Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pettway

Started by Tusk_Musk, January 20, 2015, 02:16:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog1952

Quote from: fullfan on January 20, 2015, 08:48:30 pm
Thread is not about Childs, Wright, or Adams.  Please!
Thanks!!!
I guess people don't read the thread title  "Pettaway"

Laughing Hog

Quote from: TrueBlue on January 20, 2015, 06:24:54 pm
Childs Please!

http://youtu.be/62sf9MAOsDI

I was at that game. One of the loudest games I have ever been to. When he made that play, it was awesome how it went completely silent in a heart beat.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

ricepig

Well, the visit question was answered.
@BarryLunneyJr visited Nashville this morning and @I_AmPrimeetime4 said he will officially visit Arkansas Jan. 30.

grayhawg

Quote from: ricepig on January 21, 2015, 01:08:15 pm
@BarryLunneyJr visited Nashville this morning and @I_AmPrimeetime4 said he will officially visit Arkansas Jan. 30.
Good news.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Hog1952 on January 20, 2015, 09:49:01 pm
Thanks!!!
I guess people don't read the thread title  "Pettaway"

We read it, but we still don't know who the hell "Pettaway" is

scruf

They need to cage in part of the student section next year and call it the "Petting Zoo."

Tim Harris

Glad to see Pettway get his visit scheduled.

grayhawg

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 21, 2015, 03:25:21 pm
Glad to see Pettway get his visit scheduled.
Ditto...    WPS

razorfrog

Pettway is probably gonna need to redshirt.  Seen the kids for years.  Average speed, average hands, average routes, average vertical.  Good size

colbs

Quote from: razorfrog on January 21, 2015, 03:50:26 pm
Pettway is probably gonna need to redshirt.  Seen the kids for years.  Average speed, average hands, average routes, average vertical.  Good size
4.4 is average speed? 

BadHog

Can someone modify the title of this thread so at least the kid's name is not misspelled.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

WooPig90

Quote from: BadHog on January 21, 2015, 04:12:46 pm
Can someone modify the title of this thread so at least the kid's name is not misspelled.

This

WooPig90

Please stop talking.

havok

Have a feeling the O-Coord & Def Coord will be in some "Aggressive" negotiations with the Head Hog, to get first crack at having him filling a position on their side of the ball.

ricepig

Quote from: BadHog on January 21, 2015, 04:12:46 pm

Kniles is first in line.

WooPig90

Quote from: ricepig on January 21, 2015, 04:43:28 pm
Kniles is first in line.

I think that one still isnt fixed

texas tush hog

Quote from: ricepig on January 21, 2015, 01:08:15 pm

You too much worry Skywalker Luke.

Scott7703

Great news that pettway has his visit scheduled.

Tusk_Musk

Sorry about the misspelling, I thought I saw his names spelled like that a long time ago on a thread, guess it's just my dyslexia kicking in

ricepig

Quote from: texas tush hog on January 21, 2015, 05:31:28 pm
You too much worry Skywalker Luke.

Huh? Hitting it a little early today?

hollywood hog

That's a whole lotta average for a small town kid from Arkansas to have multiple respectable offers.  Gonna have to guess you're not very good at recognizing talent.

Junkyard Hog

Is Pettaway being recruited by Malazahn?

hehawg

Quote from: Junkyard Hog on January 21, 2015, 06:47:45 pm
Is Pettaway being recruited by Malazahn?

Not according to accredited sites. Look, I've personally watched this kid from the get go every Friday night. He will make an excellent addition to this rising Razorback team coach is building. No matter if he is utilized on offense or defense I believe he will make a substantial stamp on hog football.

:razorback:
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Pudgepork

Quote from: ricepig on January 21, 2015, 05:41:09 pm
Huh? Hitting it a little early today?

If he is we'll have to change his name to Texas Lush Hog

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: hehawg on January 21, 2015, 07:26:08 pm
Not according to accredited sites. Look, I've personally watched this kid from the get go every Friday night.
:razorback:

I guess you missed the joke.

Pett-a-way and Mal-a-zahn

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: hogfan870 on January 20, 2015, 05:51:25 pm
I have heard others mention this "Pettway may not come because of KJ" thing, but have only heard that on here.  Where are people getting this.  Also, don't think I have seen anything from RD on Pettway in a while.  Has he said anything?

Could not read post. Too busy staring at avatar.

Going to have to ask you for a link, kind sir. For research purposes of course

COCHISE

Hoggish1

Hoggish1

Montez?  Is that you...?

younghog

Quote from: Tusk_Musk on January 20, 2015, 02:16:30 pm
Not claiming to be a recruiting expert of any sort, but I watched some highlights today of kj and pettaway.  If this has been discussed before, then my apologies. I saw pettaway make all the same catches and moves more or less than KJ.  I may be seeing something that isn't there, but the fact that pettaway has plays on his highlight reel of him just blocking (very well I might add), tells me that mentallyand physically, he's the better fit for a CBB team. Not that you can't use speed and finess guys, but I don't see where not getting him is a "make or break" for this team.  Not bashing on KJ but I've noticed a lot of negativity on here since the decommitment.  I have some thoughts about it myself that probably don't belong on a message board.  But it amazes me how many fans don't realize all the other talent we're bringing in. 

I also know that I only have very surface knowledge of these guys.  Like I said not claiming to be anything more than a bored fan at work observing some highlights.  Pettaway's tape just really caught my attention.  What is everyone else's opinion on the guy? 

I feel ya..

~I really do...

Pettway is a BEAST..

go HOGS
GO HOGS

kingt

I take it as nobody has seen Deon Stewart's film?  To me his film is the best of the instate WR. I dont care what level of competition he is playing against, the kid can play. I'm thankful that he is a Hog as well.

ChiTown27

Quote from: Junkyard Hog on January 21, 2015, 08:57:48 pm
I guess you missed the joke.

Pett-a-way and Mal-a-zahn

hahahahahaha. Love it.
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw