Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maleek Monk crashes his car at RoadHog Park

Started by HeathWimp, February 18, 2018, 04:47:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghappy

Quote from: Pinto on February 20, 2018, 05:38:07 pm
Because I'm not about to scroll through three pages of stupidity to prove a point....
then just scroll through his 1 post.

hawgball40

Quote from: hoghappy on February 20, 2018, 05:45:51 pm
then just scroll through his 1 post.
where did i wish harm on malik? its that simple. that's where this started. he's claiming people are wishing harm on malik and i haven't seen it.

5ACentral

I think texting or being on the phone had to be involved at 5:30 AM as much as anything else. Let's hope that's it. But going that fast seems a bit unusual for sure. But, who the heck was he texting or talking to at THAT early an hour? Will await the police report before thinking otherwise.  :-X

Cure

Quote from: AP85 on February 19, 2018, 09:13:40 am
Goofy outfit that probably costs 200$. Nike's that are at least 150$. But no insurance. Old Lexus with ugly rims that cost more than the car....

Fitting the stereotype well I see.
Do you say that when you see the current Razorback players out?
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 20, 2018, 06:26:55 pm
I'm not paying to find out...

Have your old former sheriff use his connections, lol.

(notOM)Rebel123

IronMountainHog

Benz is probably owned by one of the money men who moved the Monks to Bentonville in the first place.

Hogsfan1981

hate to bump this but I don't want to read, hear or talk about Monk....can we delete this thread if everyone is done.

Makes the fan base looked obsessed with this guy.

Or at least move it out of jumpball....dude is not a Razorback and has ZERO to do with Razorback basketball discussion.

Hate being reminded of him every time I log in to read about the Hogs.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on February 20, 2018, 06:44:11 pm
hate to bump this but I don't want to read, hear or talk about Monk....can we delete this thread if everyone is done.

Or at least move it out of jumpball....dude is not a Razorback and has ZERO to do with Razorback basketball discussion.

Don't like the topic, don't click on the thread. He is not a Razorback,  but he may have been driving a car that belongs to one of our players. Nobody is obsessed with him.

PygmalionEffect2

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 20, 2018, 03:05:39 pm
All-Time great? Hmmm, maybe...tied with George Wilson at #6 in career yards receiving and tied for 7th with Drew Morgan in receptions. He was SEC Freshman of the Year, but didn't make 1st or 2nd team All SEC during his career. He was good, no doubt. But to say Arkansas owes him something is BS.

He was a great blocker and a great team player.  Got his stats in two good years then hurt his knee in pre-season of senior year and we had a bad season that year, mainly because he got hurt.  He was that important.

He could have gone pro as a junior and didn't.

Hope the story is true and he made a lot of money pimping his brother to kentuc.  We didn't want him anyway.

Maybe kentuc going down in this upcoming investigation and Marcus will have come through for us again.

He probably did it all just to set up kentuc for sanctions.

President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on February 20, 2018, 06:44:11 pm

Thanks Dad. We are all glad you are done hearing, reading, and talking
about Monk. I guess we can all move on because you are done with it lol.

IronMountainHog

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on February 20, 2018, 12:28:37 pm
Marcus Monk came to the Razorbacks and became one of the top receivers in the history of the program back when Nutt was struggling recruiting that position.

Monk was about all we had there one year. 

Monk was a great WR and won us some football games that we wouldn't have won had he not been out there.

He tore his knee up playing for us which cost him a career in the pros.

Marcus gave a lot to us.

If he did indeed pimp his brother out to Kentucky to make some money on the side,

I don't even care if it's true.

We owed him that.

Marcus Monk is an all-time great Razorback!
I think when Marcus went to Coach Anderson (who he didn't play for) and begged for a shot to be on the basketball staff here at Arkansas, that evened out anything he was "owed". He was able to finish his Masters degree, travel with the team, and enjoy the benefits of being in that position. All that happened after that, the basketball tourneys he pimped in this state, the whole recruiting fiasco proved what kind of loyalty he had to his alma mater. I'm done with him and his brother. Do I wish ill on them? No. Do I think he tainted his legacy here and is it justified? Yes.

fieldturf

Monk needs to be working on his game or he'll be out of the league in a year or two.... He's not getting any minutes out there at Charlotte and we all know if you don't produce in that league you'll be like Archie.  Back home at the house!!!!

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on February 20, 2018, 07:15:33 pm
He was a great blocker and a great team player.  Got his stats in two good years then hurt his knee in pre-season of senior year and we had a bad season that year, mainly because he got hurt.  He was that important.

He could have gone pro as a junior and didn't.

Hope the story is true and he made a lot of money pimping his brother to kentuc.  We didn't want him anyway.

Maybe kentuc going down in this upcoming investigation and Marcus will have come through for us again.

He probably did it all just to set up kentuc for sanctions.

Ha! BS.....that's comical. Geez. smh.
I really hope you are being sarcastic.

MaconBacon

Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 20, 2018, 06:33:02 pm
Benz "Econo Benz" is probably owned by one of the money men who moved the Monks to Bentonville in the first place.

5ACentral

Quote from: fieldturf on February 20, 2018, 09:24:59 pm
Monk needs to be working on his game or he'll be out of the league in a year or two.... He's not getting any minutes out there at Charlotte and we all know if you don't produce in that league you'll be like Archie.  Back home at the house!!!!
As they say, "another one bites the dust".. Actually only a handful of Razorbacks have succeeded in the pros.... Portis, Joe Johnson, Moncrief, Brewer and couple of others in that timeframe and  2-3 of our former centers like Corliss Williamson. Lot of players thought their credentials were good enuff for the pros and things fall through quickly. Just hope those guys saved their money wisely and didn't buy 4 new cars and 3 houses scattered across the USA. Not to mention to let former friends come out of "the woodwork" to be their friends again, mooching for free meals and $$ donations etc.. That is the nature of the beast in all pro sports. Hope Gafford does not go pro unless first round. He has refining to do on a few attributes that will make him a top pro recruit in 2019..  ;D