Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Russell Wilson Tweet

Started by RobGob, January 24, 2015, 12:47:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Quote from: Hogarusa links=topic=586783.msg9513099#msg9513099 date=1422295781
He is better at life than Skip Bayless is.  Most people are.  Skip spends his life as a professional troll.
You're right.  You'd think a guy on national TV daily could afford a better toupee' than Skip wears

theFlyingHog

Can we lock this or maybe move it?

twistitup

Skip's got uncommon hair, so does Russell Wilson but in completely different ways
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogcam on January 26, 2015, 07:32:29 pm
Man you must have this life thing figured out. Saying your better at life than someone is just an idiotic thing to say

I don't know, skip is a pretty big POS

hvsupastar

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 26, 2015, 08:15:52 pm
I don't know, skip is a pretty big POS

Skip does his job, Richard Sherman did his as a self promoter.  Believe it or not, Sherman endorsements went through the roof after his interview or promo, as I like to call it, last year.  I think that both men were doing what they felt like made for good television and I'd bet neither one holds any ill will towards each other. 
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

PaintballHog

Quote from: hvsupastar on January 27, 2015, 08:03:04 am
Skip does his job, Richard Sherman did his as a self promoter.  Believe it or not, Sherman endorsements went through the roof after his interview or promo, as I like to call it, last year.  I think that both men were doing what they felt like made for good television and I'd bet neither one holds any ill will towards each other.

Reminded me of the brian bosworth 30 for 30 where he called out Elway, and all the Broncos fans bought anti-boz shirts. The shirts turned out to be made by a company bosworth owned or his agent did. Becoming the bad guy is pretty good marketing.