Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Outside perspective................

Started by Bamafan35652, November 23, 2012, 10:11:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamafan35652

I'll have to admit I was stunned.  The boys left it all on the field.  I have no idea where that defense came from, but wow.  The Hogs were awesome.  JLS (unfortunately) needs hormone therapy.  He obviously has no testosterone.  It's been awhile since I've witnessed such gutless calls.  This loss belongs squarely on his shoulders.  It's a shame that such an effort was thwarted by poor coaching.  Anyway, I'm glad the haemorrhaging is over.  Time to move on to a new era.  Congrats to the PLAYERS on a masterful game.
"The quarterback carry is certainly the best carry and one that we have an opportunity that if you play coverage on the remaining players, the numbers are best to run the football." Les Miles

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Bamafan35652 on November 23, 2012, 10:11:54 pm
I'll have to admit I was stunned.  The boys left it all on the field.  I have no idea where that defense came from, but wow.  The Hogs were awesome.  JLS (unfortunately) needs hormone therapy.  He obviously has no testosterone.  It's been awhile since I've witnessed such gutless calls.  This loss belongs squarely on his shoulders.  It's a shame that such an effort was thwarted by poor coaching.  Anyway, I'm glad the haemorrhaging is over.  Time to move on to a new era.  Congrats to the PLAYERS on a masterful game.

Amen...

Now its yalls turn to stomp a mudhole into that "team" the cow college put together

robs4516

Thanks for the kind words. You're not the only one glad the hemorrhaging is over. Good luck in the Iron Bowl and thereafter.
First of all, I didn't start it...
Second of all, they were all still alive when I walked out

kchogfan14

Quote from: Bamafan35652 on November 23, 2012, 10:11:54 pm

I agree. You are 4-7 on the year, going nowhere for a bowl, the last game for the seniors, even my wife called JLS a [CENSORED]. Now the seniors get to live with "what if" JLS was NOT a [CENSORED] and we actually went for a TD? Even if we don't score a TD, they would have to go 99 yards to score. mathematically, it was highly improbable that LSU could do that. There was nothing to lose and everything to gain by going for the TD.
I wish JLS the best in whatever he does, just don't do it in Arkansas any more.

hogzilla3