Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When does basketball season start?

Started by ShadowHawg, September 09, 2017, 07:19:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

Hoggie17

I have Sling and I have not added the ESPN package with the SEC network this fall. But I will add in the first of January and keep it until baseball season is over.

Kevin

Heck with that when does baseball start. The one team who has a chance to win titles (besides track) and the one program long has not touched
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Kevin on September 09, 2017, 07:24:42 pm
Heck with that when does baseball start. The one team who has a chance to win titles (besides track) and the one program long has not touched

Does this mean we won't see you in Jump Ball?

majp51

Hogs49ers

SCREW Vandy!

jbcarol

Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein Sep 15

Only 14 days until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown

Eight weeks from today there will be college basketball games.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HoopS

there is a forum for that

ShadowHawg

How about you just skip your negativity in this forum and go to Omahogs. Your crap year after is played out.

azhog10

azhog10

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 16, 2017, 03:28:01 pm
How about you just skip your negativity in this forum and go to Omahogs. Your crap year after is played out.
Hes negative over there too.

HoopS

Quote from: jbcarol on September 16, 2017, 06:30:28 am
Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein Sep 15

Only 14 days until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown

Eight weeks from today there will be college basketball games.
thanks!

daprospecta

Truth Hog

I bet you've had a rough and miserable past 5 days since basketball picked up a huge recruit in Keyshawn Embery and the future keeps getting brighter and brighter for the Arkansas Basketball.

jbcarol

Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 10h10 hours ago

Only 9 days until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

rusvegashog

Cannot wait for basketball season to start. I'm so sick and tired of the sky is falling crap. I told my family at the end of last season that my main man Jaylen Barford would be the SEC player of the year this year. The futures bright in Fayetteville my friends and the conference appears to be on the rise as well.  Go Hogs!!

FineAsSwine

If the football team doesn't get back on track, there's gonna be even more salty commenters from MMQB in here.
Hogs up! Covid down!

ADavisTheGOAT

Only 1 more month until the Red/White scrimmage.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Big Nasty 34

Pig Power

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Hogfan991 on September 20, 2017, 06:54:08 pm
Only 1 more month until the Red/White scrimmage.

My, way too early, lineup projections:

Red

Beard
Jones
Barford
Thomas
Gafford
Gabe O.

White

Harris
Macon
Garland
Hall
Bailey
Thompson

Hogs up! Covid down!

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: FineAsSwine on September 21, 2017, 01:14:55 pm
My, way too early, lineup projections:

Red

Beard
Jones
Barford
Thomas
Gafford
Gabe O.

White

Harris
Macon
Garland
Hall
Bailey
Thompson

If both of our bigs weren't from Arkansas, I could see them doing Arkansas vs. the World like they did a couple years ago.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Pig Power on September 21, 2017, 12:03:50 pm
Can't get here fast enough

Ready to see how the freshmen adjust and find their roles on this team. I think Garland and Hall are going to have a big impact this year in games, especially as we get into SEC play.
Hogs up! Covid down!

jbcarol

Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 35m35 minutes ago

Only 4 days until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown

Polecat

Haha yeah, this forum seems like a safe and welcome solace from MMQB and the football program. For now. Hopefully the hoops Hogs will give me something to cheer about this season
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

FineAsSwine

I  feel good about the upcoming season. We have a good group of seniors and I think when you  add in the incoming freshmen who are all long and athletic, we have a chance to be a very good team with solid depth.

I am going to be in Fayetteville more often than I have any time during Anderson's return and I am going to be loud. Looking forward to a fun year and I plan to enjoy the ride.
Hogs up! Covid down!

10thPlanet

ShadowHawg

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Razorod

I know I'm ready for it to start! Favorite time of the year.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Kevin McPherson

farfromgroovins

Considering today's news, it starts now!

theFlyingHog

Quote from: farfromgroovins on September 26, 2017, 07:22:47 pm
Considering today's news, it starts now!
I came here to post this lol. It's on like donkey kong!

jbcarol

Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 22m22 minutes ago

Only 2 days until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown

jbcarol

Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 10m10 minutes ago

Only 1 day until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

PonderinHog

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 28, 2017, 08:17:10 am
Right after "huntin' season."

The FBI is going to bag so many trophy kills they won't have enough wall space to mount the heads.
Hogs up! Covid down!