Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phone records Nutt & Freeze Two of a Kind

Started by Hogball, July 20, 2017, 08:23:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Roctavious

Quote from: oldhawg on July 22, 2017, 01:57:37 pm
So you are implying that if your married its okay to get get strange occasionally?  :)

There is such a thing as open relationship . . . .

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 23, 2017, 03:54:49 pm
Your funds and her discretion...

Lol

Exactly.

I get a $20 yard sale allowance every Friday.  It is really a good deal for me because what I don't spend at the yard sales I get to keep.

Sivad

Quote from: runninhog on July 23, 2017, 07:45:43 am
It's a rough story, especially for HF.

"A man who moralises is usually a hypocrite." Oscar Wilde
More damning details about the real extent of Hugh Freeze's kink continue to drip out.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Roctavious on July 23, 2017, 04:04:23 pm
not amongst Holy Rollers there isnt. Very NOT christian./
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Sivad

oldhawg

Quote from: Roctavious on July 23, 2017, 04:04:23 pm

Don't misunderstand me, I have no objection to "open relationships," (we called them called swingers in the '60s).  Just saying what works for me as an older and hopefully wiser person; time and effort invested in a single relationship is more valuable (to me) than developing a series of new relationships.

Then there is this common occurrance:

...An anonymous dude is very upset that, after he maneuvered his "big girl" girlfriend into an open relationship so he could score with mad babes, she's getting loads more dates than him....

I suspect this is fairly often the case. But I am open minded ---- to each his own.

Roctavious

Quote from: oldhawg on July 23, 2017, 07:03:51 pm

Don't misunderstand me, I have no objection to "open relationships," (we called them called swingers in the '60s).  Just saying what works for me as an older and hopefully wiser person; time and effort invested in a single relationship is more valuable (to me) than developing a series of new relationships.

Then there is this common occurrance:

...An anonymous dude is very upset that, after he maneuvered his "big girl" girlfriend into an open relationship so he could score with mad babes, she's getting loads more dates than him....

I suspect this is fairly often the case. But I am open minded ---- to each his own.

Still called swingers

tusksincolorado

WOW...the more I read on Hogville the more I learn!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Houston Nutt was our trojan horse. Ole Miss didnt just hire him, we sent him to them to destroy the program from within lol
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hawganatic

Quote from: rhames on July 22, 2017, 01:25:46 pm

Lol cheating is cheating.

Don't get married if you like to get strange on the reg. However cheating is cheating.

You're missing the point.  There's more to prostitution than just the cheating.  When somebody frequents prostitutes they are more than likely having sex with an unwilling partner.  Not from the perspective that they are telling him no and he's forcing himself on them, but that somebody forced them to be there before Hugh Freeze was ever in the picture.   

So no, cheating isn't cheating.  You probably want to read up on human trafficking and the sex industry if you still don't get why they aren't the same.

KlubhouseKonnected

From what I understand, a man isn't paying a hooker just to have sex with him. That money is also paying her to leave afterwards.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.