Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

booogaga

GO HOGS!

hog.goblin

Did the announcer just try to rationalize how losing the first game is an advantage?  Unbelievable.

jdhogster

fans are griping that mccann's out there prolonging their missery

Hollywood_HOGan45

" well game 2 is really the pivital game, if you win game 2 you have momentum going into game 3"

WOW!

deucea729

I have a feeling this thread will not die until after the championship series in Omaha...   ;)

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

hogSGreer

Now they're talking about how it's better to win the second game than the first.  Talk about some rationalization from the booth.

jet

if i was from somewhere other than arky and florida and turned this game on i would say it is an FS-who broadcast. this announcing is Ridiculous!
"I got that wood! And that's how you pronounce it! It's not Ar-Kan, it's ARKANSAS baby!" - Darren McFadden

booogaga

GO HOGS!

John Futrall

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 05, 2009, 08:09:27 pm
Did the announcer just try to rationalize how losing the first game is an advantage?  Unbelievable.

Believe it...This group is awful

alohawg

Not a baseball fan but been watching this since the restart only because it's Arkansas of course. Very exciting game, hope the Hogs pull it out here 2 more outs. Btw, these announcers suck, are they FSU alums or what?  ::)
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

josh_sec33

Quote from: deucea729 on June 05, 2009, 08:09:52 pm
I have a feeling this thread will not die until after the championship series in Omaha...   ;)

Dang right! and then will be enshrined!
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

rzrbacknTX

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

Quote from: jet on June 05, 2009, 08:09:57 pm
if i was from somewhere other than arky and florida and turned this game on i would say it is an FS-who broadcast. this announcing is Ridiculous!
+1 i agree
GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

jdhogster

nothing left in the tank.....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

razorbackfan86

Freeeezes him!!!! 2 down 1 to go GO HOGS GO!!!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

josh_sec33

The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

johnnyhawg

being espn announcers, i'm surprised they haven't figgered out a way to mention tebow's name .

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

capehog

Theres nothing left in the tank just gutting it out. this guy is killing me
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Dirty

Lets go Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1 more.

booogaga

there you go, i dont know why he thinks our pitcher is so gassed, he has 2 straight Ks
GO HOGS!

artyhog

They have to try to justify having FSU host.  Hogs just need to take care of business to shut them up.

capehog

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

Quote from: johnnyhawg on June 05, 2009, 08:11:00 pm
being espn announcers, i'm surprised they haven't figgered out a way to mention tebow's name .

Him or tyler hansbro (sp?)  They are in Florida and they have mentioned North Carolina tonight

capehog

Hollywood_HOGan45

"FSU lost game one last year and then won the next two.
I really believe that applies to this years team."

Ive heard it all now. geez  ::)

josh_sec33

hog.goblin

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jet

thank you. someone else heard that lol. they have to have been told to lean that way or just dont like us because no one by coincidence announces with this kind of bias
"I got that wood! And that's how you pronounce it! It's not Ar-Kan, it's ARKANSAS baby!" - Darren McFadden

Earl

Publius

That's OK...gotta 5 run lead with the bottom of the order coming up...only need 1 more to win

snoblind