Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st-ish post!

Started by HogTuba, January 21, 2007, 10:11:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogTuba

This is about the second post I've made, but ok!

My name is Alex, and I'm a tuba player in the RMB.  I've been lurking in this forum for a while, and finally decided to make myself a name and get down to talking.  If you're wondering which one I am, I'm the second tallest tuba player, used to have really long hair, and do the "party boy" during drum cadences.  Joining the RMB has been the best decision I've made, and I love the Hogs! 

I think my favorite part of being in the band is making that giant A.  There's nothing more exciting than hearing the crowd just go crazy when the A finally forms, and then there is little I feel prouder about than running it up and down the field.  Just thinking about it is giving me chills.  I love our fanbase, just because of how much you guys appreciate us and the traditions we are involved with.

In short, go Hogs!  I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at basketball games(I don't play many, but you'll recognize me when I'm dancing) and next year for football season!  WPS!
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

jbcarol

Welcome HogTuba!  How is Tim doing through all this?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville......

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

luckyrazor

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.