Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SDS article says KJ visiting The Hill this weekend

Started by Nosboar Accubond, January 29, 2015, 11:29:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

immahog

well arkansas media will not be reporting it ....since they are not tlkn to the media so
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

WooPig90

Even RD just said that hes not even sure soo who knows!

Nosboar Accubond

RazorBassin

I'll take RD's word that until this weekend, no one knows.

COCHISE

It seems like Florida always waits until the last minute to fill out their recruiting classes and end up with a top class. I'm not so sure about that this year.

The_Boot_stops_here

SDS can be interesting at times but they seem to always be a step behind

ricepig

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 29, 2015, 12:29:57 pm
SDS can be interesting at times but they seem to always be a step behind

The glean their info off the same recruiting sites as we do, and we all know that it sometimes is inaccurate and outdated.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2015, 12:36:38 pm
The glean their info off the same recruiting sites as we do, and we all know that it sometimes is inaccurate and outdated.
at least they're making money off of it I suppose

Boarmonger

These are the same guys that had Andy Buh as our LB coach for a couple weeks right?  Not too sure I'd put any stock into what they say.

ricepig

Quote from: Boarmonger on January 29, 2015, 01:33:06 pm
These are the same guys that had Andy Buh as our LB coach for a couple weeks right?  Not too sure I'd put any stock into what they say.

Well, Andy did finally get hired as a LB coach.............at Kentucky.

Boarmonger

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2015, 01:34:13 pm
Well, Andy did finally get hired as a LB coach.............at Kentucky.

Lol...there is that!

Kyle

@DannyWest1: K.J. Hill tells @AndrewJBone of http://t.co/Vf3GXXP3zP that he's not visiting anywhere this wkend. Could change, but that's the word for now

cotterhog

LRrazorback

Hate to bring it up again but...Did I hear correctly, Urban was in NLR today?

HOGINTENNESSEE

collegestationhog

247 and espn show he is visiting.  Rivals shows he isnt visitng.

aloha_kid

Quote from: Kyle on January 29, 2015, 07:32:35 pm
@DannyWest1: K.J. Hill tells @AndrewJBone of http://t.co/Vf3GXXP3zP that he's not visiting anywhere this wkend. Could change, but that's the word for now

Bone from tidesports.com ... cool

Music City Hog

KJ will be processed by Bama.  Such a waste.  Hopefully he can hang in long enough to get a free education.

redeye

Quote from: Music City Hog on January 29, 2015, 11:25:53 pm
KJ will be processed by Bama.  Such a waste.  Hopefully he can hang in long enough to get a free education.

247 experts are going crazy predicting tOSU.  If he doesn't choose Arkansas, I hope they're right. 

Music City Hog

Quote from: redeye on January 29, 2015, 11:34:53 pm
247 experts are going crazy predicting tOSU.  If he doesn't choose Arkansas, I hope they're right. 

Either way, same scenario.

redeye

Quote from: Music City Hog on January 29, 2015, 11:36:06 pm

Either way, same scenario.

Not for me.  Whether he sits the bench or becomes an AA, I'd much rather he did it with a team we don't play yearly.  I don't really mind losing instate players to non-SEC teams, but it drives me crazy when they choose a SEC team over Arkansas.  Of course I'd rather see them choose Arkansas.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 29, 2015, 11:29:56 am
Is Hogville their source?  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/official-visits-national-signing-day-weekend/

I like it!  It just makes too much sense for him. He already has a visit scheduled, so follow through with it.  I still think if he shows today or tomorrow, he's a Hog.  After all, I'm sure he doesn't want to sit.

immahog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on January 30, 2015, 06:15:33 am
I like it!  It just makes too much sense for him. He already has a visit scheduled, so follow through with it.  I still think if he shows today or tomorrow, he's a Hog.  After all, I'm sure he doesn't want to sit.

let it go....he is not coming ....lets move on
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

tampahog

is it possible that he already knows Arkansas well enough and doesn't need another visit to the hill to finalize his decision.  Might be a good sign he isn't going anywhere else this weekend ? 

havok

KJ or any other guy on the cusp of committing might want to accelerate their timetables..(Or at least call the coaches and secretly say yes I want one of the remaining spots)...because the numbers are gonna be very tight going into Monday. 

We have 8-10 guys who could easily fill the remaining 4 spots in a flash..leaving no room left for one who decides too late.

PaintballHog

Sooo were the crystal balls for kj going to osu because of the false alarm/trolling?

yraciv

Quote from: havok on January 30, 2015, 07:38:23 am
KJ or any other guy on the cusp of committing might want to accelerate their timetables..(Or at least call the coaches and secretly say yes I want one of the remaining spots)...because the numbers are gonna be very tight going into Monday. 

We have 8-10 guys who could easily fill the remaining 4 spots in a flash..leaving no room left for one who decides too late.

KJ is at the top of the board or right behind Weathersby. They'll hold his spot until the morning of signing day, and scramble if he decides he wants to go elsewhere.

Woopig69

Quote from: yraciv on January 30, 2015, 08:27:45 am
KJ is at the top of the board or right behind Weathersby. They'll hold his spot until the morning of signing day, and scramble if he decides he wants to go elsewhere.
If there is going to be any scrambling it has already happened in my opinion. I'm sure CBB and staff have a good idea if we are going to land KJ or not.

collegestationhog

Quote from: tampahog on January 30, 2015, 07:33:14 am
is it possible that he already knows Arkansas well enough and doesn't need another visit to the hill to finalize his decision.  Might be a good sign he isn't going anywhere else this weekend ?
No chance he is a Hog if he doesnt visit. He needs to know how he fits in new OC system.

gmarv

so will we know today weather hes visiting or not?

collegestationhog

Quote from: gmarv on January 30, 2015, 08:40:37 am
so will we know today weather hes visiting or not?
Tomorrow morning if he shows up.

Bad News Boar

We won't ever know anything any day anywhere... sooooooooooooooo
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Woopig69 on January 30, 2015, 08:33:27 am
If there is going to be any scrambling it has already happened in my opinion. I'm sure CBB and staff have a good idea if we are going to land KJ or not.

Exactly.  There is no guess work here.  Not with this staff...

pondwater jack

Some of you are so desperate for this kid that even if he don't visit you'll still be holding out hope for communication to show that he's come to his senses at the last minute. 

"I know he didn't make the visit....but...is there ANY word if he TEXTED Coach B ...you know....with a good reason for missing."

"Well i heard that Montez car alternator went out and THAT is why he didn't make it!"

"I heard the same thing on a pay board."

(Signing day)

"Has KJ checked in yet?"

"I still think he hasn't decided."

(After signing day)

"Could he transfer from out of conf and play immediately? "

"No he'd sit a year."

"Yeah...that drive to Ohio will get old quick.  Bet he already regrets it."

Look I got a rule.  If a gal walks out I let her. I finish my beer and then I follow.  If she is waiting in the parking lot there's hope. If she's gone.  I get another beer and play a game of pool. 

Quit giving this kid and his dad this much attn.  Save it for our hogs.  Deon Stewart deserves this. Not some kid that will spend his talent on strangers. 

He committed to bama silently and strung us along. Addition by subtraction.

Pwj
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: yraciv on January 30, 2015, 08:27:45 am
Scramble was a poor choice of words.  Surely you have read the 25+ other threads that talk about King (the LBer) that is basically waiting on Hill's decision. We should know on King tmrw as well.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: pondwater jack on January 30, 2015, 09:00:30 am

Look I got a rule.  If a gal walks out I let her. I finish my beer and then I follow.  If she is waiting in the parking lot there's hope. If she's gone.  I get another beer and play a game of pool. 

Lol best analogy yet

collegestationhog

Quote from: pondwater jack on January 30, 2015, 09:00:30 am
Some of you are so desperate for this kid that even if he don't visit you'll still be holding out hope for communication to show that he's come to his senses at the last minute. 

"I know he didn't make the visit....but...is there ANY word if he TEXTED Coach B ...you know....with a good reason for missing."

"Well i heard that Montez car alternator went out and THAT is why he didn't make it!"

"I heard the same thing on a pay board."

(Signing day)

"Has KJ checked in yet?"

"I still think he hasn't decided."

(After signing day)

"Could he transfer from out of conf and play immediately? "

"No he'd sit a year."

"Yeah...that drive to Ohio will get old quick.  Bet he already regrets it."

Quit giving this kid and his dad this much attn.  Save it for our hogs.  Deon Stewart deserves this. Not some kid that will spend his talent on strangers. 

He committed to bama silently and strung us along. Addition by subtraction.

Pwj
+1 I like it. Ive been holding out for his visit but if he doesnt make that then Im convinced he never wanted to come here in the first place.

Dropkick

pondwater jack

Quote from: Dropkick on January 30, 2015, 09:12:05 am
Tenpenny 2.0
exactly

Look Im for him.  He comes here I'll root for him. But some kids cant handle that spotlight.  Some kids, for whatever reason (and some reasons are good reasons) WANT to get lost in the shuffle. 

Ty Storey.  He dont  want to get lost. He wants the ball in his hands.  He don't step away from the light.  He steps toward it where everbody can see him. 

That takes guts.  We all think were a great bunch of fans but theres about 10% here that we'd all run from.  So if a kid can own that 10% and say " I'm going there inspite of them.  I'm bigger than this."  That is a kid that intercepts a pass to save the game.  Or gets a sack.

That is why in my opinon that those kids dont workout so much. 

When a instate kid says, "Im a hog.  I accept everything that comes with it. The good and the bad."  Youve got something there.  You've got guts.  Tyler Wilson has guts.  Brandon Allen (yes him too) has guts.   Some kids can own it and others cant. 

And then there kids that just want to get away because they don't want to be instate.  And thank God for those because we couldnt field a team without them.  Maybe he's one of them.  But I know this.  Forcing and badgering him to come to play for people he dont want to play for will not end well. 

"If it don't come easy, you better let it go, cause if it don't come easy, theres no natural flow"  Tanya Tucker (i think. I hope mine is the first quote on hogville from her)

PWJ
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Bubba's Bruisers

Hey, maybe we have another DGB situation on our hands, but in the reverse.  Where's Mubobby?  He'll know.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

DeltaBoy

Keep hearing he coming to meet the New OC and we will have to wait and see. I am upset folks from our state have given him such a hard time over this.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

collegestationhog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 30, 2015, 09:47:32 am
Keep hearing he coming to meet the New OC and we will have to wait and see. I am upset folks from our state have given him such a hard time over this.
Why did he stop talking  to the Arkansas media?

DeltaBoy

Quote from: collegestationhog on January 30, 2015, 09:56:15 am
Why did he stop talking  to the Arkansas media?

Don't know but his step dad been doing most of the talking.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

duckman

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 30, 2015, 09:47:32 am

They didn't help the situation by the way they handled it.  Don't poke the bear....

kp72204

Easy come, Easy go. Time to let it go. Running game is what this team is with good/great TE's. The real question is who's the QB to take us to the promised land?

#1 STUNNA

How epic would it be if he picks up the hog hat on national signing day... And told Bama and Ohio state to shove it... Won't happen but would be awesome... Lol

ARpjfan

Quote from: pondwater jack on January 30, 2015, 09:29:06 am
Look Im for him.  He comes here I'll root for him. But some kids cant handle that spotlight.  Some kids, for whatever reason (and some reasons are good reasons) WANT to get lost in the shuffle. 

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.  You are saying the kid doesn't want to be great if he goes to tOSU or Bama, but he does if he comes to Arkansas?  Believe me, being the best WR at Arkansas is not being in the spotlight, it's being a guy known in F'ville.  Going to tOSU or Bama is the kid saying "I'm the man and I'm going to play with the best and rise to the top" then he is in the spotlight.  Everyone in the country knows the name of the best WR at tOSU or Bama.  Coming to Arkansas is the easy way out, the way of saying I don't have what it takes to be the best, so I'll go somewhere that I am not am just better than the nothing they already have. 

Tenpenny didn't make it because of his off the field issues.  Seen that happen to countless kids over the years.  Doesn't matter what you can do on the field if you aren't doing what you are supposed to off of it.

Love those Hogs

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.  You are saying the kid doesn't want to be great if he goes to tOSU or Bama, but he does if he comes to Arkansas?  Believe me, being the best WR at Arkansas is not being in the spotlight, it's being a guy known in F'ville.  Going to tOSU or Bama is the kid saying "I'm the man and I'm going to play with the best and rise to the top" then he is in the spotlight.  Everyone in the country knows the name of the best WR at tOSU or Bama.  Coming to Arkansas is the easy way out, the way of saying I don't have what it takes to be the best, so I'll go somewhere that I am not am just better than the nothing they already have. 

Tenpenny didn't make it because of his off the field issues.  Seen that happen to countless kids over the years.  Doesn't matter what you can do on the field if you aren't doing what you are supposed to off of it.

Just idiotic!  KJ will succeed wherever he goes.  Choosing Arkansas is not the easy way out.
Hogs 4 Life!

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Love those Hogs on January 30, 2015, 10:29:07 am

Just idiotic!  KJ will succeed wherever he goes.  Choosing Arkansas is not the easy way out.

Who is the best receiver at ohio state? Probably Braxton miller