Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jabril Durham (2014 BBall) has signed and now Ranked

Started by -Blu, April 18, 2014, 12:31:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

For those that missed it Jabril Durham faxed in his letter of intent this morning.  247sports also ranked him today as well.

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=JuniorCollege

He's the #16 JUCO prospect (3 Star), and the #4 PG according to 247sports. Jucorecruiting.com is suppose to put together their final rankings list soon.

RazorPiggie

I see Bruce Pearl already hauling in the #1 ranked JUCO in the nation.

RazorAg

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on April 18, 2014, 12:43:39 pm

Yep.  A lot of people didn't want to touch him after he was released from Florida State for eating weed to conceal it from the cops during a stop.

PorkRinds

Quote from: RazorAg on April 18, 2014, 12:46:54 pm
Yep.  A lot of people didn't want to touch him after he was released from Florida State for eating weed to conceal it from the cops during a stop.

Tenpenny should have taken lessons...

The_Iceman

Typical Auburn.

donkey

If anyone can nurture his character and teach him how to be a man, its Bruce pearl.

</sarcasm>

mhuff

Quote from: -Blu on April 18, 2014, 12:31:44 pm
For those that missed it Jabril Durham faxed in his letter of intent this morning.  247sports also ranked him today as well.

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=JuniorCollege

He's the #16 JUCO prospect (3 Star), and the #4 PG according to 247sports. Jucorecruiting.com is suppose to put together their final rankings list soon.

You provide a lot of good stuff.... thx +1

yraciv

Classic name! Do we think it is actually pronounced Cinnamon?

sowmonella

Well he was an Auburn lock from that point on.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Adam Stokes

Apparently the Auburn kid is still taking visits even after his commit, so hopefully he ends up at somewhere like USF.

yraciv

Quote from: Adam Stokes on April 21, 2014, 04:54:35 pm
Apparently the Auburn kid is still taking visits even after his commit, so hopefully he ends up at somewhere like USF.

I think you are mistaken Bowers with Kareem Canty, Marshall transfer, who is visiting USF after committing to Auburn. Bowers seems pretty solid on Auburn.

Breems

Which would be significant if you actually read past the headline.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PeabodyHawg