Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

9/2

Started by USCfan, September 02, 2006, 11:03:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

USCfan

The only reason USC won was the turnovers....just luck.   Don't want to play Arkansas again.

maniax22bolts20

Thanks for visiting Hogville.net USCfan. I hope that you don't take any heat for the support of your Trojans that mearly earn their schollarship money. Feel free to visit us here any time and congratulations in advance. It ain't over over yet but it's really near the edge. Here's to ya.

hogsgrl09

thanks uscfan. ur a classy fan.
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

USCfan

Arkansas is a classy program too I am glad we could play. I am not sure why MdFadden kept fumbling the ball but if it wasn't for that It might have been different.

go hogs beat Texas :razorback:

USCfan

yep that's a hell of an environment.....we got lucky and won and let's go back to LA...wow...Hogs fans were nuts. Mustain looked hot he burned us for a TD first drive that guy is going to be a stud. I am happy to say, the USC-arkansas series is over and Mustain can burn the SEC teams from now on  hhaahhaha

:razorback:

Atreyu

You don't get lucky and win by 36.

Our offense stunk up the place the entire night.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

BigPapaHawg

Thanks uscfan, it nice to meet other fans like you!
WOO PIG

Broken Trigger

You're being nice about it, USCfan.  Thanks.  Your guys did what they needed to do, and played pretty good.  I just hoped we would have made it a lot closer than that. 

PigPusher

Thanks. You're a classy guy. Good luck to y'all the rest of the year.  You're team is very, very impressive.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

razorhawg26

Flat got out coached and out played by a superior football program brother. BUT, We may be on our way to where the Mighty Trojans are at this point.  I do respect you and your team for showing us where we need to get .   By that I mean USC is a prominent Football program, and you are a fan that represents them very well.   Come visit us soon, and remember this.    WOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!
Razorback Nation: Its in The Woods Boys

USCfan

Good luck to Arkansas too      :razorback:

Thunderhog Jr

USCfan= Class Act

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

USCfan

well, Mustain, straight out of high school, Burned the USC D for a TD first drive.  made it look easy. I know the USC "D" is not the 1977 Steelers but they aren't bad...I mean damn if that guy can do that, watch out.