ImHogginIt

Vantage 8 dude

Uncommon

Dang.  Beat me by 30 seconds.

Return of the King

WooPig90

Well there it is..now everyone move on

fullfan

Probably looking to get a negative Hog fan backlash.  Don't give it to them.  Let 'em go in peace without any fuss.   There will be other WRs with that skill set in the Hogs future.   Maybe one on campus right now.   :razorback:

davispard

collegestationhog

He should just go ahead and say Arkansas is officially out of the running. Quit the games. Any hell he catches from here on out is on him

Hognipotent

Kj hill is a perfect example of what pay for play looks like on the college level. He was committed to us then either bama or ohio state showed him the cash, it was all over from there

ricepig

Quote from: fullfan on January 30, 2015, 11:11:37 am
Probably looking to get a negative Hog fan backlash.  Don't give it to them.  Let 'em go in peace without any fuss.   There will be other WRs with that skill set in the Hogs future.   Maybe one on campus right now.   :razorback:

There's a reason Bielema, Lunney, and Enos are in Smackover right now to hold down Jones for 2016.

Hog1952

Nothing like stringing the HOME state along for the thrill of it.

duckman

BR

Time to move on... Find the kids that want to be HOGS #Uncommon #WPS
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Hognipotent on January 30, 2015, 11:12:32 am
Kj hill is a perfect example of what pay for play looks like on the college level. He was committed to us then either bama or ohio state showed him the cash, it was all over from there
This is why Hog fans get the reputation of being idiots. 

Greyhands

Look if the kid doesn't want to be a Hog then so be it .

Moving on..

duckman

Make no mistake he was never committed to us...

Love those Hogs

Best of luck to the young man!   NEXT!
Hogs 4 Life!

ricepig

Quote from: duckman on January 30, 2015, 11:13:24 am
Relieved

Never was coming, which is the b.s. in the whole ordeal. I've got some NLR alum and boosters as friends who are really peeved on how it went down.

Kevin

Nope, this is a perfect example of parents living their life through their child
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

WooPig90

Just wish he didnt waste our time. We pretty much stopped recruiting any other WRs because he committed

ricepig

Quote from: duckman on January 30, 2015, 11:15:12 am

Correct, you may not know about Gruden, sorry, just had to say that, but you are 100% on this.

Erockster20

The one thing we can say, this is not on our coaching staff.  They did everything they could. Kid just doesn't want to play here.

coolhog

I'm sure his dad is directing him to a certain school

ChiTown27

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on January 30, 2015, 11:08:36 am
Shocking I say, just shocking! (sarcasm)

Some guy said I should be banned yesterday when I said "good riddance," when that troll job broke. I'm sick of the drama and how it's taking away from the class we do have. We have a GREAT, GREAT class right now. This means nothing. Time to move forward.
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

Kevin

Maybe next time, nobody will show up, when a kid commits but says he will take visits.

THAT IS NOT A COMMITMENT!!!!!
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hawginbigd1

twistitup

I bet those that got the KJH hog tats are pissed
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PaintballHog

Man that sucks  :( Good luck KJ on your future.

Time to move on. We have two great wr's coming in, along with the young talent already on campus, we're in for big things. WPS!

jbdavidson15

What a slap in the face, commit at the arkansas hall of fame then spurn the state team. I feel no sympathy for the crap he will get on social media for that

PorkRinds

Quote from: twistitup on January 30, 2015, 11:19:50 am

I should have known better than a face tat anyway, but I got all excited when the HOF ceremony happened...

davispard

Quote from: twistitup on January 30, 2015, 11:19:50 am
Have to use a "sandpaper" eraser to get rid of them!!!

hogville38

Hog1952

Quote from: ricepig on January 30, 2015, 11:15:49 am
Never was coming, which is the b.s. in the whole ordeal. I've got some NLR alum and boosters as friends who are really peeved on how it went down.
They should be....hopefully they can get to the bottom of it!

ImHogginIt

Wonder if CJ's tweet has anything to do with Hill. Or perhaps he's talking about a girl  ;D

CJ O'Grady ‏@OhMyGrady15  16h16 hours ago
Sat there and lied right to my face... And is still lying😂

JUST BE HONEST😩

downsouthhawg72

It's funny how all this played out. We all thought it would be Will Gragg taking all the visits & KJ would be a HAWG & now Will Gragg didn't take any visits & he's a HAWG & KJ took visits & he's not. In our Offense TE play is way more important than a WR play. We need Wr's but we need more TE's worse with the way CBB like to run his offense. I think with Jo Jo coming back we will be ok till Jones gets there....But People seems to forget we do have Deon Stewart & La'Michael Pettway still on board so I would think we will still be ok.
DownSouthHawg

Hogaliciousness

Better for the team chemistry.  The stepdad is a lot of baggage.  Stringing us along is a weak move. 

Use that scholarship wisely.
I am ready for some football!

ArkRazr

I don't know if it was a factor in his decision not to visit, but if he's letting a few crazies affect his decision of what school he will go to,  I think that will be the biggest mistake he will ever make. This may not be true but it sure does seem like he was letting those tweets get to him. Hope he can make a clear headed desision on NSD.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: duckman on January 30, 2015, 11:15:12 am
I totally agree. Kids who are truly committed to a program don't "play games" with the process. Wasn't all that long after his "commit" that he started "crawfishing" about it. We saw others in this class who were men of their word and who stayed with their original decision even while still being pursued by other high level programs. Just points out the major difference between truly deciding with your heart rather than with your mouth. Enough said......

reddogjcss

Oh well can't get them all. Just wish he had not committed and then pull out.

YodaHog

Seems like he 'committed' to us in August to take pressure off him during his Sr season, knowing he was never coming.

ricepig

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on January 30, 2015, 11:22:44 am
It's funny how all this played out. We all thought it would be Will Gragg taking all the visits & KJ would be a HAWG & now Will Gragg didn't take any visits & he's a HAWG & KJ took visits & he's not. In our Offense TE play is way more important than a WR play. We need Wr's but we need more TE's worse with the way CBB like to run his offense. I think with Jo Jo coming back we will be ok till Jones gets there....But People seems to forget we do have Deon Stewart & La'Michael Pettway still on board so I would think we will still be ok.

Pretty sure Will went to the Egg Bowl on Ole Siss' dime, but when it came time to shut it down, he did.

rlreev01

I would hope that, out of respect for his home state, he just announces that he is not coming to Arkansas instaed of getting in front of a TV Camera and choose between three hats, one being Arkansas.  I take that as more of a "Stick it in your face" move.  If he wants to leave, then leave but dont make it a spectacle and make the State even more upset with him.  Too bad, I would have loved pulling for him than against him.

HogWild7886

ricepig

Quote from: YodaHog on January 30, 2015, 11:23:37 am
Seems like he 'committed' to us in August to take pressure off him during his Sr season, knowing he was never coming.

We have a winner!

lasthog

Quote from: ArkRazr on January 30, 2015, 11:23:01 am
I don't know if it was a factor in his decision not to visit, but if he's letting a few crazies affect his decision of what school he will go to,  I think that will be the biggest mistake he will ever make. This may not be true but it sure does seem like he was letting those tweets get to him. Hope he can make a clear headed desision on NSD.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Crazies? Related or strangers?

IBleedRazorbackRed

Lets not act like him committing early was all bad tho. It sped up the process of getting Pettway and Gragg on board. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was some sort of deal between Hill and Bielema. Hill could "commit" but still look around, that way we could get a jump start on the rest of the in state guys.

yraciv

Best of luck to KJ. He is a great player and will succeed wherever he goes.  I will be disappointed when he signs with another program, but I can't fault a student athlete who had other fantastic options on the table.

To the ignorant fans that choose to negatively tweet him about this and spew your nonsense on a message board, get a life!  Football is a game and where he chooses to college only effect him and not any of you.  We will have 25 other guys in this class that want to be Hogs and will give their all to positively impact our team. Give them praise in stead of being bitter about the one's that get away. Arkansas football is bigger then one recruit and we'll easily fill his spot.  As for KJ, Urban Meyer and Nick Saban are two of the best coaches out there at leading young men and he's a bright enough young guy that I don't think he'll have any problem succeeding under them.

gibby

Commit or don't commit.  But if you choose to commit, at your home state's sports hall of fame, no less, you need to understand how insulting it is when you decide to DE-commit.  And when you insult an entire subset of residents of your home state, you should expect that at least a few of those folks will let you hear about their disappointment in your decision. 

PorkRinds

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 30, 2015, 11:26:29 am
Lets not act like him committing early was all bad tho. It sped up the process of getting Pettway and Gragg on board. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was some sort of deal between Hill and Bielema. Hill could "commit" but still look around, that way we could get a jump start on the rest of the in state guys.
Lol.  No.

cosmodrum

Sorry, but I feel like he purposefully screwed us over.

Congrats to Satan and tosh.0
Go away, batin'