Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So how do you think we look this year?

Started by Hogsolo, September 10, 2017, 01:32:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogsolo

Razorod

Could be Anderson's best team yet. Tough schedule and will need some freshmen to come through in big ways.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

HawgsPolo

They'll be good as gold man barring injury. WPS
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Breems

The backcourt is looking fantastic, but we have no (proven) post offense. We didn't have much last year either, though. If the staff can do what they've historically done with a solid backcourt, I think we're in the dance again.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

sunalmighty79

I love reading Athlon and Lindys every September. They have no respect for Arkansas though. Tagged to finish 7th I believe

MakingPlays

Quote from: sunalmighty79 on September 10, 2017, 12:11:41 pm
I love reading Athlon and Lindys every September. They have no respect for Arkansas though. Tagged to finish 7th I believe

Yea, Athlon had us finishing 7th in SEC, however they did say we'd make the NCAA tournament, but we'd be one and done.  We've out performed their predictions every year though.  I expect the same this year.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: sunalmighty79 on September 10, 2017, 12:11:41 pm

Not surprising. No proven post players just potential right now.
Hogs up! Covid down!

lynbug

One of the things I like most about basketball is that we can get off to bad start and still have six months to get better.......AND we can enjoy the whole season knowing that all hope is not lost unti the 2nd week of March at the earliest.  Whereas in football......sometimes all hope is lost (or seriously dashed) by the 2nd week of the season.