Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN-18 of the Top 100 remain uncommitted, Arkansas in the mix for at least 1?

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, January 30, 2015, 05:41:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

It would be great if we were picking up 3 or 4 of these, but we are projected to acquire 1, which is still great.

Scroll to the bottom to see who they think it will be.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1730638
Go Hogs Go!

Hog N Bama

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 30, 2015, 05:41:00 am
It would be great if we were picking up 3 or 4 of these, but we are projected to acquire 1, which is still great.

Scroll to the bottom to see who they think it will be.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1730638
Yeah, surely hope Weathersby is a HOG!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hog N Bama on January 30, 2015, 05:48:03 am
Yeah, surely hope Weathersby is  HOG!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

He would be a great addition. There are a few of these 18 that recruiting experts are saying may not announce until after signing day because they want to complete their visits or just take their time making a quality decision after all the hoopla surrounding signing day dies down. Hopefully, Weathersby won't be one of those.
Go Hogs Go!

COCHISE

Hawgzinbowlz

A lot of big time programs not listed on the final 18s predictions.

Weathersby is a good one to start or finish recruiting with...and anywhere in between.

" GO HOGS "

razorhog52

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

LJHOG

Dominicanhog

Quote from: COCHISE on January 30, 2015, 07:50:14 am
The other 17 have been informed we have no more spots available.

agree in essence.. We are done.... Hill, Wethersby, Scott and Jackson... if any fail, King and so on down the line... I think this staff has been told by KJ and Toby they are Hogs, and we are bringing in the 2 LA boys to formally meet, greet, offer, and get accepted, this next week...

with or without my scenario, we are trying to put whip topping on a great class... CBB & staff are playing thru the whistle.

RedyorNot

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on January 30, 2015, 08:26:54 am
Good to see Auburn is in on 3/4 of them.   ::)

thinkin the same damn thing.   :puke:

I hate that program more and more every day

Huckleberry Pig

Great to see they ALL thought he was going to be a Hog.  Mentioned it yesterday, but my hopes are pretty high that we get him, hope I'm not disappointed.

Signing a top 100 player on the last week of recruiting, talk about a hell of a way to finish this class

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 30, 2015, 08:31:28 am
agree in essence.. We are done.... Hill, Wethersby, Scott and Jackson... if any fail, King and so on down the line... I think this staff has been told by KJ and Toby they are Hogs, and we are bringing in the 2 LA boys to formally meet, greet, offer, and get accepted, this next week...

with or without my scenario, we are trying to put whip topping on a great class... CBB & staff are playing thru the whistle.
I think you are right! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HawgTrough

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on January 30, 2015, 09:19:07 am
thinkin the same damn thing.   :puke:

I hate that program more and more every day

Muschamp brought a few big boys with him. Auburn will dethrone Bama atop the SEC sooner rather than later.
WPS

opineonswine

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: HawgTrough on January 30, 2015, 09:21:28 am
Muschamp brought a few big boys with him. Auburn will dethrone Bama atop the SEC sooner rather than later.

I agree.  They have arguably the best staff in the SEC as far as recruiting goes.  And as much as I dislike saying it, they are very good at the x's and o's too.  Muschamp was a fantastic hire - his problem was he was never a good HC.  Has always been a great DC.  He can get back to what he's good at now.

They are going to be tough to beat for as long as they keep that staff together.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Paul

JaketheSnake

I dont see this happening.  The HUNH wont work well on its own and gus has not shown that he can keep a program running.  There are plenty of questions surrounding Muschamp at this time as well.  How well will "Saint Gus" and "kill those MFers Muschamp" work together?

Hog N Bama

Quote from: JaketheSnake on January 30, 2015, 10:06:10 am
I dont see this happening.  The HUNH wont work well on its own and gus has not shown that he can keep a program running.  There are plenty of questions surrounding Muschamp at this time as well.  How well will "Saint Gus" and "kill those MFers Muschamp" work together?
We get the odd couple on the hill this year.  ;D WPS!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

duckman

hawgsmellgud

Nope, the HOGS WILL DETHRONE ALL OF THEM!!!!
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

ChiTown27

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

kaki

Know it may sound like sour grapes, but it is hard to comprehend after so many years of less than stellar recruiting results that the previous two classes, and how this one is looking, that Ole Miss is so effective.  The best classes under previous coaches were under Coach O who was widely thought to be shady, so are Freeze and his staff that good or a new version of Coach O?

OLDHOG

JaketheSnake

Quote from: kaki on January 30, 2015, 10:54:58 am
Know it may sound like sour grapes, but it is hard to comprehend after so many years of less than stellar recruiting results that the previous two classes, and how this one is looking, that Ole Miss is so effective.  The best classes under previous coaches were under Coach O who was widely thought to be shady, so are Freeze and his staff that good or a new version of Coach O?
He had a hot and cold QB and a good D.  When the QB is hot, teams can beat good teams.  Ole Miss was just above average this past year.

booogaga

hey...

I thought Soso Jamabo had his final two of University of Phoenix and ITT Tech? ...
GO HOGS!

redeye

Some of you need to raise your heads and stop looking for negatives first.  There are as many predictions for Arkansas on the list, as there is for Alabama and more then LSU.  We're lucky to be mentioned at all, so I don't get how you can see this in a negative light.

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 30, 2015, 06:45:46 am
He would be a great addition. There are a few of these 18 that recruiting experts are saying may not announce until after signing day because they want to complete their visits or just take their time making a quality decision after all the hoopla surrounding signing day dies down. Hopefully, Weathersby won't be one of those.

I thought he was supposed to announce on NSD?  To be honest, I don't care when he announces, as long as it's for Arkansas.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: redeye on January 30, 2015, 11:25:39 am
Some of you need to raise your heads and stop looking for negatives first.  There are as many predictions for Arkansas on the list, as there is for Alabama and more then LSU.  We're lucky to be mentioned at all, so I don't get how you can see this in a negative light.

I thought he was supposed to announce on NSD?  To be honest, I don't care when he announces, as long as it's for Arkansas.

Not sure where you got that I was being negative. I'm wasn't. I like this class and I like that we are projected to get a top 100 player. And I didn't say that he was going to announce after signing day, I said I hoped he didn't wait until after signing day as some of the others are projected to do.
Go Hogs Go!

redeye

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 30, 2015, 11:51:17 am
Not sure where you got that I was being negative. I'm wasn't. I like this class and I like that we are projected to get a top 100 player. And I didn't say that he was going to announce after signing day, I said I hoped he didn't wait until after signing day as some of the others are projected to do.

I wasn't referring to you Muskogee.  Sorry for the confusion, but I was trying to not call anyone out in particular and reply to your post in the same message.  I didn't consider anything you said to be negative.