Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Otis Tweeted an Arkansas Commit Could be Visiting Another School

Started by colbs, January 29, 2015, 04:29:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colbs

Hogdomer

Quote from: Uncommon on January 29, 2015, 04:31:36 pm
Nothing to worry about.

I have no idea who the recruit is, but most of the mods told us there was nothing to worry about with KJ in November and December, so nothing personal if we don't trust you.

The Recruiting Guy

ricepig

Quote from: Hogdomer on January 29, 2015, 04:40:33 pm
I have no idea who the recruit is, but most of the mods told us their was nothing to worry about with KJ in November and December, so nothing personal if we don't trust you.

Mods know about recruiting?

colbs

Wildhog

Just for the record, I said there was a zero percent chance we sign KJ.  ;)

And then he committed.

Recruiting is crazy.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogdomer

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2015, 04:42:23 pm
Mods know about recruiting?

I don't know, they wrote with an authoritative tone at least!  Who does know about recruiting besides Richard Davenport?

ifghog

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

ricepig

Quote from: Hogdomer on January 29, 2015, 04:44:21 pm
I don't know, they wrote with an authoritative tone at least!  Who does know about recruiting besides Richard Davenport?

A few others, but I always trust the one who isn't trying to drive subscriptions.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 29, 2015, 04:41:06 pm
Nothing certain at this time. It's Jordan Jones.

If I was Jordan, I would want to take all of my official visits my senior year. Free trip and free gear. In the end, he is probably all Hog.

Tusks

I remember all the same type post about KJ.....

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 29, 2015, 04:50:38 pm
If I was Jordan, I would want to take all of my official visits my senior year. Free trip and free gear. In the end, he is probably all Hog.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

BrassNunchucks

What we really need to do is roll into Tuscaloosa next fall and beat the snot out of Bama by running it down their throats. Then Saban can come into Arkansas living rooms all he wants, but the spell will be broken.

CDBHawg

navyhog24

secneahog

Kj has never been outspoken like Jones has been. He's all Hog.  :razorback:
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: navyhog24 on January 29, 2015, 05:36:09 pm
Didn't Saban recently visit him?

What I was thinking too.

Growing tired of his crap with AR recruits.

Ready to curb stomp his team finally for some much needed revenge.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

redeye

Quote from: tusked on January 29, 2015, 04:57:23 pm
I remember all the same type post about KJ.....

So that means Jones will follow in KJ's footsteps?

If you were a top recruit, would you take some free visits?  I know I would.  I'd visit Hawaii, UDub and probably a couple of others, but I'd sign with Arkansas.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: redeye on January 29, 2015, 05:45:02 pm
So that means Jones will follow in KJ's footsteps?

If you were a top recruit, would you take some free visits?  I know I would.  I'd visit Hawaii, UDub and probably a couple of others, but I'd sign with Arkansas.

This late in the game though?

I be a bit nervous.

redeye

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on January 29, 2015, 05:47:30 pm
This late in the game though?

I be a bit nervous.

Jones is the only player we have committed for next year.  He's a 2016 recruit.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: redeye on January 29, 2015, 05:49:21 pm
Jones is the only player we have committed for next year.  He's a 2016 recruit.

Well duh.

Sorry I gots the dumb today.

Please disregard my stupidity.

redeye

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on January 29, 2015, 05:50:21 pm
Well duh.

Sorry I gots the dumb today.

Please disregard my stupidity.

lol... duly noted.  Hopefully it helped others who didn't know.

tophawg19

guys get used to it . recruiting Arkansas is going to get heavy from now on . Arkansas is producing some fine players anymore and in large enough to numbers for other teams to use some of their recruiting budget on us

hogville38

Melorock089

Humorous that RD has to clean up after Otis all the time.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Temprees

Quote from: BrassNunchucks on January 29, 2015, 05:13:10 pm
What we really need to do is roll into Tuscaloosa next fall and beat the snot out of Bama by running it down their throats. Then Saban can come into Arkansas living rooms all he wants, but the spell will be broken.
That won't break the spell with receivers, if there is one.

tophawg19

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

secneahog

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Seebs

Certainly this meant to say Otis 'retweeted'  - I mean, he is not breaking anything is he? Other than dress codes.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: secneahog on January 29, 2015, 06:08:59 pm
Kj hill not visiting us.

None of us know this for certain. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. It isn't enough to make a big deal of one way or the other.

He will either show or he won't. Good player but not the end of the world either way it turns out.
Go Hogs Go!

Oklahawg

Quote from: Seebs on January 29, 2015, 06:35:57 pm
Certainly this meant to say Otis 'retweeted'  - I mean, he is not breaking anything is he? Other than dress codes.

Otis broke his tweeter a long time ago.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

secneahog

redeye

redeye

26.2Hog

Quote from: PEtrader on January 29, 2015, 04:45:16 pm
Otis broke away from eating his chilli dog?

Either that, or he's letting that racoon of his play on the twitters again.

BrassNunchucks

Quote from: Temprees on January 29, 2015, 06:17:32 pm
That won't break the spell with receivers, if there is one.

Wide receivers aren't flocking to Bama because they opened up the offense a little for one season under Kiffin. They're interested for two reasons: because they want to get to the NFL, and because it's "Bama." It's a mystique. They've won three national championships and lost nine games total in the last 6 years. They've beaten Arkansas 8 years in a row. The only other school with a longer losing streak to Bama in the SEC is Vandy.

When we beat them, especially if it's decisive, it'll do a whole lot to change the image of them as the wolf and us as the sheep.

hogcard1964

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 29, 2015, 06:38:40 pm
None of us know this for certain. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. It isn't enough to make a big deal of one way or the other.

He will either show or he won't. Good player but not the end of the world either way it turns out.

Is this now the rumor going around?  I thought he was on for tomorrow?

secneahog

GEO-HOG

Danny West tweeted tidesports.com is saying KJ will not be visiting any where this weekend

texas tush hog

Quote from: GEO-HOG on January 29, 2015, 07:06:10 pm
Danny West tweeted tidesports.com is saying KJ will not be visiting any where this weekend

You better start being concerned that Pettway is not visiting this weekend. Had one scheduled I thought. Could care less if K.J. ever visits.