Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Official Visit

Started by MississippiHawg, January 25, 2015, 04:32:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

A little common sense-it's not going to help to have a thread that bashes the momma.

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 26, 2015, 09:03:01 pm
He gone.

Yes.... Logic said this about eight days ago. I suggest we let them go. Them being the word :-\
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

Kevin

Quote from: JIHawg on January 26, 2015, 09:04:05 pm
A little common sense-it's not going to help to have a thread that bashes the momma.

Yeah, keep kissing their butts, than seems to be working
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Uncommon

Quote from: Kevin on January 26, 2015, 09:05:38 pm
Yeah, keep kissing their butts, than seems to be working
smh

HogFanDan

If they're so concerned about a rational fan base, Bama is the very last place they should go. Hasn't there been 3 or 4 national headlines of domestic violence immediately after they lose? I know after that one game we beat them that guy tried to shoot his son in the head. Wasn't there something last year as well?

Uncommon

Quote from: HogFanDan on January 26, 2015, 09:11:37 pm
If they're so concerned about a rational fan base, Bama is the very last place they should go. Hasn't there been 3 or 4 national headlines of domestic violence immediately after they lose? I know after that one game we beat them that guy tried to shoot his son in the head. Wasn't there something last year as well?
This one took the cake after the 2013 Iron Bowl.  Talk about eating your own.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/12/02/deadly-shooting-over-alabama-loss-to-auburn/3819905/

navyhog24

His family is so full of themselves. The Hogs will be better without him. Just let all of the drama queens of the Hill family go elsewhere. We don't need that on this team.