Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

24/7 says our te class is tops by far

Started by hardtimes79, January 28, 2015, 06:03:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hardtimes79

The easiest way to save face is to keep the lower half shut.

The_Boot_stops_here

Says there is not even a close 2nd and all 3 are NFL talents

Houston h

CattleCorn

Quote from: Houston h on January 29, 2015, 03:31:14 pm
BB loves to stock pile that position.

I want all our TEs on the field at the same time.   Can you imagine the mismatches we could create? 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Show this to KJ...

Earliest impact player – Calvin Ridley
With Amari Cooper heading to the NFL, Ridley is stepping into the offense at Alabama at the right time. He'll have competition with plenty of former Top100 players already on campus waiting their turn but we think Ridley has the ability to be a primary target for the Tide in year one.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 29, 2015, 03:35:02 pm
Show this to KJ...

Earliest impact player – Calvin Ridley
With Amari Cooper heading to the NFL, Ridley is stepping into the offense at Alabama at the right time. He'll have competition with plenty of former Top100 players already on campus waiting their turn but we think Ridley has the ability to be a primary target for the Tide in year one.

I don't think you appeal to the top players by saying don't go to another school because players there are better than you.

Seebs

Quote from: Karma on January 29, 2015, 03:38:16 pm
I don't think you appeal to the top players by saying don't go to another school because players there are better than you.

It's about reps in practice and even working with the first team. Drives me crazy but he may not get those at Bama ever - but will immediately at Arkansas. Which one makes you better and which one causes atrophy?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

tophawg19

also Bell can be a T/E as well as was highly rated . we have 4 of the top 10 when he was being rated there
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hawginbigd1

And the award for the no-brainer comment of the year is...........247!!!! They recieve a Gold plated D-U-H pendant. ;D

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: Seebs on January 29, 2015, 03:41:12 pm
It's about reps in practice and even working with the first team. Drives me crazy but he may not get those at Bama ever - but will immediately at Arkansas. Which one makes you better and which one causes atrophy?

Agree, I think there are a lot of talented kids sucked in by the allure of Alabama just to get buried in the depth chart and never get a shot. Look at Darius Philon. The best thing that ever happened to him might have been getting his scholie pulled.

I'm not disparaging strong competition but Alabamas classes have gotten ridiculous. Its just a big pile of blue chips year after year and only so many kids can expect to get decent playing time. There are just a lot of other places a kid can go, have a lot better chance of being an impact player, and still be on a team competing at the highest level.