Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A big Woo Pig Sooiee from San Antonio

Started by rev. tim, February 04, 2006, 04:42:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rev. tim

Brothers and Sisters,

This is Rev. Tim from San Antonio, TX.  I was born and raised here in San Antonio and I've lived most of my life in Texas.  Unfortunately, I've never lived in the Natural State.  I became a hog fan because my mom is from Arkansas.  She graduated from Concord, AR HS in 1953 with Mark Martin's dad and another guy that moved to Memphis and drove a truck with Elvis before he was the king.  I cut my teeth on the hogs in the late 60's and early 70's.  The era of Montgomery, Dicus, Burnett, Ferguson, Richardson, Reppond and Morton.  Through good times and bad I've stuck with the hogs.  I have four kids.  Before they learned the pledge of allegiance, they learned to call the hogs.  When we can get tickets, my two boys and I make an annual pilgrimage to Fayetteville to see the hogs.  It's great to be here among friends.

Rev. Tim Adams

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

karma26

Welcome to the madness  ;D
Glad to have you.

Broken Trigger

Great to have you hear, Tim.  That is great to hear about your many years of allegiance to Arkansas! 

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hogfan13

johnny cash

Welcome REV I really enjoy San Antonio love the River Walk.

Quote from: johnny cash on February 24, 2006, 01:17:11 pm
Welcome REV I really enjoy San Antonio love the River Walk.
WOW, you really ARE a post ho Johnny...ha ha ha

Oh..er, sorry Rev.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Thunderhog Jr

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

bdutt

"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

Zen_Hog

Snort and Squeal

Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

colerp

I am also living in S.A. I wonder how many Hog fans are around these parts. I am retired Army. Born and raised in Fort Smith. Would be a lot of fun to get Hogwild in S.A.