Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any idea?

Started by collegestationhog, January 27, 2015, 02:50:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

collegestationhog

Where the new OC has been recruiting last two days and where will he be going the rest of the week?

jb11

Probably to California to visit the punter.

ricepig

Scott7703

Quote from: jb11 on January 27, 2015, 02:53:24 pm

Lol, +1 sir.

Huds_HawgTide

He is in auburn hiring bo jacksons daughter to pimp out to top recruits
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

But not before he goes and buys pinkels heli he rented for DGB
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

IBleedRazorbackRed

He hasn't been anywhere yet, but I bet KJ is the first guy he visits.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: jb11 on January 27, 2015, 02:53:24 pm

Very well played. Maybe stopping by Greenwood on the way home to visit that 8th grade QB?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: woodrow hog call on January 27, 2015, 03:42:08 pm
Very well played. Maybe stopping by Greenwood on the way home to visit that 8th grade QB?
+1 to both of you! 
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

scruf

Fortress of Solitude or Bat Cave - I can't call it

hawg1221

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 27, 2015, 03:11:40 pm
He hasn't been anywhere yet, but I bet KJ is the first guy he visits.

Well good luck with that Enos.

Oklahawg

Did the OC ever punt? Bad position to have in front of your name on a press box sheet: P Enos
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 27, 2015, 04:11:30 pm
Did the OC ever punt? Bad position to have in front of your name on a press box sheet: P Enos

We are not worthy of your brilliance +1 ;D

Tim Harris

Quite possibly the best thread I've opened all night!

Rooka

So. Much. Win.

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 27, 2015, 04:11:30 pm

Who better to teach P Johnson than P Enos?

Oklahawg

I figure after having to ride herd around here I'm allowed to let me hair down about once a month :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

duckman

redleg

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 27, 2015, 04:04:37 pm
Well good luck with that Enos.
I looked at Alabama and Ohio St 2015 commit lists, as well as their signees back to 2010.
I am fairly certain that the Tide, who now have 26 pledges (two of which are high ranking WR's), is now full with their "15 class and no room left to KJ Hill...unless they try to do to a "lesser" recruit what they tried to do with Darius Philon and get them to greyshirt so they can sign KJ.
I am also fairly certain that the Buckeyes, who currently have 25 verbals (including 1 four star ATH and 2 three star WR's), still have room for two to three more recruits, since they only signed 23 last year, 24 in the 2013 class, and 24 in the 2011 class.
I think it will come down to the Hogs and the Buckeyes. I won't be happy if Hill goes elsewhere, but if he does choose Ohio St, at least it won't be an SEC rival. Kinda makes me think of Keith Jackson. He might have snubbed Arkansas in favor of OU, but at least it wasn't Texas, or A&M, etc. Plus, Jackson has come back home and done some wonderful things in Arkansas with his P.A.R.K. organization, not to mention providing color commentary for the Hog games.
I want KJ Hill to be a Hog, but I won't be too upset if he goes to OSU. Just don't be like Dyer, K. Frazier, J. Frazier, Tenpenny, etc and play for the enemy to help them BEAT Arkansas.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.