Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name the Arkansas-Mizzou "Bowl" Rivalry

Started by moses_007, November 23, 2017, 06:46:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RideTillIDieHawg

I know a lot don't think it's a rivalry but I lived in Missouri and despise that state and the program. I think the Ozark Bowl if you're going to call it anything.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on November 24, 2017, 05:38:47 am
I know a lot don't think it's a rivalry but I lived in Missouri and despise that state and the program. I think the Ozark Bowl if you're going to call it anything.

I'd borrow the name Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down from Eureka Springs.

Or they could just call it the Dead Men Walking the Sidelines Coaches Classic which is often true.  The losing team can present it's coach with a giant 500 lb. lead pink slip designed by you-know-who of course.  Having that sit in the lobby of the new NEZ complex all the next year would serve as a useful reminder to the next year's coach.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Torqued pork

hotdog hog

Quote from: TheGrove68 on November 23, 2017, 11:50:33 pm
NO it's not a rivalry for us at all....but we do like beating you guys because it seems to chap your arse that you have to play us and your fan base tends to see us as beneath you.
Made my point for me. LSU always looked at the hogs as a gimme. Arkansas does the same thing to Mizzou. I can't tell you one person I know preseason that didn't have this game in the win column. I'll take it a step further, I've never known anyone in any year to have this game anywhere but the win column. This is why you guys will win as many as you lose with us as we did with LSU.