Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NXT Takeover

Started by jbell96, September 12, 2014, 02:39:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbell96

Great show last night. If you guys are sick of Raw, like me, it is definitely a good alternative. When Vince steps aside the WWE is in good hands because HHH definitely knows what he is doing with NXT.

nattyhypethe3rd

NXT is probably the best professional wrestling product on national tv right now.  I've heard Paul is trying to make it tour nationally and make it it's own brand to where wrestlers will want to stay there and it won't be viewed as developmental anymore.  It's pretty sad when you're begging your main roster to step it up a bit so they are not overshadowed by NXT as what was rumored to have been said before I think it was extreme rules yet NXT first Takeover event still overshadowed it.  Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Tyler Breeze, along with Kenta, Devitt, and Steen there.  Folks,  NXT is the brand to watch from now on.
"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."- The Joker from The Dark Knight

nattyhypethe3rd

All those guys are so extremely talented.  Plus Willie Mack as well.  It's beginning to look brighter for WWE's future.
"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."- The Joker from The Dark Knight

nattyhypethe3rd

Also, it's so good to see them on Raw.  Really helps them out since not a lot of people watch NXT since it's a Network exclusive granted I've seen episodes on Hulu but the main audience needs to see these people.  I mean its ways better than hearing Bellas talk or how Cena will stay Cena or Reigns turning into another John Cena right before our eyes. haha

jbell96

Part of me is scared what will happen to these guys when they get the call up. I am perfectly okay with those guys staying in NXT and building itself as its own brand.

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

jbell96

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on September 15, 2014, 02:52:02 pm
how do I get to see NXT?

Exclusively on the WWE Network..................FOR JUST $9.99!!!!

nattyhypethe3rd

Yeah I agree.  Vince has ruined Paige, Emma (granted she had the shoplifting incident but people there have gotten away with way worse), and Adam Rose who is way more entertaining on NXT.  I'm not so worried about Neville and Zayn not making it on the main roster.  They made sure Neville did the red arrow and people loved it.  Also, Zayn just has that likeability about him and he's awesome in the ring.  The Ascension however I see jobbing to the Uso's who I believe would benefit if they made tag teams lucha rules on occasion.  Paul will not let Vince screw up Neville or Zayn.  It's a given pretty much.

nattyhypethe3rd

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: jbell96 on September 15, 2014, 03:28:06 pm
Exclusively on the WWE Network..................FOR JUST $9.99!!!!

DAMNIT  I knew it
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

nattyhypethe3rd

Another week and NXT continues to look better than WWE.  Vince would never go for it but I think it would greatly benefit WWE and NXT if they did a crossover event.  The only problem is the booking and creative process of this because nobody except maybe kids would want to see Neville buried by Cena.

jbell96

The main reason NXT is booked so well is that Vince has zero involvement in its creative process. It is all Triple H, which means once Vince steps down, booking will get much much better on the main roster.

nattyhypethe3rd

nattyhypethe3rd

Also Kevin Dunn because he's constantly in Vince's ear about how the new superstars coming from NXT suck but those are rumors.

jbell96

Quote from: nattyhypethe3rd on September 22, 2014, 09:34:10 pm
Also Kevin Dunn because he's constantly in Vince's ear about how the new superstars coming from NXT suck but those are rumors.

If you ever want a good laugh, get on youtube and watch videos of Jim Cornette talking about Kevin Dunn. Dunn is such a doofus & hates the term wrestling, even though he wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for wrestling.

nattyhypethe3rd

It's true.  He's a Doofus.  First one fired or leaving when Paul takes the reigns.  I'm calling it hahaha

jbell96

Just saw what Fergal Devitt's WWE name is going to be, Finn Balor, not sure what to think of that one.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: jbell96 on September 22, 2014, 09:45:26 am
It is all Triple H, which means once Vince steps down dies, booking will get much much better on the main roster.

fify

nattyhypethe3rd

I'm okay with it.  I mean I did not expect Kenta and Devitt to keep their names.

jbell96

After doing some research, I actually like the name they are going to be using for Devitt, Finn Balor, as it as ties to Irish Mythology. He will make his NXT debut next month.

nattyhypethe3rd

Yeah I also heard in the match he's doing pele kicks so yeah still awesome