Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ South Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 15, 2017, 04:58:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs958

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

bosshog84

rljjr

ronmahony

Durn Kingsley let them have two in a row right over him.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dirty

Hogs958

what's with Kingsley this year? He's gotten so soft.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

PonderinHog

razorbackfan4life

We are starting to take tough shots again.  Ball is sticking for too long. 

hogmolar

2 stupid fouls. Manny then the foul under the basket on that missed shot. Both ended in points for SC and we had the rebound.

Letsroll1200

Whistle their way in the game. Good job refs. Dusty can't get a call on the drive.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alaskanhog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

rljjr

That was a very nice look in to Kingsley for the and one.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorbackfan4life

Holy hell we are trying to run the High Low.  Where was this all year.. lol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

HouSwine

razorbackfan4life

Man.. if we don't clean up our zone defense they are going to start making those wide open threes. 

We've dodged a couple bullets last two possessions. 

rljjr

Hard for Hannahs to kick it behind his momentum. Bad call I think.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

PonderinHog

Quote from: rljjr on February 15, 2017, 06:13:25 pm
Hard for Hannahs to kick it behind his momentum. Bad call I think.
Unless it grazed his leg going by.  That's all I've got.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogs958

HouSwine

PonderinHog

rljjr

Gotta say we played a really good stretch of ball after the switch to the zone. Gotta give CMA the kudos for the switch.

bhogs05

Great half..impressed by how we came back from the early deficit.

Hogs958

Hogz87

How do we spend all SEC season going on the road and falling behind by 10-15 points in the 1st half, but when we played 21st ranked South Carolina on the road, we get ourselves a 7 point lead at halftime?

Makes no sense.

razorbackfan4life

This is some of the better basketball we've played all year. 

Offense is actually operating like it has purpose.  Defense is keeping everything in front of them for the most part. 

Just gotta be consistent. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 15, 2017, 06:17:03 pm
How do we spend all SEC season going on the road and falling behind by 10-15 points in the 1st half, but when we played 21st ranked South Carolina on the road, we get ourselves a 7 point lead at halftime?

Makes no sense.
We came back earlier than usual.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 15, 2017, 06:17:03 pm

Makes no sense.
We still fell behind that much

XavierZane

Not able to watch this one, but I just checked the halftime score and we're looking good!  Whatever is going on, let's see more of it!   :razorback:

alaskanhog

rljjr

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

20gauge

Hawg Red

I can no longer gauge this Razorback team. I have no clue who or what they are for any given 5 minute stretch.