Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's going to visit next weekend......

Started by Tusks, January 25, 2015, 03:41:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

duckman

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 29, 2015, 09:06:37 am
I agree with this. The player has said nothing throughout this fiasco the last few weeks. I could be wrong but I still believe KJ wants to be a razorback.

I am wondering if they are just trying to build the hype?

Bubba's Bruisers

I hate that there have been some prima donna type accusations with KJ.  I haven't seen anything that suggests he's such or that he's an attention whore.  Unless I've actually been hiding under a rock, he's been a quiet, thoughtful kid throughout.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: duckman on January 29, 2015, 09:17:46 am
I am wondering if they are just trying to build the hype?

If so, I'm wondering if KJ is just going along with it, because he certainly, as far as I've noticed, hasn't done anything to suggest he's personally hyping this up.  Seems like a good kid.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PaintballHog

RD's thursday bits has Urban Meyer visiting hill today. We need to get him here for a visit. Hopefully Meyer won't convince him to not come.

jry04

RD also said in his update that he has not confirmed he is coming for a visit. Last night the Rivals pay board was blowing up that he was coming, then Danny West said he is being told the parents notified our coaches that he would not be visiting. That was after the Saban in home...

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

CattleCorn

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 29, 2015, 09:18:11 am
I hate that there have been some prima donna type accusations with KJ.  I haven't seen anything that suggests he's such or that he's an attention whore.  Unless I've actually been hiding under a rock, he's been a quiet, thoughtful kid throughout.

Anyone saying this probably doesn't know anything, and are just making assumptions.  If you don't think it would be cool to have Nick Saban coming to see you, or to have the National Champs (as much as it pains me to say it) knocking your door down, you're probably being a little biased.  Let the kid enjoy being courted, whether he comes here or not.  Anyone who says they wouldn't is lying. 

PaintballHog

Scott just got 2 hog crystal balls. His only ones of 2015. The others are early TT ones from last April.

Wildhog

Quote from: PaintballHog on January 29, 2015, 10:12:02 am
Scott just got 2 hog crystal balls. His only ones of 2015. The others are early TT ones from last April.

If he does indeed have a committable offer (which I think he does), I'd be shocked if he's not a hog.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogberry Snortcake

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22