Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iman Marshall

Started by HogsOfAnarchy, January 28, 2015, 01:54:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogsOfAnarchy

He just released his top 6 of LSwho, Florida state,  ucla,  usc, michigan and notre dame. I know some on here speculated he could be a secret visitor. Guess not.

HogsOfAnarchy

Was a long shot anyway. I always thought the idea was unrealistic anyway.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

I'm glad he's narrowed it down.........

WooPig90

Quote from: mbcarnett on January 28, 2015, 01:54:20 pm
He just released his top 6 of LSwho, Florida state,  ucla,  usc, michigan and notre dame. I know some on here speculated he could be a secret visitor. Guess not.

TOP 6?! Not sure if he knows that NSD is a week away...

Tim Harris

Super secret recruits aren't allowed to put the school they are going to on their list.  If he did that it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Scott7703

USC or LSU bound. If eddy O pulls Marshall he has earned his money already.

Hoggish1

Well, in that case let us hope he chooses any of the other five...

hogs dont cry

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 28, 2015, 02:04:31 pm
Super secret recruits aren't allowed to put the school they are going to on their list.  If he did that it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Exactly.  If you scramble the letters you will find his real leader.

Paul

Well played!

scruf

Iman Marshall spelled backwards is Woo Pig Sooie

davispard

Quote from: scruf on January 28, 2015, 03:05:00 pm
Iman Marshall spelled backwards is Woo Pig Sooie
At least for Hogvillians...

CabotHog87

Quote from: hogs dont cry on January 28, 2015, 02:10:02 pm
Exactly.  If you scramble the letters you will find his real leader.

I can find HOGS in there!!

WooPig90

Hmmm its pretty clear the underlying message  ;)

Ragnar Hogbrok

Yep.  It's all smokescreen. 
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

ADavisTheGOAT

Whoever first reported a five star visiting was a moron. Either that or it wasn't Iman Marshall visiting.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

lefty08

I think it's been said his 5th visit was down to us and LSU. Fact is none of us know for sure. Carry on......
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

72756Hog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 28, 2015, 05:40:30 pm
Whoever first reported a five star visiting was a moron. Either that or it wasn't Iman Marshall visiting.
This got settled on the last page of the megathread about it although you couldn't be faulted for not reading all 13 pages of it. IBleedRazorbackRed got @SEC_Chad to publically say the super secret 5 star wasn't coming, he changed his mind and went to LSU instead. So was Chad full of it or did he really have some inside scoop? I agree with you here but only Chad the Recruiting Guru will know for sure.
Never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and win by experience.

Steef

Actually, Chad was right. And no, he isn't the only one who knows.

And no, the guy who brought it to this board, is not the moron here. He was trying to do the board a favor.

You guys bring it up again, I'm gonna pass out some vacations.

Un freaking believable.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  43 minutes ago

Watch 5-star cornerback Iman Marshall announce USC commitment in music video | http://ow.ly/IvQY5
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net