Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU Dad On Our Situation

Started by davglo35, November 20, 2017, 05:23:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davglo35

007 License To Squeal

He is wrong......BB will NOT be here next year.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

phadedhawg

oh TJ...please don't say that....

007 License To Squeal

He said "Bret has A LOT of support in Arkansas"........????
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

ipigsooie

phadedhawg

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 20, 2017, 05:32:06 pm
Sounds like he is on the sauce.

maybe?  I mean if the UA is in a firing mood, and obviously they were when they fired Long but they haven't fired Bielema.  Something is rotten on the hill. 

TexasHog

PorkSoda

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 20, 2017, 05:35:23 pm
maybe?  I mean if the UA is in a firing mood, and obviously they were when they fired Long but they haven't fired Bielema.  Something is rotten on the hill. 
RF is trolling the fans.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

davglo35

Tells you just how much he knows about the situation. Just because florida and ucla fire their coaches before the end of the season doesnt mean it's the normal thing to do. Actually, it's more normal to wait until the season is officially over.
He needs to do a little more research and find out how Arkansas fans really feel. I'd say over 90% of the fan base wants Bielema gone.

Großer Kriegschwein

He's just jerking everyone's chain.

Hence the You're Fired thingys jumping all over the screen.
This is my non-signature signature.

SPAL

I'm fairly certain most fans of other programs want CBB to stay here forever.

jgphillips3

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 20, 2017, 05:35:23 pm

Bielema is fired.  Just because they haven't pulled the trigger yet doesn't mean he is any less of a dead man.  There is no reason, other than to slake a thirst for vengeance, to fire Bielema before the Mizzou game and a lot of practical reasons to keep him until then.  One of them being he can hunt for a job while having one potentially saving us money.  Another being that it keeps us from looking as rash to prospective coaches.  Etc.

Justagp

I love LSU Dad, but no to this one.

Pecos Hog

HogBreath

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 20, 2017, 07:50:48 pm
Coastal Carolina fans are emphatic we should keep CBB.  Toledo fans think he's perfect for us.  Quiff Klingsbury says he's a fine coach any school would be lucky to have.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

DeltaBoy

TJ God Bless Him but the Change is made been made!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

texas tush hog

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 20, 2017, 05:53:58 pm
RF is trolling the fans.

Gonna lose a lot of season ticket holders if they keep it up.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 20, 2017, 07:50:48 pm

Kinda like Mac Brown, Heard it said there was nothing to worry about from Texas as long as he was there.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"