Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let's look at the future

Started by Tick Hog, February 05, 2009, 08:16:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick Hog

Someone might have to correct me if I'm wrong on some of this because I'm not for sure but if Washington stays this is what we will have. FR: 1. Powell  SO: 2. Henry, 3. Fortson, 4. Moore, 5. R Clarke, 6. Sanchez, 7. A Clark   JR: 8. Britt, 9. Farmer,  SR: 10. Welsh, 11. Washington  that's 11 players on scholarship i think you can have 12 not sure. I hear that Borden is sign and place guy but I'm not sure what that means. Will he be a redshirt that cost a scholarship or we talking about a prep school and he will be part of the 2010 class. Speaking of the 2010 class i keep hearing that we could have a great class could someone put me on some names. Also if i see it right we will only be having 2 spots available in Welsh and Washington so if Bordon takes one of those that leaves 1 spot. Are would we sign whoever we can get and maybe pull scholarships away from players. Thanks to anyone who might answer any of the questions i have and GO HOGS

chiefsfan

Scholarships are 1 year deals.  Any player could lose a scholly at any point.   At one time the consensus was Britt would lose his eventually.   However, the way Britt has played this year, that wont happen

I imagine we will lose at least one player in the offseason and sign 2 more.  one of which is a guard, the other a big man
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Tick Hog

That's good to hear. I'm a fan of pel but it's his job to recognize that we need more talent and go out and get it. We pay him a lot of money to do so and I'm confident he will get the job done. It's just my opinion but i think we have a couple of players that just don't have the god giving talent to compete in the sec night in and night out although they play hard.