Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1/30 out of state visitors

Started by Tusks, January 27, 2015, 11:25:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

If the hogs can close on Weathersby, Jackson and one of the (S) then I wonder if the last spot is for another (S) or (LB)  You need a lot of Greenlaw types right now in the SEC to play the spread.

I have already accepted the fact that the hogs are done at WR.  So it looks to me like the last 4 spots are all out of state.  OT, 1-(S) & 2 (LB) or 2-(S) & 1(LB)

Either way this is one helluva class.  I think the best overall class from top to bottom since MAYBE joining the SEC.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Tusks

You know they say you gotta have playmakers and playmakers gotta make plays to win championships.

IF the hogs can close on the D side like it looks like, I think they are going to have some real playmakers on the D side of the ball ala bama type.  It's been a long time since the hogs had a great great defense with playmakers.

I just always think back to that 77 defense that jimmy johnson put together while he was an assistant and for the day that was one hellofa defense.

There's nothing wrong with punting sometimes and playing defense.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

jgphillips3

I'm still wanting to know what 1/30th of our out of State visitors are doing.

ricepig

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 28, 2015, 01:54:31 pm
I'm still wanting to know what 1/30th of our out of State visitors are doing.

Unfortunately for Lanny, it isn't reading Hogville.

WooPig90

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 28, 2015, 12:32:16 pm
The visit list is very fluid for this weekend.

Are there any that are for sure? Thanks!

PaintballHog

January 28, 2015, 03:57:16 pm #55 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 04:16:48 pm by PaintballHog
Quote from: WooPig90 on January 28, 2015, 02:01:14 pm
Are there any that are for sure? Thanks!

In RD's update he said he's confident Scott will visit.

scruf