Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not a "good look" for the Razorbacks?

Started by Martygit, September 21, 2017, 10:47:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyForAD

Quote from: hobhog on September 21, 2017, 05:02:23 pm
Quick draw to push agenda.....

I like BB very much and want him to succeed.  I can't stand Long, think he handled Petrino in his own best interests instead of the UofA's, and want him gone.  But that has nothing to do with BB.  There are many who want BB to fail because of the Petrino fiasco.  I am not one of those.  Yes, it was a quick draw, and wrong.  But its because, as I said, I DO see BB as failing, and I don't understand why.  Hopefully, I'm wrong about that too.  We'll see. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: KennyForAD on September 21, 2017, 05:21:44 pm
I like BB very much and want him to succeed.  I can't stand Long, think he handled Petrino in his own best interests instead of the UofA's, and want him gone.  But that has nothing to do with BB.  There are many who want BB to fail because of the Petrino fiasco.  I am not one of those.  Yes, it was a quick draw, and wrong.  But its because, as I said, I DO see BB as failing, and I don't understand why.  Hopefully, I'm wrong about that too.  We'll see. 

The problem with your problem as to how he handled the Petrino issue is that it is in Jeff's interest to have a good winning coach. Petrino was that but not enough to offset anything and everything else after what happened. It was in Jeff's interest to keep him but he knew firing him was a probability and ultimately the right thing to do. Therefore he actually put his own best interests aside. Kudo's or him having the fortitude to do so.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

onebadrubi

Quote from: hobhog on September 21, 2017, 05:02:23 pm
Quick draw to push agenda.....

Hey, you have to commend that guy for coming back and saying he was wrong and apologizing.  95% of the "men" on here wouldn't do it

Polecat

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on September 21, 2017, 12:10:09 pm
Stupid Aggies.  Can we beat the ever living #@*& out of them, please? 

I 100% endorse this post. F them
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

HogHomer

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 22, 2017, 07:17:42 am
Hey, you have to commend that guy for coming back and saying he was wrong and apologizing.  95% of the "men" on here wouldn't do it
It's hard for me to take someone seriously who will misread an article and come here guns blazing trying to run with a completely different narative telling everyone else they are wrong. Cool that he apologized but doesn't really make up for all the crap he's spewed

buldozer