Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's going to visit next weekend......

Started by Tusks, January 25, 2015, 03:41:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redleg

Evans to TCU.
Singleton to Cal.
Zuniga to Florida.

The last 4 may be...Toby Weathersby, KJ Hill, Kendrick Jackson, and Kylan Johnson.

That would round out this class very nicely, providing the defense with 3 total Linebackers, 3 DB's (2 CB, 1 S), 5 total O-Linemen (Weathersby, Colton Jackson, Zach Rogers, Jalen Merrick, & Josh Allen), and 3 quality receivers that can help the offense spread the field to open up the running game.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on January 27, 2015, 08:17:12 am
#1 It's not that difficult to peruse Twitter or other on-line resources to determine the "source" of a Twitter handle. Before making accusations, please research.

#2 If an actual player decides to call out a potential recruit/friend by means of Twitter, it is a a good thing even if conveyed as negative.

#3 If you can't understand the slang, or clearly see the actual source of a Tweet, don't jump to any asinine conclusions.

#4 Twitter is not the enemy. It is a tool. It can be used rightly or wrongly, but it is up to the reader to determine its legitimacy.

#5 Don't try and make rules for other people. Especially ones that don't give two craps about what you think.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 27, 2015, 08:29:52 am
#5 Don't try and make rules for other people. Especially ones that don't give two craps about what you think.

#6 Stan Musial
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

WooPig90

Quote from: redleg on January 27, 2015, 08:27:27 am
Evans to TCU.
Singleton to Cal.
Zuniga to Florida.

The last 4 may be...Toby Weathersby, KJ Hill, Kendrick Jackson, and Kylan Johnson.

That would round out this class very nicely, providing the defense with 3 total Linebackers, 3 DB's (2 CB, 1 S), 5 total O-Linemen (Weathersby, Colton Jackson, Zach Rogers, Jalen Merrick, & Josh Allen), and 3 quality receivers that can help the offense spread the field to open up the running game.

Dont forget Brandon Scott

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Redhogs

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 27, 2015, 08:29:52 am
bingo.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

ricepig

Quote from: CattleCorn on January 27, 2015, 08:25:15 am
I prefer the lash-out-blindly approach.  It works well, except when it doesn't.   :razorback:

It definitely seems to be the preferred method for most.......

Razinhail

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 27, 2015, 08:56:40 am
Dont forget Brandon Scott

Really hoping we get him. Not as big as some of the other guys we were after, but he can lay some wood. Would rather have him than Johnson. Not that I'm down on him, but Scott is a true safety where Johnson is a bit of a project. We could definitely use some safety help now versus later.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

SoCalHogFan

My source tells me an unnamed 5 star might visit this weekend...my source is whatever the latest hogville thread is.
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

Been10Hog

Quote from: CattleCorn on January 27, 2015, 08:25:15 am
I prefer the lash-out-blindly approach.  It works well, except when it doesn't.   :razorback:
Good point Captain Obvious

texas tush hog

Quote from: redleg on January 27, 2015, 08:27:27 am
Evans to TCU.
Singleton to Cal.
Zuniga to Florida.

Is K.J. still scheduled to visit this week.

Tim Harris

Looks like this weekends visitors will be Jackson, Scott, Pettway and Hill

Tim Harris

Quote from: texas tush hog on January 28, 2015, 03:40:28 pm
Is K.J. still scheduled to visit this week.

That has been the plan and I haven't seen anyone report anything different. 

jry04

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 28, 2015, 05:48:10 pm
Looks like this weekends visitors will be Jackson, Scott, and Hill
I have not read this entire thread so it may have been talked about,but what about Pettway? He moved his visit to this week.

Tim Harris

Quote from: jry04 on January 28, 2015, 05:50:46 pm
I have not read this entire thread so it may have been talked about,but what about Pettway? He moved his visit to this week.

Thanks. Knew I was missing someone but was drawing a blank.

hogcard1964

Uncommon

Curious what they do with that last spot because it looks like Weathersby will be #22, Kendrick Jackson #23, Brandon Scott #24, and then a lot of possibilities with that last spot if KJ Hill isn't #25.

Do they give it to James King?

Do they give it to Dominique Reed?

If Hunter Dale visits, do they give it to him?

Could this guy be a surprise visitor?  http://247sports.com/Player/Dominic-Sheppard-29154

Do they save it for the 2016 class or give it to a walk-on after Spring ball?

baitshop

Has Weathersby tipped his hand that is a Razorback commit...or has, God forbid, Hogville just assumed that he is a done deal..??
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

Uncommon

Quote from: baitshop on January 28, 2015, 06:08:20 pm
Has Weathersby tipped his hand that is a Razorback commit...or has, God forbid, Hogville just assumed that he is a done deal..??

Quote from: Uncommon on January 28, 2015, 06:04:11 pm
Curious what they do with that last spot because it looks like Weathersby will be #22...

baitshop

Ok...help me out here a bit....what makes us think that it "looks like" he will come here..??

Is it a tweet (which I don't have any idea how to follow), has he cancelled a visit, etc..??
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Uncommon

Quote from: baitshop on January 28, 2015, 06:13:53 pm
Ok...help me out here a bit....what makes us think that it "looks like" he will come here..??

Is it a tweet (which I don't have any idea how to follow), has he cancelled a visit, etc..??
CB prediction from 247 sports top guy and the fact LSU recently offered another OT prospect.  That tells me they don't think they will be getting him.

Tim Harris

Quote from: baitshop on January 28, 2015, 06:13:53 pm

Combination of folks who cover recruiting feeling confident, 247 crystal ball prediction, and the fact that LSU just offered another tackle and Miles is going to visit.

Wildhog

I won't be surprised either way with TW, but it's hard not to feel pretty good about him at this point in the process.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Bubba's Bruisers

Weathersby
Jackson
Scott

Don't know who the 4th will be.  Probably King?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Wildhog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 28, 2015, 06:37:20 pm
Weathersby
Jackson
Scott

Don't know who the 4th will be.  Probably King?

I hope we take King. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Uncommon

Quote from: Wildhog on January 28, 2015, 06:53:29 pm
I hope we take King.
Sounds like we will if we can't get Hill and don't take the risk on Reed.  Unless they have a plan that we haven't thought of.

Tortfeasor

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 28, 2015, 05:48:10 pm
Looks like this weekends visitors will be Jackson, Scott, Pettway and Hill

The issue at this point is that nobody has confirmed the visitors for this weekend. All speculation at this point. Still hoping to see Hill's name on the list.

Uncommon

Quote from: Tortfeasor on January 28, 2015, 06:59:31 pm
The issue at this point is that nobody has confirmed the visitors for this weekend. All speculation at this point. Still hoping to see Hill's name on the list.
Scott has been confirmed but that's it.  Do have some more info but it's pay board.

hawgwash

Quote from: Uncommon on January 28, 2015, 06:04:11 pm
Curious what they do with that last spot because it looks like Weathersby will be #22, Kendrick Jackson #23, Brandon Scott #24, and then a lot of possibilities with that last spot if KJ Hill isn't #25.

Do they give it to James King?

Do they give it to Dominique Reed?

If Hunter Dale visits, do they give it to him?

Could this guy be a surprise visitor?  http://247sports.com/Player/Dominic-Sheppard-29154

Do they save it for the 2016 class or give it to a walk-on after Spring ball?
Did I miss something?  Has there been some news regarding Arkansas and Dominic Sheppard?  That's a new name to me.

Uncommon

Quote from: hawgwash on January 28, 2015, 07:10:29 pm
Did I miss something?  Has there been some news regarding Arkansas and Dominic Sheppard?  That's a new name to me.
It could be nothing but Robb Smith and Arkansas's recruiting guys followed him recently.  Could be nothing.  That's why I said could be a surprise visitor.  I'm not expecting anything but there's a small chance there could be something behind it.

hawgwash

Quote from: Uncommon on January 28, 2015, 08:14:53 pm
It could be nothing but Robb Smith and Arkansas's recruiting guys followed him recently.  Could be nothing.  That's why I said could be a surprise visitor.  I'm not expecting anything but there's a small chance there could be something behind it.
Thanks for the info.

Tusks

what happened to k.johnson the S from dallas?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

texas tush hog

Quote from: tusked on January 28, 2015, 09:08:00 pm

Has he not visited already, can't recall.

Scott7703

Johnson has not visited.

Looks like Sheppard is visiting Virginia this weekend.

VirginiaHog

I still say the final 4 are:
Weathersby
Hill if ye wants it. King has this offer if Hill says no
Jackson i feel will committ this weekend on his visit
Mystery. No clue who gets this one. Likely Scott. I say either Scott or someone new we are not expecting

PaintballHog

Quote from: tusked on January 28, 2015, 09:08:00 pm

247 had him visiting this weekend, but now he isn't.

secneahog

Brandon Scott is the real deal with some big time offers. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

GrizzlyRider07

Quote from: secneahog on January 29, 2015, 07:07:22 am
Brandon Scott is the real deal with some big time offers. 
I really like this kids film. He meets the offensive players in a bad bad mood while also having a good nose for the ball. The only thing I notice that he will definitely need to fix though is his tackling. On his film he always going for the knockout hit which 90% of the time he was successful without wrapping up. That won't fly in college ball though he's definitely going to have to learn how to wrap up and take them all the way down to the ground. But other than that the kid looks like a stud back there
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

secneahog

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on January 29, 2015, 07:51:02 am
I really like this kids film. He meets the offensive players in a bad bad mood while also having a good nose for the ball. The only thing I notice that he will definitely need to fix though is his tackling. On his film he always going for the knockout hit which 90% of the time he was successful without wrapping up. That won't fly in college ball though he's definitely going to have to learn how to wrap up and take them all the way down to the ground. But other than that the kid looks like a stud back there

Yeah. I'm sure there is a big jump from his hs coaching to UofA.
I noticed the same thing you did as well. But one thing you can't teach is having a pit bull attitude.  You either have that or you dont. Robb Smith will coach this kid up.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

PorkRinds

On The Morning Rush this morning, Richard seemed confident that Hill was visiting this weekend.

PaintballHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 29, 2015, 08:08:24 am
On The Morning Rush this morning, Richard seemed confident that Hill was visiting this weekend.

If he does, it's up to will gragg to get him here I think.

Tortfeasor

Good news. I want KJ to be a Hog regardless of the family drama lately.

secneahog

I want Kj to be a Hog. But I wouldn't blame him to leave state with a step dad like he has.

immahog

this is good news
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

TrueBlue

immahog

if mom and step- dad are with k.j this weekend it will be interesting to see if we see the tweets an pictures as we did with bama an OSU
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

duckman

Quote from: immahog on January 29, 2015, 09:00:12 am
if mom and step- dad are with k.j this weekend it will be interesting to see if we see the tweets an pictures as we did with bama an OSU

To me something just doesn't add up in this whole deal....

Scott7703

Quote from: duckman on January 29, 2015, 09:01:39 am
To me something just doesn't add up in this whole deal....

I agree with this. The player has said nothing throughout this fiasco the last few weeks. I could be wrong but I still believe KJ wants to be a razorback.