Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's time

Started by BannerMountainMan, September 10, 2017, 01:48:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Alright Hawg ball nation, Football has given us a chance to take over the state and become a basketball state again. I have seen hundreds of tweets saying "Is it Razorback basketball season yet", oh what a good sign that is. We need to fill up the Bud this year one last thing- WPSSSSSS
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BrooklynRoss

This post is becoming an annual thing. Came a bit early this year, haha.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Razorod

I'm always ready for basketball season.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hell just save your time and money in the fall and put it towards basketball.  The influx of energy and interest could help take it to the next level.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Danny J

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 10, 2017, 03:26:35 pm
Hell just save your time and money in the fall and put it towards basketball.  The influx of energy and interest could help take it to the next level.
I know I'm ready

razorhead94

Me and my buddies were talking about this Saturday about when the first basketball game was.  I can't wait for Dec. 9 when Minnesota comes to BWA.  Lots of great Saturday games this year which i'm excited about.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Rudy Baylor

can't wait

we are coming back and it's been way too long

thebignasty

I might just go hide in omahogs.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Breems

Quote from: thebignasty on September 11, 2017, 08:34:39 pm
I might just go hide in omahogs.

Probably a good idea. This place is just as controversial. We'll be talking Mike's buyout and Bill Self negotiations after our fist loss.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Pinto

Quote from: Breems on September 12, 2017, 12:06:02 pm
Probably a good idea. This place is just as controversial. We'll be talking Mike's buyout and Bill Self negotiations after our fist loss.

Which has a good chance of being vs Bucknell

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Pinto on September 12, 2017, 12:41:21 pm
Which has a good chance of being vs Bucknell

I am stocking up on popcorn now just in case.

HoopS

Quote from: Breems on September 12, 2017, 12:06:02 pm
lol. Yep. We have a difficult ooc schedule so we should expect some losses. The hope is we get a little more seasoned throughout that portion of the schedule and are tournament ready by March.