Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by Razor6, January 05, 2008, 02:06:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor6

January 05, 2008, 02:06:39 am Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 02:11:46 am by Razor6
First and foremost, hello and welcome to all the new and old users of Hogville.  This is a daily website that I turn to each day after I check my e-mail. I hope you all get your "fix" from this forum as I do.

With the changes on Hogville, I hope and assume that this may be the most appropriate place for me to briefly stand in my own lime light.

No Dickson Street Tavern... and I dare not junk up MMQB anymore than necessary... Thus I am posting this here.

I have adopted the motto of: "Read more, post less."

But it has always been an inward goal to have that Hogvillian status, but I am no hurry to reach that goal by posting numerous or meaningless daily posts.

Having reached the 1,000 milestone, I shall keep on keeping on.  I would love to continue to rant on and on about my experiences on Hogville and in Razorback athletics, but I will do that in the sub-forums as the time comes. Or if we should meet in person, some day.

Enjoying this moral victory, I will see ya again at 1400 posts! =)

See you along the journey,
R6
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Razor6

It's been a slow process.  And sure, I've gotten yelled at for "being on Hogville, again?"...

But it comes with the territory.  Where else do you go to find out what's gonna happen, before it happens?

-R6

PigPusher

Wait until the 5,000 comes up and you will feel like you have been around forever.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Razor6

I didn't even get a glimpse that Hogville was around in 03.  Wow. =)

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.......

Keep on Keeping on you'll get there..........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HogFansReunited

You will make it to hogvillian eventually.  I made it 3 times but the admin keep changing the number of post you needed to make it.  I hope that it does not get changed again even though we have a lot of new posters.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PorcineSublime

Quote from: HogFanAtHeart on January 05, 2008, 04:53:45 am
I got a looooong way to go to 1000
A good way to get there more quickly is to come to this forum and welcome the new members. It makes them feel welcome and drives up your post totals quickly.

HFR, I think you are pretty safe at 3500.  ;)
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

edmo

Razor6

And then 1,400 came along.

Nearly 2 years and 3 months later...

Patience is a virtue!

What is the count for Hogvillan?

-R6

intoxhog

Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

EastMemphisHog

i'm sooo close to 1500. Lots of work