Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

arkansas vs tennesse game thread

Started by D-macs cuz, February 25, 2006, 12:03:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard_white

Yall huggers are killing me, I am going to watch Debbie Does Dallas

HoopS

I see I should have stuck around. 

Had to go moderate on a Nick at Night board for little boys who get beat up all the time. Too bad the internet wasn't around in the 80s.

Back to work for me.  Yall have a good night.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: mutdog on February 25, 2006, 08:28:16 pm
Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on February 25, 2006, 08:21:15 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 25, 2006, 08:15:31 pm
Quote from: hoophogs on February 25, 2006, 02:09:29 pm
Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 25, 2006, 02:03:34 pm
everyone that said this game is over....go find a new board....bandwagonfan.net

Moderators:  taintlint, notshavintilnuttgo (for the bama game thread)

What an idiot.  Moderators?  Are you serious?
You must have got beat up a lot in elementary school..

I guess you can add me to that list...lol

The problem is that there are always negatives, no matter what team you support.  That is part of the game.  To continually expound on the negatives leaves you negative.  Can't have it both ways. 
This sheds a lot of light.  If you honestly think we have only had a few negatives that should be ignored the last few years....well, then there may be no hope for you.  Again, thanks for the priceless entertainment..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on February 25, 2006, 08:21:15 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 25, 2006, 08:15:31 pm
Quote from: hoophogs on February 25, 2006, 02:09:29 pm
Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 25, 2006, 02:03:34 pm
everyone that said this game is over....go find a new board....bandwagonfan.net

Moderators:  taintlint, notshavintilnuttgo (for the bama game thread)

What an idiot.  Moderators?  Are you serious?
You must have got beat up a lot in elementary school..

I guess you can add me to that list...lol

"D-macs cuz" and hoophogs, you will also have to add HsV to that list...oh..wait, he's not going anywhere either.  ouch.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

lunchbox72703

Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on February 25, 2006, 08:58:29 pm
Yall huggers are killing me, I am going to watch Debbie Does Dallas

you go from conversations with "huggers" to movies with "chokers".....hmmmm interesting LOL

Richard_white

mutdog

Notshaving.  I have had a few negatives, you must have had many.  Peace, brother.

Ugly Uncle

SEE!  See what happens?  If we don't have coaches to pick on, we pick on each other.  Thank God will still have Nutt as our coach.  One person we can agree on that we all really dislike.

I don't mean that...I would never thank anyone, much less God for Nutt.
Retired Radio Host

Quote from: mutdog on February 25, 2006, 09:33:35 pm
Notshaving.  I have had a few negatives, you must have had many.  Peace, brother.
Are you talking football or basketball?
Either way, seeing only a few negatives shows you are fine with mediocrity. 

Here is the problem with you huggers and sunshine pumpers.  A few victories or successes and you get on here and start trying to say, "Told ya so".  WTH? 

If you want to enjoy victories together as hog fans, great.  Just don't start the with the b.s. and then expect us to sit back and take it when you do.

Peace, "brotha".

mutdog

Ugly Uncle.  Sorry, we can't all agree.  I am a Nutt hugger.  But, for everyone's amusement and some's entertainment, I still am a Ken Hatfield supporter.  My support of the coaches and players knows no bounds.  Let's have fun with this winning streak.  Go Hogs.

stronguard

Did I miss something?  Did we just lock up the Western Division Crown?...No? 2nd then?....no....did we just win the SEC Tourney?.....No?....Did we just secure our top 3 seed in the BIG DANCE?.....No?.....ohhhh, we just have a 3 game winning streak against an overrated Florida team and a flash in the pan top 10 Tennessee club.   THIS is what all the hubub is about?

Now, I'm sure the smiting will commence on me, but know this.  I have been a STANLEY hater for quite sometime now.   The last 3 games little STANLEY has shown some improvement in his coaching ability.  3 games doesn't make up for the past 3 years.  But I will tell you this.  If we make the big dance (and it is still a "if" folks)  AND we win 1 game while dancing, then I will no longer call our little coach STANLEY, and will sing his praises in the Heart of PigNation.

GHG
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

stronguard

What the heck is the island of misfit toys crap?!!! It said P I G N A T I O N
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: stronguard on February 25, 2006, 09:50:55 pm
Did I miss something?  Did we just lock up the Western Division Crown?...No? 2nd then?....no....did we just win the SEC Tourney?.....No?....Did we just secure our top 3 seed in the BIG DANCE?.....No?.....ohhhh, we just have a 3 game winning streak against an overrated Florida team and a flash in the pan top 10 Tennessee club.   THIS is what all the hubub is about?

Now, I'm sure the smiting will commence on me, but know this.  I have been a STANLEY hater for quite sometime now.   The last 3 games little STANLEY has shown some improvement in his coaching ability.  3 games doesn't make up for the past 3 years.  But I will tell you this.  If we make the big dance (and it is still a "if" folks)  AND we win 1 game while dancing, then I will no longer call our little coach STANLEY, and will sing his praises in the Heart of The Island of Misfit Toys.

GHG

That is one of the funniest rants I have read in a while...made me laugh.  Karma for you.
Retired Radio Host

HoopS

Ugly, we can agree.  That was funny. 

Good win today.

Know this, I'm outta here. 

The sad thing is I know exactly what island he was talking about. 

Can you say Yukon Cornelius?

Whatta day.

Quote from: mutdog on February 25, 2006, 09:48:48 pm
I am a Nutt hugger.  My support of the coaches and players knows no bounds. Go Hogs.

Oh, and what a great last few years it has been with both of you...

Are you available for birthday parties?

:puke:

[attachment deleted by admin]

HoopS

mutdog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 25, 2006, 10:12:25 pm
Quote from: mutdog on February 25, 2006, 09:48:48 pm
I am a Nutt hugger.  My support of the coaches and players knows no bounds. Go Hogs.

Oh, and what a great last few years it has been with both of you...

Are you available for birthday parties?

:puke:

Notshaving.  Now that is funny.  I do enjoy your bantaring.  But, you do not have my permission to shave yet.  I'll let you know when you can.

fusbal11

Wooo Pig