Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Sons of Guns" on the Discovery Channel

Started by 95_alum, January 28, 2011, 06:29:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

95_alum

January 28, 2011, 06:29:46 am Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 07:07:52 am by 95_alum
Great show on Wednesday nights on the Discovery Channel. About a family business (Red Jacket) in Baton Rouge building custom firearms. They take ideas from law enforcement to the ordinary Joe off the street and make it reality. 8 CST.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/

Caught the Master Key episode the other night. Wow. Sweet AR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdSfjWWLmnw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wanted to get your take Hogville.

philobeddoe

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but was wondering if it was any good.  The promo's look really cool.

95_alum

I thought it was good. If you like watching Swamp People or Axe Men, you'll probably like this show too.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Ugly Uncle

This is a great show.  The guy started his business so his daughter would be able to have an inside job.  I dvr this show and can't get enough of it.
Retired Radio Host

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HuntinHog

Good show.  I'm hooked on these shows like crack.  Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Sons of Guns, Gold Rush, Swamp People.  Better than anything on the main channels.

95_alum

Looking forward to next week's show. They're helping an injured war veteran to hunt again.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: HuntinHog on February 25, 2011, 10:39:48 am
Good show.  I'm hooked on these shows like crack.  Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Sons of Guns, Gold Rush, Swamp People.  Better than anything on the main channels.

Those are my favorite shows also.  I would add storm chasers to it.  Great shows.
Retired Radio Host

RazorTexan

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on February 25, 2011, 09:06:41 pm
Those are my favorite shows also.  I would add storm chasers to it.  Great shows.

Add just one series, Justified, and I am all with ya.
Texan by choice, Razorback by the grace of God.

Democrats quit telling lies about the right and we will quit telling the truth about you

Ugly Uncle

What is Justified?  I haven't seen that one.
Retired Radio Host

RazorTexan

Democrats quit telling lies about the right and we will quit telling the truth about you

Ugly Uncle

I found Justified.  But where can I watch full episodes of the show that I have missed?  Can't find them anywhere.
Retired Radio Host

RazorTexan

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on February 26, 2011, 08:00:30 pm
I found Justified.  But where can I watch full episodes of the show that I have missed?  Can't find them anywhere.

I'll see what I can do I think there is a spot to download them.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: RazorTexan on February 26, 2011, 08:02:57 pm
I'll see what I can do I think there is a spot to download them.

Thanks.  Let me know.  I have seen the previews of this show but hadn't remembered it.  I would really like to find a way to view the full episodes somewhere.
Retired Radio Host