Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bracket Chat

Started by Table Rocker, March 13, 2006, 11:06:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Table Rocker

I created one called Hogvillians, the password is Hogville. Look it up on ESPN tourney challenge.

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

taintlint

Quote from: Sports a Mustache on March 13, 2006, 11:06:32 am
I created one called Hogvillians, the password is Hogville. Look it up on ESPN tourney challenge.

Thank you. Will someone sticky this?

Table Rocker

I'm gonna take you down Taintlint! love, S.A.M.

1836hog

Table Rocker

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

you'll have to log in at the top of the page, if you don't have a login it takes 5 minutes, once you get in to the tourney page you'll have to enter the league name and password to get in.

taintlint

Quote from: Sports a Mustache on March 13, 2006, 11:28:12 am
I'm gonna take you down Taintlint! love, S.A.M.

Your bracket will have a strange tainted odor when I'm done with you!

fire_hog

Oh, it's on like a pot o' neck bone.
In a coaching business so full of phonies who talk character only to bend the rules, who consider the definition of discipline a player's weight-room attendance, who wouldn't dare pull something like this because it might hurt recruiting, here's Joe Pa, four decades on the job and not giving a damn. Except about what's right. - Dan Wetzel, Yahoo Sports

GrizzledHogFan

There's another group that I'M EMBARRASSED started first.  I don't think it's full yet.

Group name:  Prognosticating Pigs
Password: hogs
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

WichitaStateRazorback

its telling me the password does not match

WichitaStateRazorback

there ya go..it has to be all lower case

taintlint

I'M EMBARRASSED

Join in.  :razorback:

Group name:  Prognosticating Pigs
Password: hogs

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpagen in.

PennHOG

I'm in.  Guess I'm no longer anonymous.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

hogsNbeer

March 13, 2006, 12:58:59 pm #16 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 01:05:12 pm by hogsNbeer
I'm fixin to do mine..... Ya'll mofos better lookout...

Ok, I screwed up.... Mine will be under the name Wilson 1....  Sorry....

Table Rocker

Got 25 so far, don't know how many it holds, sign up quick! Free mustache rides for all the ladies if i win!

I'M EMBARRASSED

fire_hog

Quote from: taintlint on March 13, 2006, 12:12:44 pm
Quote from: fire_hog on March 13, 2006, 11:52:31 am
   Oh, it's on like a pot o' neck bone.

Hows my gangsta boo doin?

You know, it's hard out here for a pimp, but I'm still rollin on dubs, keepin all my dimes in line.
In a coaching business so full of phonies who talk character only to bend the rules, who consider the definition of discipline a player's weight-room attendance, who wouldn't dare pull something like this because it might hurt recruiting, here's Joe Pa, four decades on the job and not giving a damn. Except about what's right. - Dan Wetzel, Yahoo Sports

hoghart

I'm in.

Hogs v Florida in the finals!

This time we win :razorback:

"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

hoghart

Quote from: Tomcat on March 13, 2006, 12:19:52 pm
So you can only be in one group.  That stinks...

I'm in two groups.  Try again
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

HoopS

i'm in.  Where should I come collect my check?

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

boomo26

Pignominious

March 13, 2006, 04:28:12 pm #25 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 04:37:16 pm by BearclawHogs44
I'm in, Reynolds 2, Reynolds 1
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

hogfan13

I have my own I under The Hogs R Back

hogfan13

I'M EMBARRASSED

25 signed up.  More are welcome. :razorback:

PintailKiller

Im in with the Hogs in the Elite 8. 
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

berryhog

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Flatfoot

March 13, 2006, 05:33:27 pm #32 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 05:36:07 pm by Getting Porked
taint you are going down buddy.  So is Ugly Uncle!  Bring it on boys. ;D
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

cobbshogs

hogfan13

I have the Hogs and Devils in the Final Four

RBLtoHOG

I have the Hogs loosin on zaga in the Elite 8....
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Pignominious

How many sheets do we get?  I filled out 2 and I only saw 3 other people who filled out two.

berryhog

Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on March 13, 2006, 06:46:55 pm
How many sheets do we get?  I filled out 2 and I only saw 3 other people who filled out two.

It looks to me like you can fill out up to five brackets.  However, only one is used for the Hogvillian group.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Pignominious

If that be the case which one of mine will they use?

berryhog

March 13, 2006, 07:23:16 pm #40 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 07:48:27 pm by berryhog
Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on March 13, 2006, 07:12:03 pm
If that be the case which one of mine will they use?

When you log in, it should show your two brackets.  Under one it should say "Join or Create a Group"(or something similar), under the other it should say Hogvillians.

Disregard what I told you.  Upon further review, we can enter two brackets in this group.  My mistake.  I think the five bracket thing is the one for $10,000. 

neblon

Quote from: hogsNbeer on March 13, 2006, 12:58:59 pm
I'm fixin to do mine..... Ya'll mofos better lookout...

Ok, I screwed up.... Mine will be under the name Wilson 1....  Sorry....

you can change your team name at any time by clicking edit entry settings

wincrimson

Duke, Connecticut, Villanova, and........ Arkansas

I'm serious as a heart attack. I have the Hogs in the Final 4. I see them beating Bucknell, Memphis, Pittsburgh, and UCLA on their way to Indianapolis. However, I do have you guys losing to Duke for the chance to play for it all. But a part of me wants to pick AR in that matchup, the Devils don't impress me, it's just hard to pick against them ya know?

Anyway, to hell with Marquette and Bucknell!

Hollywood_HOGan

March 13, 2006, 09:07:36 pm #43 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:10:48 pm by Hollywood_HOGan
Quote from: wincrimson on March 13, 2006, 09:05:52 pm

I'm serious as a heart attack. I have the Hogs in the Final 4. I see them beating Bucknell, Memphis, Pittsburgh, and UCLA on their way to Indianapolis. However, I do have you guys losing to Duke for the chance to play for it all. But a part of me wants to pick AR in that matchup, the Devils don't impress me, it's just hard to pick against them ya know?

Man you just gave us the kiss of death.

There have been 8 seeds that have been to the FF before but right now I'd be ecstatic with the sweet 16.

BTW you're karma will skyrocket with that pick.

94 Hawg

your just saying that cause you want our coach aren't you ;)

grat's on getting in,  didn't think Bama was making it. good luck to the tide
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

jrw11475

thahawg

CiriusPorker

Quote from: ConwayHog on March 13, 2006, 09:13:27 pm
Quote from: wincrimson on March 13, 2006, 09:05:52 pm

If this happens, you're personally invited to watch the Final Four with me wincrimson.  You can rolltide, elephant grunt, and whatever else you'd like to do.  Dinner on me as well.

if that happens, i'll chip in and get you a stripper too..

bigred7987

wrong...put Boston College in there, bank on it

afhogfan1980

i just gave the hogs a big shout out from on 103.7 baby and was talkin trash about memphis go hoggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs

barnhill south and mad props to the manimal
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"