Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has Michael Washington been officially ruled ineligible?

Started by razor, September 27, 2006, 11:46:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie72921

Nolan recruited Parkview, and as a matter of fact made Lewis his must have that season, but thanks to A-holes like Crawford, and other AAU creeps, Lewis went to Minn. Crawford is a bafoon.
Bless your heart

pigfeet

I'm hearing he's cleared but wanted to double-check some form... 3rd hand

gohawgzgo

September 28, 2006, 09:40:31 pm #52 Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 09:42:25 pm by gohawgzgo
Quote from: jamie72921 on September 28, 2006, 09:37:32 pm
Nolan recruited Parkview, and as a matter of fact made Lewis his must have that season, but thanks to A-holes like Crawford, and other AAU creeps, Lewis went to Minn. Crawford is a bafoon.

I know Quincy.  Nolan's idea of must get is a little funny.  On his official Visit Nolan didn't even see him until the last 15 minutes or so.
F#ckem if they can't take a joke.

jamie72921

I guess he should have offered to fix his grades for him instead.
Bless your heart

gohawgzgo

Quote from: jamie72921 on September 28, 2006, 09:41:54 pm
I guess he should have offered to fix his grades for him instead.

Quincy was an honor student at Parkview.  He didn't need his grades fixed.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Well, I heard officially he is inelligible....

Sorry..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hogfankb

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 29, 2006, 12:42:22 am

Sorry..

Where did you get that info?

Notshavin, he is not going to be taking minutes away from McCurdy so I don't understand why you are even keeping up with this.  :)

hogball33

So is he eligible? Does anybody know? Is this taking so much time, because he has to get 4 transcripts from all the prep schools he's been too.

GWINGATE

Quote from: hawgwash on September 28, 2006, 09:30:59 pm
Man, talk about hijacking a thread!  So does anyone know if Washington's eligible or not?
Exactly, is or is he not eligbile ? This is a yes or no answer

HUNGLOWHOG

IM WAITING TOO PLEASE ANYBODY WITH ACCURATE INFO PLEASE LET US KNOW YES OR NO ???

Tomhog™

NCAA has their schools that they like to pick on to make themselves look good.  Arkansas just happens to be one.  If he committed to Tennessee, you think he'd be eligible?  The NCAA is full of bafoons that could find their way out of a paper sack...

IMAballHawg

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on September 29, 2006, 10:53:51 am
IM WAITING TOO PLEASE ANYBODY WITH ACCURATE INFO PLEASE LET US KNOW YES OR NO ???

You prolly dont know this but typing in all caps is considered "yelling".  There is no way on a message board to deliver pitch or inflection so we use things like emoticons and caps to help convey that. 
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

HUNGLOWHOG

sorry pal didnt mean to ruffle your feathers didnt mean to type caps

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: hogfankb on September 29, 2006, 08:48:21 am
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 29, 2006, 12:42:22 am

Sorry..

Where did you get that info?

Notshavin, he is not going to be taking minutes away from McCurdy so I don't understand why you are even keeping up with this.  :)

Oh, ok, nevermind then.  Just messing with you all.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

mbgrulz

what is the deal here? i thought this was over and done with this summer? that will really suck if he doesnt make it. we need him, not only this season (which i think he will be better than some are giving him credit for.) but also to not be totally left empty when thomas, townes, hill & hunter all leave. you cant get stocked up at a position and wait 3 years to refill it. you have to get quality guys on a consistant basis.

Ross U (HDHF)

September 29, 2006, 01:57:02 pm #66 Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 01:58:56 pm by HopelesslyDevotedHogFan
Hang on, I'll go ask him.

Edit: Nevermind, there's no one there.

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

werehog

Alabama backed off their player from Genesis One, but Stan just kept on pushing for the much-travelled Michael Washington. If the NCAA totally caves, the NY Times, the Washington Post and CBS sports will be after offending Colleges and diploma mills like flies on road kill.

SMITHOG

berg

bump to see if there is any info out there in the last couple of days.

pioneerhog

Quote from: berg on October 03, 2006, 08:03:43 pm
bump to see if there is any info out there in the last couple of days.
Someone said yesterday that they was suppose to find out today, anyone heard anything or is the NCAA still dragging their feet and not makeing the decision?

HoopS

Hog Fan from Camden

gohawgzgo

jujuharshawismydog

I didn't want to sift through all of the posts about the Auburn game so I will just post this info again. If someone already posted it, I apologize. Looks like good news for the basketball Hogs. Washington will be eligible.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9710129/rss
Suspended for the 1990 Cotton Bowl...The downfall of the program?

jujuharshawismydog

Suspended for the 1990 Cotton Bowl...The downfall of the program?