Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st time poster

Started by Goin Hoggin, January 20, 2007, 03:07:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Goin Hoggin

I was fine with reading everyone's rants about the Hogs.  Now that you have to register, I might as well throw out a few of my own, so here you go. 

1st of all - I am an Arkansas Razorback fan.  Enough said. 

We had a great year.  I'm hoping for better next year, but that is a topic for a different post. 

I've really been trying to determine where the Mustain/Malzahn mancrush most of you have came from.  I think Malzahn has a great attention to detail and did some good gameplanning for some of the games.  Mustain has great potential (so everyone says) and a great arm. 

Malzahn was supposed to right the passing game.  Last I checked he didn't.  Didn't come close.  You guys want us to throw 40+ times a game.  We could effectively throw 20 times a game.  If he has 40+ superb passing plays in his bag of tricks, you would think he could find the best 20 for a game and make that work.  Especially since we have the best running game in the nation.  I know that you guys are going to say that it is HDN's fault, but that is crazy.  Do you think he would want to fail on the pass plays.  He said that Malzahn was supposed to help get the passing game going (said at time of hiring) - not run the HUNH.  I don't care what people "think" was said behind the scenes.  I still don't understand why you would want Nutt to turn the keys over to someone when the passing game was not effective.  He would have been fired after this year if he didn't win.  I think he knew our best chance to win was run DMC, and went with it.  And it worked.  You can't convince me that Malzahn didn't know, or encourage, of the 3 parents meeting with FB, which made AR a laughingstock nationwide.  Shame on him.  Also, where was the quality gameplanning for Wisconsin?  Was he turning his attention to Tulsa?  Shame on him #2. 

As for Mustain, I feel sorry for the kid.  He probably has way to many people in his ear telling him what to do. 

You guys should really be worried about Jamal Anderson, Butu, Houston, and Tony Ugoh.  Those are the pieces we are really going to miss this year. 

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

luckyrazor

Welcome glad to have you join.. it is a great place... ;)