Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill

Started by stahawg, January 26, 2015, 04:56:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stahawg

Hawgs Sports has some info out on KJ.  Supposedly, down to two schools.  Anyone have an opportunity to read this and willing to share?  Thanks!

Music City Hog

Quote from: stahawg on January 26, 2015, 04:56:44 pm
Hawgs Sports has some info out on KJ.  Supposedly, down to two schools.  Anyone have an opportunity to read this and willing to share?  Thanks!

Bama and Ohio St

stahawg

With this knowledge and the fact that he has already visited these two schools, how should Hog fans feel about his visiting this weekend?  Anyone feel he will still visit and atleast give us one more opportunity to sway him? :razorback:

forrest city joe

Quote from: Music City Hog on January 26, 2015, 04:58:31 pm
Bama and Ohio St
Glade it's over. now both parties can move on. GO HOGS.

hawg1221

Tusks

So is this official?  No visit and the hogs are out of it?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

regi

If you listen to the Ohio State guy, it s tOSU and Bama, unless he visits Arkansas this weekend, than all bets are off, guess he is covering his bases. Per the Bama guy, it is Hogs and Tide.......if it were up to KJ, he would still be a Hog commit with his boys.

ricepig

Quote from: regi on January 26, 2015, 05:03:15 pm
If you listen to the Ohio State guy, it s tOSU and Bama, unless he visits Arkansas this weekend, than all bets are off, guess he is covering his bases. Per the Bama guy, it is Hogs and Tide.......if it were up to KJ, he would still be a Hog commit with his boys.

Wrong, but it's a theory......

forrest city joe

Quote from: tusked on January 26, 2015, 05:02:52 pm
So is this official?  No visit and the hogs are out of it?
Music City Hog says it's Bama or Ohio State. so there is no reason for him to visit Arkansas. it's time to move on. GO HOGS.

regi

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2015, 05:04:17 pm
Wrong, but it's a theory......

The last part was an assumption, the other part came from guys covering Bama and tOSU.

Music City Hog

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 26, 2015, 05:02:24 pm
You BSin'??

Not BSin.  Quotes were from stepdad and not KJ though. Hogs aren't out of it according to the article.  His step dad raved and raved and raved about Bama.  Said they talked to Tenpenny and Tenpenny had nothing but great things to say about Bama.  Tenpenny said everything was his own fault and he just needed a fresh start.  Said Bama did everything they said they would do.   Hill family also impressed that Tenpenny is leaving with a 3.1 gpa due to bamas academic support.

ricepig

Quote from: regi on January 26, 2015, 05:05:40 pm
The last part was an assumption, the other part came from guys covering Bama and tOSU.

The last part was the theory part, the other, don't care what some other writer thinks.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: Music City Hog on January 26, 2015, 05:06:42 pm
Not BSin.  Quotes were from stepdad and not KJ though. Hogs aren't out of it according to the article.  His step dad raved and raved and raved about Bama.  Said they talked to Tenpenny and Tenpenny had nothing but great things to say about Bama.  Tenpenny said everything was his own fault and he just needed a fresh start.  Said Bama did everything they said they would do.   Hill family also impressed that Tenpenny is leaving with a 3.1 gpa due to bamas academic support.
What did they guarantee Tenpenny and Frazier, the bench?
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

Well, he would have been a Phi Beta Kappa on the Hill........

forrest city joe

Time to leave KJ and his family alone. Arkansas Football will be just fine under coach B. JoJo Robinson is going to be a good one. everything is going to be fine Hog fans.

regi

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2015, 05:06:49 pm
The last part was the theory part, the other, don't care what some other writer thinks.

Well, they did talk to Montez

stahawg

Hog fans will have to sit back and wait to see if he shows up I guess!! WPS! Go Hogs!! :razorback:

ricepig

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 05:08:53 pm
Time to leave KJ and his family alone. Arkansas Football will be just fine under coach B. JoJo Robinson is going to be a good one. everything is going to be fine Hog fans.

Stop. just. stop.

hawg1221

Stop!! This story is starting to make me sick again.

regi

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 05:08:53 pm

Than you do that.

Music City Hog

Sabah and Urban both visiting him this week. He said he thinks KJ would have not committed so early.

ricepig

Quote from: Music City Hog on January 26, 2015, 05:11:19 pm
Sabah and Urban both visiting him this week
We weren't ever in, even when we were in it.

Music City Hog

PM if you wanna read it

Bubba's Bruisers

I think KJ needs to send Chaney a thank you card for giving him the excuse he needed to decommit.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Music City Hog

Also, they won't be speaking to any arkansas media anymore.

forrest city joe

Sounds good for Bama.

hawg1221

Hearing step-dad to make a commitment speech sometime next week.

ricepig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 26, 2015, 05:13:56 pm
I think KJ needs to send Chaney a thank you card for giving him the excuse he needed to decommit.

Or does it need to be to Bielema for forcing Chaney's hand??

Tusks

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 26, 2015, 05:15:25 pm
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 26, 2015, 05:13:56 pm

Call it what you want but having an OC that sent C Patterson 1 rounder, Justin Hunter 2 rounder, D. Moore 5th rounder and D. Rodger to the NFL is an asset.

stahawg

I think I'm sorry for asking.............Geez...........

CabotHog87

His step dad is really getting on my nerves. Let the kid enjoy his recruitment for himself. It doesn't matter where he goes in the end, just let him have his time to shine without you being a co-star.

pondwater jack

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 26, 2015, 05:15:25 pm
that made me chuckle
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

regi

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 26, 2015, 05:19:13 pm
Call it what you want but having an OC that sent C Patterson 1 rounder, Justin Hunter 2 rounder, D. Moore 5th rounder and D. Rodger to the NFL is an asset.

Patterson was the #1 JC recruit in the nation, he could have went to UAM and been a 1st round pick. Hunter was a top 100, border line 5 start player, that is 6-3 210, 4'4. Rodgers was a 5 Star coming out of high school Georgia player of the year and Cheney turned him into a Free Agent. Great work.

You can get to the NFL from anywhere, the NFL spends millions on scouting and evaluations, for kids and parents to fall for shizzle like this, is comical. Go where you like, but nobody can get you in the league, but you.

Cheney was also the OC for 4 straight losing seasons in the SEC, and he is a walking heart attack embarrassment . Yes, by all means, follow that guy.

Funny, for a guy that loved Cheney so much, he is not even considering Pitt?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2015, 05:15:52 pm
Or does it need to be to Bielema for forcing Chaney's hand??

That too.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

ricepig

Quote from: regi on January 26, 2015, 05:27:27 pm
Patterson was the #1 JC recruit in the nation, he could have went to UAM and been a 1st round pick. Hunter was a top 100, border line 5 start player, that is 6-3 210, 4'4. Rodgers was a 5 Star coming out of high school Georgia player of the year and Cheney turned him into a Free Agent. Great work.

You can get to the NFL from anywhere, the NFL spends millions on scouting and evaluations, for kids and parents to fall for shizzle like this, is comical. Go where you like, but nobody can get you in the league, but you.

Cheney was also the OC for 4 straight losing seasons in the SEC, and he is a walking heart attack embarrassment . Yes, by all means, follow that guy.

Yeah, if he was so enamoured with Chaney, he'd be going to Pitt. Chaney was just a convenient excuse, the wool has been pulled over out eyes since August.

regi

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2015, 05:29:43 pm
Yeah, if he was so enamoured with Chaney, he'd be going to Pitt. Chaney was just a convenient excuse, the wool has been pulled over out eyes since August.

Exactly, it was the easy out for Montez

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 26, 2015, 05:19:13 pm

So KJ is considering Pitt now?

tophawg19

something about this one don't pass the smell test . especially with it being Saban and urban . both known to use all the grey areas of the rules . not saying he's gone , but i don't trust the 2 teams we are competing again
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 26, 2015, 05:31:46 pm
something about this one don't pass the smell test . especially with it being Saban and urban . both known to use all the grey areas of the rules . not saying he's gone , but i don't trust the 2 teams we are competing again

Or they're multiple NC winning coaches who will win more in the future.  Not hard to sell a kid to Bama or tOSU.

redeye

I remember when we recruited Patterson and how much I wanted him.  Instead, we went in another direction with a guy I thought was even better, but he had grade problems (Can't remember his name, but I know he almost ended up at LSU later.)  If Patterson had come to Arkansas, I'm sure he would have been just as successful here, because he was simply a great player.

tophawg19

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 26, 2015, 05:33:41 pm
Or they're multiple NC winning coaches who will win more in the future.  Not hard to sell a kid to Bama or tOSU.
don't you think it's odd that bama keeps having top 3 ranked classes no matter who is recruiting for them. recruiters come and go but the classes keep rolling in. bama hasn't had that history before saban. good but not this good
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Music City Hog

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 26, 2015, 05:39:39 pm
don't you think it's odd that bama keeps having top 3 ranked classes no matter who is recruiting for them. recruiters come and go but the classes keep rolling in. bama hasn't had that history before saban. good but not this good

Not odd at all

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: redeye on January 26, 2015, 05:36:00 pm
I remember when we recruited Patterson and how much I wanted him.  Instead, we went in another direction with a guy I thought was even better, but he had grade problems (Can't remember his name, but I know he almost ended up at LSU later.)  If Patterson had come to Arkansas, I'm sure he would have been just as successful here, because he was simply a great player.
Courtney Gardner
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

mhuff

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 26, 2015, 05:39:39 pm

I guess it suits the players.

ricepig

ArmyOfnobunaga

I'm only surprised that Montez isn't going to take his last visit and enjoy the process. I meant kj sorry.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

MissippHog

Quote from: mhuff on January 26, 2015, 05:42:07 pm
I guess it suits the players.
I see what you did there.

redeye

Quote from: Hogfan991 on January 26, 2015, 05:40:47 pm
Courtney Gardner

That's him.  Just googled him and it looks like he's playing arena football today.  That's a shame, because he had so much talent and probably could have been as good as Cordalle Patterson.

grayhawg

I am not a member but Could not find anything about K.J. on there.