Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

110 days until.............

Started by grayhawg, June 12, 2008, 02:38:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

grayhawg

pipehog

I'm pumped, drawn and ready to go. I'm going after a bear first, then bambi beware

195bc

Only 87 for me. I bow hunt most in Kentucky. Starts first Saturday of September.

mr4pt

I bought my PSE X Force last week.  Got all the goodies on it this week.  New target coming in next week.  I'll be letting the air out of one in 110 days...

Coondog Hog

gonna try for a bear again this year :)
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

toshortrock

ready,i have bought me a new crossbow,,let;s do it
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

95_alum

BlakeHOGfanatic

Can't wait, Are we gonna have a contest on here this year?

grayhawg

We had one last year, well some of the guys did(mine was a little small).

He was the one in the front of that picture.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

bd93

I'm pumped for this year.  Can't wait to get a shot at that biggin I saw at the end of last year.

grayhawg

hogsareus

I got a new Bear Lights Out, kinda appears to be the same bow as the Truth, but hoping to try it out on one of the good bucks we have on our lease.  Really, I'm not terribly picky though, anything legal stands a good chance of at least getting shot at.

Whiskey River

This species has amused itself to death...

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

trphog

Ready for the Ohio Season. We have some Big ones up here. I got the original Bear "Truth" for Chirstmas. It will be my first archery season not using a cross bow.

JM Gorilla

I am pumped.  I really want to take a turkey this year.  Missed one last year from about 35 yards.  Too far for me to be shooting at a turkey. 

BlakeHOGfanatic

Quote from: trphog on June 23, 2008, 11:42:09 am
Ready for the Ohio Season. We have some Big ones up here. I got the original Bear "Truth" for Chirstmas. It will be my first archery season not using a cross bow.

I like the sound of that, not much on a crossbow

razorback327

I've been ready since the close of the 2007 season, Oct. 1 can't get here soon enough.

grayhawg