Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEZ Club Seats

Started by GTOWNHOG, September 20, 2017, 04:09:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GTOWNHOG

From a communication sent out today:

Given the state-of-the-art clubs, complimentary food, the other exclusive amenities, and the location of these premium seats in the NEZ, season tickets for NEZ club seats will be available for $1,500 per seat in some sections and $1,350 per seat in other sections.  Some portion of the ticket price will be considered a donation and thus eligible for a tax deduction (please consult your own tax advisor).

Family of 4 = $5,800 or $5,400 per season...   PLUS Required donation to Razorback Foundation.
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

bphi11ips

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on September 20, 2017, 04:09:07 pm

Given the state-of-the-art clubs, complimentary food, the other exclusive amenities, and the location of these premium seats in the NEZ, season tickets for NEZ club seats will be available for $1,500 per seat in some sections and $1,350 per seat in other sections.  Some portion of the ticket price will be considered a donation and thus eligible for a tax deduction (please consult your own tax advisor).

Family of 4 = $5,800 or $5,400 per season...   PLUS Required donation to Razorback Foundation.

That's not a bad price.  In line with NFL club seating prices.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ricepig

They better hope Levy has improved their product and services by then, haha.

razorhead94

Meanwhile the NEZ suites have officially sold out
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

1HourToHogville

Put down deposits on seats in NEZ club.  Seat selection in the Spring as usual. 

NEZ club areas will be exclusive and will not be open to access by other club ticketholders from East or South.  Greatly reduces those pesky lines and foot traffic. 

NEZ Outdoor club area has been approved for consumption of alcoholic beverages. So take your beer back to your seat and quit loitering inside around me guzzling beer.

Porked Tongue

I believe next year is the last year beer is not available stadium wide.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: 1HourToHogville on September 20, 2017, 04:55:26 pm

NEZ club areas will be exclusive and will not be open to access by other club ticketholders from East or South.  Greatly reduces those pesky lines and foot traffic. 

NEZ Outdoor club area has been approved for consumption of alcoholic beverages. So take your beer back to your seat and quit loitering inside around me guzzling beer.

The lack of foot traffic would be a great benefit for me, at the TCU game I'm pretty sure all 72,000 people had to walk in front us, at some point. Many of them made several trips, it's like they came to walk laps in the stadium and didn't know a game was going on.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

ricepig

Quote from: 1HourToHogville on September 20, 2017, 04:55:26 pm

That'll work until Levy runs out of CC paper and cold beer........

ricepig

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 20, 2017, 05:06:17 pm
I believe next year is the last year beer is not available stadium wide.

Its coming, not sure if 2018, 2019, or 2020.

Porked Tongue

Quote from: ricepig on September 20, 2017, 05:11:51 pm
Its coming, not sure if 2018, 2019, or 2020.
They're working on it for the whole conference.

I think the target was next year but now they want to dangle the alcohol carrot for the nez seating.

Hog Pharm

Quote from: bphi11ips on September 20, 2017, 04:18:53 pm

No, especially when you consider it includes all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages.

ricepig

Quote from: Hog Pharm on September 20, 2017, 05:52:41 pm
No, especially when you consider it includes all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages.
$125 worth of food to eat over the SOC tickets, but the availability of adult beverages will influence some, pun intended......

factchecker

From what I understand, there will not be a minimum required donation required for the NEZ Clubs.

Of course, you're donation will help you get the better seats but it is similar to the SOC which has a very small required donation ($150) but an expensive ticket price ($850).
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hog Pharm

Quote from: factchecker on September 20, 2017, 06:07:57 pm
From what I understand, there will not be a minimum required donation required for the NEZ Clubs.

Of course, you're donation will help you get the better seats but it is similar to the SOC which has a very small required donation ($150) but an expensive ticket price ($850).

Will they be available to purchase on the seating portal? The email said they have begun to secure commitments for NEZ club seats so it sounds like it may be different?

TebowHater

Quote from: ricepig on September 20, 2017, 04:28:02 pm
They better hope Levy has improved their product and services by then, haha.

Cannot confirm, but heard from a friend that supposedly Levy was amazing for the suite holders and they were all super happy with the food. Us lowly's in the rest of the stadium, not so much.

hogcard1964

At the talent level of a pretty good high school program.

TebowHater

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 20, 2017, 06:24:54 pm

This is beyond ridiculous. Our team, and you know this, would murder any high school team in the country. Shut up.

factchecker

Quote from: Hog Pharm on September 20, 2017, 06:18:32 pm
Will they be available to purchase on the seating portal? The email said they have begun to secure commitments for NEZ club seats so it sounds like it may be different?

I'm not sure.  The ticket office is going to tell you that they are selling fast and you have to secure your seat because that is the name of the game.  I'm sure they are selling but not as fast as they want you to believe.

I'm going to slow play the process.  I've got good seats in the SOC.  I'm not in any hurry to add an added $1300 ($650 x 2) to my expenses.  Speaking of prices, I'm going to need a concrete price line not a guesstimate before I make a commitment.  I know they are probably working things out but I want to see an actual seating chart with prices.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hogcard1964

Quote from: TebowHater on September 20, 2017, 06:25:51 pm
This is beyond ridiculous. Our team, and you know this, would murder any high school team in the country. Shut up.

You could be right.    ;)

FraggleHog

That really isn't a bad price. Expecting more. I'll still keep my SEZ indoor Club seats but will consider that for the future when my means allow for it.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

ricepig

Quote from: TebowHater on September 20, 2017, 06:21:03 pm
Cannot confirm, but heard from a friend that supposedly Levy was amazing for the suite holders and they were all super happy with the food. Us lowly's in the rest of the stadium, not so much.

Well, they failed on the Club level, or were a D- for sure.

ricepig

Quote from: factchecker on September 20, 2017, 06:28:48 pm
I'm not sure.  The ticket office is going to tell you that they are selling fast and you have to secure your seat because that is the name of the game.  I'm sure they are selling but not as fast as they want you to believe.

I'm going to slow play the process.  I've got good seats in the SOC.  I'm not in any hurry to add an added $1300 ($650 x 2) to my expenses.  Speaking of prices, I'm going to need a concrete price line not a guesstimate before I make a commitment.  I know they are probably working things out but I want to see an actual seating chart with prices.

Yeah, I don't think it's more than we want your commitment, we'll let you know your seat next March.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on September 20, 2017, 06:45:04 pm
Well, they failed on the Club level, or were a D- for sure.

In the SEZ outdoor club it was an F.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 20, 2017, 06:55:29 pm
In the SEZ outdoor club it was an F.

I was giving them a D for eating in the EIC before I walked down to my seats, D- average, haha.

1HourToHogville

Pricing in original post was correct.  $1,500 for center sections and $1,350 for outer sections per seat.  That includes tax deductible portion of $150 per seat as a contribution.

Deposit of $100 per seat (Nonrefundable) guarantees you seat selections.  These are being offered to anybody.  No prior donation or giving needed.  I'm sure first choices of seating selection will be based on priority points.  Indication I got was they expect many new first time buyers but don't expect to have them all reserved come Spring.  That means a person who hasn't donated much may get a good opportunity to buy a great seat. 

factchecker

Quote from: 1HourToHogville on September 20, 2017, 09:52:16 pm
Pricing in original post was correct.  $1,500 for center sections and $1,350 for outer sections per seat.  That includes tax deductible portion of $150 per seat as a contribution.

Which would be great if they could take it out of my donation similar to the SOC seat value - that would drop the price to $1200 because I like outer (corner) seats.

What it sounds like to me is that the process is going to be similar to the SW Classic tickets where the donation is included in the ticket price.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bphi11ips

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 20, 2017, 06:24:54 pm

I've had tickets behind the Titans bench near midfield for almost 20 years.  Give me a Razorbacks game any time, even in the endzone.

And some of the best games I've ever been to have been high school games.  Paid $7 for my 50 yard-line seat at one last Friday. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: woodrow hog call on September 20, 2017, 05:06:20 pm
The lack of foot traffic would be a great benefit for me, at the TCU game I'm pretty sure all 72,000 people had to walk in front us, at some point. Many of them made several trips, it's like they came to walk laps in the stadium and didn't know a game was going on.
No one walked between me and my 70" Ultra 4K TV. And I didn't have to fight the crowd rushing out of the stadium and drive home after a 28-7 loss at home.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

From same email as the OP's content:

The Razorback Foundation has also secured commitments for over 70 percent of the new loge boxes and only a handful remain. If you have any interest in loge boxes, please act promptly to contact the Razorback Foundation (479-443-9000 or email gohogs@razorbackfoundation.com). These premium seats provide a unique and exciting game day experience, and we anticipate the few remaining loge boxes will be gone very soon.

Additionally, our team has begun to secure commitments for the north end zone club seats, which will feature the finest amenities and access to team as they enter the field. The north end zone club seats will also be the first in DWRRS to provide all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages in the price of the seats. If you have interest, contact Mike Sisco at (479) 575-3766 or mpsisco@uark.edu

They consider "handful" equal to almost 30% apparently.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

factchecker

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 21, 2017, 12:27:10 am
They consider "handful" equal to almost 30% apparently.

Well, yeah.  It's all about the total number and perception.

I believe there are 70 total loge boxes.

70% of 70 = 49 sold loge boxes

That would leave around 21 loge boxes.  I'm not sure if there is a mathematical formula to determine what is or is not a "handful" but 21 is a small number compared to 70.

All the suites are bought.  Loge boxes are being bought.  Pretty good considering that the price point for these loge boxes is around $16k annually.

It will be interesting to see the % of club seats being bought.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 21, 2017, 12:25:06 am
No one walked between me and my 70" Ultra 4K TV. And I didn't have to fight the crowd rushing out of the stadium and drive home after a 28-7 loss at home.

So you never go out, travel and spend any money on entertainment outside the house............wow.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: factchecker on September 21, 2017, 02:31:17 am
Well, yeah.  It's all about the total number and perception.

I believe there are 70 total loge boxes.

70% of 70 = 49 sold loge boxes

That would leave around 21 loge boxes.  I'm not sure if there is a mathematical formula to determine what is or is not a "handful" but 21 is a small number compared to 70.

All the suites are bought.  Loge boxes are being bought.  Pretty good considering that the price point for these loge boxes is around $16k annually.

It will be interesting to see the % of club seats being bought.

Less than 17 Loge boxes remain, fwiw.

https://twitter.com/jefflongUA/status/910551413188476928

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 21, 2017, 05:04:13 am
So you never go out, travel and spend any money on entertainment outside the house............wow.
Sure I do...just not around and among 70,000 buddies who get in my way, are an inconvenience, and do not smell like me.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ricepig on September 21, 2017, 06:57:44 am
Less than 17 Loge boxes remain, fwiw.

https://twitter.com/jefflongUA/status/910551413188476928
So it is 16 left. Why not just say "16 remain" instead of saying, "less than 17". So weird. The people paying for these things are not stupid.

hawgon

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 21, 2017, 10:00:37 am
So it is 16 left. Why not just say "16 remain" instead of saying, "less than 17". So weird. The people paying for these things are not stupid.

The perception of scarcity drives demand.  Marketing 101.

But he really should learn how to use the English language when defining a number verses an amount.

jkstock04

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 21, 2017, 10:00:37 am
That is kind of funny...just car salesman type spin jargon.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hawgon

By the way, I thought these things were selling themselves?  Now we're getting used car sales pitches?

GTOWNHOG

ALL of the current East Outdoor Club season ticket holders that have seats in sections 207 through 211 will LOSE their seats due to the construction of the new suites being added on the East side.  We have been told that we will have priority on selecting seats in the new NEZ Club area.  The only problem is that for this "priority" position, the cost per seat will increase from $750, which is my current cost per seat in the East Outdoor Club, to at least $1,350 per seat if I choose to relocate to the NEZ. In addition, we are required to keep our Razorback Foundation contribution at the same level.   

After 44 consecutive years of purchasing season tickets in either Little Rock, Fayetteville, or both, I will need to make a decision on whether it is worth the $$$$ to watch the Razorbacks in person.  Of course, if I decide to drop the tickets, I will also not have to drive 650 miles round trip.....  ;D

ricepig

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on September 21, 2017, 11:34:25 am
ALL of the current East Outdoor Club season ticket holders that have seats in sections 207 through 211 will LOSE their seats due to the construction of the new suites being added on the East side.  We have been told that we will have priority on selecting seats in the new NEZ Club area.  The only problem is that for this "priority" position, the cost per seat will increase from $750, which is my current cost per seat in the East Outdoor Club, to at least $1,350 per seat if I choose to relocate to the NEZ. In addition, we are required to keep our Razorback Foundation contribution at the same level.   

After 44 consecutive years of purchasing season tickets in either Little Rock, Fayetteville, or both, I will need to make a decision on whether it is worth the $$$$ to watch the Razorbacks in person.  Of course, if I decide to drop the tickets, I will also not have to drive 650 miles round trip.....  ;D

With your years of donating you may be able to continue in the EOC, those remaining seats will be based  a priority points.

ricepig

Quote from: hawgon on September 21, 2017, 10:15:34 am
By the way, I thought these things were selling themselves?  Now we're getting used car sales pitches?

I never heard anyone say the Loge boxes were selling themselves, and there's 11 months to sell 16? I guess those odds aren't too bad. Finding 2100 to pay $1500 for club seats may be a bigger problem. However, since alcohol will be allowed there, they'll probably sell.

BroyledNutts

My brother in law received the same notice, only stating the ENTIRE EOC will be re-seated prior to 2018 season ... I don't know anything about that area, but it sounds like more than just a couple new suites are going in....

cram224

Does the sun bother anybody on the east side? Just asking thinking about moving my seats.

FraggleHog

Didn't realize they were adding additional suites on the East side... So now they will have suites above and below the EIC... Looks like 207 - 211 are the sections between the 20's
Calling the Hogs from DFW

ricepig

Quote from: cram224 on September 21, 2017, 12:16:20 pm
Does the sun bother anybody on the east side? Just asking thinking about moving my seats.

I had front row seats from 2003-2005, I moved to the SOC. It wasn't terrible, but I had kids and a bitching wife over it, lol.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: cram224 on September 21, 2017, 12:16:20 pm

Only time it ever bothered the wife and I was during 2:30 starts ... we sat in East Indoor Club, and early or late starts had no issues ... 2:30 starts get warm and bright in EIC 'till about 5pm ... My brother in law sits in EOC and he says the overhang from the suite level blocks the sun, and he's 5th row...

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: ricepig on September 21, 2017, 12:00:32 pm
With your years of donating you may be able to continue in the EOC, those remaining seats will be based  a priority points.

Yes, that is a possibility.  We are ranked 97th out of 345 East Outdoor Club seat holders.  Based upon where the new suites are located, I will be moved toward the end zone after having good seats on the 25 yard line for the last 17 seasons.  The Athletic Department and Razorback Foundation are pushing long time customers to the less desirable seats in order to make more $$$$ by adding suites. I am not too happy with this attitude.  :(

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: FraggleHog on September 21, 2017, 12:17:13 pm
Didn't realize they were adding additional suites on the East side... So now they will have suites above and below the EIC... Looks like 207 - 211 are the sections between the 20's

You are CORRECT!!!  The suites wil be constructed in the existing East Outdoor Club area between the 20 yard lines.  Those who get to remain in the East Outdoor Club will be moved toward the End Zones.  According to the E-mail that I received, there are 25 Seats in section 206 with an OBSTRUCTED VIEW and 31 Seats in section 212 with an obstructed view.  IN my opinion, these seats should be sold at a 25% discount....

ricepig

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on September 21, 2017, 12:47:09 pm
Yes, that is a possibility.  We are ranked 97th out of 345 East Outdoor Club seat holders.  Based upon where the new suites are located, I will be moved toward the end zone after having good seats on the 25 yard line for the last 17 seasons.  The Athletic Department and Razorback Foundation are pushing long time customers to the less desirable seats in order to make more $$$$ by adding suites. I am not too happy with this attitude.  :(

Those suites paid $20M towards the expansion, so sure, money talks. Also, you don't know for sure where you'll get, some may choose the north end, south end, or regular seats. You'll know in March, haha.

tasteslikechicken

I wonder if it would be feasible to remove at least some of the bleachers and install chair backs on the East and West sides one day? I sit in the South RedZone about halfway up and while I love the comfort of the chair back seats, I don't really care for watching a game from that angle.

hobhog

Quote from: tasteslikechicken on September 21, 2017, 01:57:03 pm
I wonder if it would be feasible to remove at least some of the bleachers and install chair backs on the East and West sides one day? I sit in the South RedZone about halfway up and while I love the comfort of the chair back seats, I don't really care for watching a game from that angle.

This needs to be done. TCU did it at their stadium years ago and while lost some seats it is very nice place to watch a game.