Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Most Hated Team?

Started by Peter Porker, January 13, 2018, 04:23:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team do you hate the most and why?

Alabama (11 straight victories vs Arkansas)
LSU (drunk Cajuns are the worst)
Auburn (cheaters gone cheat)
Texas (spit)
Notre Dame (always preseason Top 25)

Peter Porker

Which team and why?

No Frito pie.

Write in votes accepted too I suppose.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

plumbhog

bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

ChicoHog

ND was not in preseason top 25 this year.  That is far more myth than truth. 

It was Texas back in the day when I was in school but now we are in different conferences.  Auburn or A&M for me.  Closely followed by Mississippi and Florida and Tennessee.  And LSU is not far behind! 

247Hog

January 13, 2018, 04:37:22 pm #5 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 04:48:04 pm by 247Hog
OU then Auburn

Grew up 8 miles from the border in Van Buren. You'd understand why OU if you had to work with a big amount of OU fans.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

rogersvillemohog

Was going to go with Texas, but honestly they've become more of an ally now that A&M is in the conference. Had to go with Auburn. Can't stand the cheating Barners, and their fans are THE most obnoxious, rude people I have ever met. LSU gets a bad rep. Most LSU people I've met were actually very nice. Alabama fans are obnoxious, but they've earned the right to be obnoxious. With all the G*s stuff that went on, it has to be Auburn.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

HiggiePiggy

There really isn't any teams I hate.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Hogwild

greenEGnHAWGS

Auburn and Ole Pi$$ in a landslide over everyone else.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: 247Hog on January 13, 2018, 04:37:22 pm
OU then Auburn

Grew up 8 miles from the border in Van Buren. You'd understand why OU if you had to work with a big amount of OU fans.

I have and know what you're talking about.

hoglady

Texas followed closely by Ohio St (I know they aren't on the list).
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Adam Stokes

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 13, 2018, 04:36:59 pm
ND was not in preseason top 25 this year.  That is far more myth than truth

Actually...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-college-football-teams-are-always-overrated-in-august

They were 28, though this year they did justify it.

bphi11ips

Whoever we are playing any given day, but none of those are on my list. Notre Dame might be except for the fact that I was raised Catholic.

I generally dislike media darlings outside of the teams Arkansas has played on a regular basis during my life. I've never like Ohio State, USC, Miami or Florida State. Don't care much for Oregon, but developed that only since they have mattered, which hasn't been long. Basically, I don't like programs or players who draw attention to themselves, as in THE Ohio State University or The U.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

jcul28

1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio St.
3. Alabama
4. Notre Lame
5. Auburn

snoblind

OU then Auburn

True.

Any most hated list has to include Ohio St. and Penn St.

Mjs84

Texas A&M. When I see someone wearing any aggie shirt,  they immediately lose respect

longtimeHogfan

Golden  Doomers of Notre Darn.
Michigan.
Texas.
tOsu.
Old mrs.
Aubarn.

Anybody playing the Razorbacks.

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

hogcards

I'm from the Midwest so I have to go with Dame or Michigan.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

flagstaffhog

The poll should have allowed for two votes. I despise  notre lame almost as much as I hate texASS (spit)!

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Ole Miss Rebels Black Bears Landsharks...(smdh) 
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

island hog

There should always only be one most hated. The Texas Longhorns are the most hated of all time and there's not even a close second.

East Clintwood

Notre Dame
Ohio State
Michigan
Penn State
SoCal
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

RebelliousHog

Quote from: island hog on January 13, 2018, 05:47:47 pm
There should always only be one most hated. The Texas Longhorns are the most hated of all time and there's not even a close second.
I didn't even have Texas when we were in the SWC. I always thought royal was a classy guy. I wanted to beat them intensly but hate? Nah. Today I hate Angie and theDames. I prolly woundnt Aubie if Gus wasn't there.

My hate tends to depend on my mood
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

redeye

You expect me to choose just one?   ???

Sorry, can't do it.    ;D

1dayinthelifeofporkiepig

I'll speak for my best friend & myself. We both hate Texas. We've never suffered another defeat as crushing as the 1969 game.

My friend said & I quote: "If North Korea & Texas played, I'd root for North Korea." I agree.

David†

Corndoggers! closely followed by the cheating barners

sowmonella

The War Cheaters of Auburn have moved to #1 on my hate list.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ifghog

I chose LSU but I hate Ohio st more than anyone.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Alabama- obnoxious fans that were no where to be found when Dubose, Franchione, and Shula were coaching
Auburn- Cheaters and THE puke - Gus
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

pigture perfect

I'm old. It will always be texas. Truth is, I hate every college team that wears orange.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

LZH

Quote from: East Clintwood on January 13, 2018, 05:50:29 pm
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Michigan
Penn State
SoCal
Oklahoma
Tennessee

Nice list. Certainly ND #1.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: HenduHog on January 13, 2018, 06:04:39 pm
I didn't even have Texas when we were in the SWC. I always thought royal was a classy guy. I wanted to beat them intensly but hate? Nah. Today I hate Angie and theDames. I prolly woundnt Aubie if Gus wasn't there.

My hate tends to depend on my mood

I hate frigging auto correct.Aubie not angie. Angie be hot. Hate not have. Why would it correct a correct word to another correct word. Pos.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

conwaycarl

1. Auburn, 2. Blohio state, 3. Michigan only cause my ex was such a big fan.

RebHog

Ohio fkem state should be on this list!

bigyellowdog

Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan

Hugo Bezdek

The Gussies are all voting for Auburn I'm sure. Personally I've never gotten that fired up about the War Eagles outside of game week. For me, today, my hate runs like this:

1. Aggy - mostly because of our current losing streak. Normally not quite this high, but I did live in Aggieland as Arkansas moved to the SEC. I remember.
1a. Whorns - because I was born in Arkansas.
3. LSU - drunk cajuns
4. OU - I grew up with a distaste for OU, but after living in OK my first few years out of school, it's just natural
5. Ole Miss - they're obnoxious and mostly I never really cared, but Houston Nutt pushed me over the edge

Rising with a bullet is Mizzou. There's no excuse for losing like we have been the last couple of years. Thought we were going to blow another big lead tonight.

OLDHOG

OU then Auburn

+1

247Hog

I'm neutral about Notre Dame but majority seem to hate them. Honest question, what is the beef with them every has?
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

247Hog

Hopeful Hog

Ohio State and it's not even close!

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: 247Hog on January 13, 2018, 07:58:32 pm
I'm neutral about Notre Dame but majority seem to hate them. Honest question, what is the beef with them every has?

They're the original over-hyped program.

RaisinHog

Top 5 no real order , notre damn , Ohio State , auburn , LSwho,alabama

247Hog

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on January 13, 2018, 08:02:38 pm
They're the original over-hyped program.

I can see that but that's more the media than ND isn't it? I'd put all SEC West teams besides Miss St. on this before them.

trphog

:puke: Ohio State and it's not close. Live amongst their fans for a little bit. You'll understand.

Cartoon Man

redleg

Texas. Always and forever. But I really despise lsu as well.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

woodhog14

RebHog

Can we also add the New England Patriots and that SOB Tom Brady while we are at it?!!