Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10 pounder from a couple weeks ago

Started by TechHawg, March 30, 2011, 03:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TechHawg

March 30, 2011, 03:48:29 pm Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:52:51 pm by TechHawg
Caught this one a couple weeks ago. Let me try this again.

ekyle1

NICE!!!!....I would definitely poo myself a little if I pulled that into the boat!! ;D

TechHawg

PonderinHog

TechHawg

Thanks guys, I caught her on a Swim'n Image shallow running crankbait in about 2 feet of water. The biggest I've ever caught by a couple of pounds.

David†

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

RazorTuben

Rzbakfromwaybak

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

TechHawg

Its an old watershed lake on my buddy's deer lease in the Nashville area. Its about 20 acres. We caught about 30 bass that day and this one was the only one over 3 lbs. Most of them are in the 1 to 2 pound range.

philobeddoe

Quote from: TechHawg on March 30, 2011, 05:42:35 pm
Thanks guys, I caught her on a Swim'n Image shallow running crankbait in about 2 feet of water. The biggest I've ever caught by a couple of pounds.

If I would have had that fish on a crankbait, I would have lost all of my hair before landing it.  Treble hooks make me very nervous. 

Great Job!  Very nice fish!

ADAM_713

Quote from: TechHawg on March 30, 2011, 04:13:41 pm
Here's the Roland Martin pose. :)

You would have to be making out with it for that .
Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

deshahawg

HogBreath

April 17, 2011, 10:09:24 am #13 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:15:37 am by HogBreath
Quote from: TechHawg on April 04, 2011, 10:39:11 am
Its an old watershed lake on my buddy's deer lease in the Nashville area. Its about 20 acres. We caught about 30 bass that day and this one was the only one over 3 lbs. Most of them are in the 1 to 2 pound range.
On the Ozan cutoff road?  I once released about a 6 pounder in there.

Also once put a 6 pounder in the pond in the city park, about a couple of months later, there was a picture in the News of a gentleman who had caught it again, pretty sure it went in the hot grease that time. lol

Funny thing, both fish, were the only ones I caught those particular days.  Caught one on a black craw, literally threw it in the fish's mouth, it hit as soon as it hit the water, and caught the other on White Oak, on a scissor tail shad.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?