Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most frustrating season in recent memory

Started by Gohawgs 71, February 07, 2009, 03:54:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gohawgs 71

February 07, 2009, 03:54:53 pm Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:59:24 pm by Gohawgs71
I thought the Tenn was the highpoint on how irritating of a year this was, but today's came far surpasses.  When are we going to learn how to defend the 3????

Razorbacks_77

This season has made me so frustrated. Is there way to be positive anymore?

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Gohawgs 71

This is the last game I'm watching this year, can't take anymore!!!!  Well, maybe Kentucky :)

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Breems

Quote from: Gohawgs71 on February 07, 2009, 04:01:37 pm
This is the last game I'm watching this year, can't take anymore!!!!  Well, maybe Kentucky :)

Yea man be sure to catch the worst loss of the season...  should be much worse than Auburn if all goes according to plan.  Perhaps we can break the school home record for worst loss.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

ICEman

Stan Heath was four for four in terms of frustrating seasons.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Mark

Arkansas needs to be losing at halftime to win a game. especially in the SEC.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Gohawgs71 on February 07, 2009, 03:54:53 pm
I thought the Tenn was the highpoint on how irritating of a year this was, but today's came far surpasses.  When are we going to learn how to defend the 3????
Actually when we were only up by 15 at half, I thought we would end up losing the game. Little did I know, we would only score26 points. But hey, "we're young".  I know. I know.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

gohogsgo006

This season is like watching train accident in slow motion. You think there is time to sqeak out a victory, but inevitably, the train will win.

I still have faith in Pel, it is the players (or lack thereof) that must get fixed ASAP)

How do you let someone shoot 15 three pointers? Why doesnt pell let them have the easy deuce? that would have been 15 points for them off the board....doesnt take a rocket scientest
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

BayofPigs

Pel is not going anywhere this season, but his seat is gonna be awful warm for him next year

rzrbackrob

Quote from: Razorbacks_77 on February 07, 2009, 03:58:37 pm
This season has made me so frustrated. Is there way to be positive anymore?

1. Deny reality - The Hogs can win 7 out of 8 and still make the NCAA tournament

2. Dream about next year when the freshmen are soph. and there is a little more depth

3. Drink lots of alcohol
Good is the enemy of great

BSEE78

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 07, 2009, 03:59:13 pm
When we have some depth

That is becomming increasingly obvious with each passing game.

Pel's style shows every sign it will work when he can play ten the way he's playing seven now.  Of course there's zero chance he'll slow things down this year to please the critics.

And, he's got nothing to worry about from the BAC while he gets it together, so all the hand wringing by certain camp followers is a waste of effort.