Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 2014 Basketball Target Novian Cherry 6'5 SG

Started by -Blu, September 03, 2013, 07:02:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

September 03, 2013, 07:02:51 pm Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:19:20 pm by -Blu
Arkansas has reached out and shown interest in a 2014 Juco SG as of yesterday.  I wonder does that have anything to do with the Jalen Hudson visit, Staff might not feel so confident in getting him after the visit, and Blanton has already committed to South Carolina.

Anyways, I seen rivals post on twitter about Novian Cherry

Via Rivals (Lucas Trickle) Twitter
Past two days Arkansas, Minnesota, Penn state, Georgia, USC, Oregon State, Auburn, Boston, and LIU Have shown interest in Novian Cherry#buzz

Via Novian's twitter
Dollar&Dream ‏@humble_02 2 Sep
Just Contacted by The University of Arkansas & LIU Brooklyn #blessed

http://247sports.com/Player/Novian-Cherry-35108

He has several highlight videos up on youtube, here's the most recent juco highlight of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8djkorQfL0g

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

HawgAdvocate

We're also talking to JUCO PG Jeff Newberry.

He's also Jalen Kendrick's BFF. Everybody loves Jalen.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

DOGALUM

Sounds like a stripper.

Come to think of it.....there is a good possibility that I got a lap dance and a handy from a  Novian Cherry.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

psooie

That would put 6 players in the JR class on 'ship. Don't like it, much better to bring in a freshmen and go with

2 sr
5 jr
2 so
4 fr

nwahogfan1

I am glad we are not putting all of our eggs in one recruits basket and have a back up plan in case Jalen hudson goes somewhere else.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: -Blu on September 03, 2013, 07:02:51 pm
Arkansas has reached out and shown interest in a 2014 Juco SG as of yesterday.  I wander does that have anything to do with the Jalen Hudson visit, Staff might not feel so confident in getting him after the visit, and Blanton has already committed to South Carolina.

He is listed as a SF and I thought we wanted a SG.  I wonder if he can play both postions.

-Blu

Some people list him as a SG some SF, just means he's versatile and plays both positions.  Honestly with Jalen Hudson being 6'5- 6'6 I'm sure that was the goal for him as well.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: -Blu on September 03, 2013, 07:02:51 pm
Arkansas has reached out and shown interest in a 2014 Juco SG as of yesterday.  I wander does that have anything to do with the Jalen Hudson visit, Staff might not feel so confident in getting him after the visit, and Blanton has already committed to South Carolina.

Anyways, I seen rivals post on twitter about Novian Cherry

Via Rivals (Lucas Trickle) Twitter
Past two days Arkansas, Minnesota, Penn state, Georgia, USC, Oregon State, Auburn, Boston, and LIU Have shown interest in Novian Cherry#buzz

Via Novian's twitter
Dollar&Dream ‏@humble_02 2 Sep
Just Contacted by The University of Arkansas & LIU Brooklyn #blessed

http://247sports.com/Player/Novian-Cherry-35108

He has several highlight videos up on youtube, here's the most recent juco highlight of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8djkorQfL0g

Don't wonder while you wander, cause you might get lost...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

rricebuyer

discombobulationist

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
ISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

-Blu

Quote from: discombobulationist on September 13, 2013, 12:38:26 am
Why is this thread stickied?

Was thinking the same thing myself.  Hasn't really been anything else reported on him other than what I posted.

Oklahawg

I unstickied. An admin can advise me otherwise via PM.

The "sticky" button is near others, maybe a mod read the thread and accidentally hit the wrong button.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra