FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

azhog10

King Kong

hawgfan4life

azhog10

Quote from: hawgfan4life on October 11, 2017, 04:16:18 pm
I have forgotten.  Which recruits?
Cameron McGriff was one. Not sure if the other kid was Davon Dillard or who it was.

Hawg Red

Cameron McGriff and then we lost a potential transfer this offseason in Michael Weathers, though I believe the staff backed off of him.

JayHog

Yeah, but how long does it go back with Oklahoma State cheating? Because 10 years ago we lost James Anderson from Junction City to them, and he's still playing in the NBA to this day.

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: Hawg Red on October 11, 2017, 06:14:25 pm
Cameron McGriff and then we lost a potential transfer this offseason in Michael Weathers, though I believe the staff backed off of him.

Weathers' HC at Miami (OH) was fired and hired by OKSt, so Hogs backed off.

chiefhawg

Quote from: JayHog on October 12, 2017, 06:32:10 pm
Yeah, but how long does it go back with Oklahoma State cheating? Because 10 years ago we lost James Anderson from Junction City to them, and he's still playing in the NBA to this day.
If I am not misstaken Arkansas native James Dickey was the main reason James Anderson landed at Okla State. I just find it hard to believe that Dickey would cheat. I may be wrong but it would be out of character.

texas tush hog

Quote from: chiefhawg on October 13, 2017, 11:07:32 am
If I am not misstaken Arkansas native James Dickey was the main reason James Anderson landed at Okla State. I just find it hard to believe that Dickey would cheat. I may be wrong but it would be out of character.

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I would never believe anything dirty on James Dickey unless I saw it with my own eyes.

mhuff

Quote from: texas tush hog on October 15, 2017, 04:33:48 pm

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I would never believe anything dirty on James Dickey unless I saw it with my own eyes.