Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Images from Summer Slam '14

Started by jbcarol, August 17, 2014, 09:45:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

WWE Universe        ✔ @WWEUniverse

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

TomasPistola

WWE Network will be the most over heel in WWE History.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

Lesnar dominating Cena... If Cena comes back and wins... It'll suck
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

TomasPistola

Quote from: hvsupastar on August 17, 2014, 09:48:25 pm
Lesnar dominating Cena... If Cena comes back and wins... It'll suck

He'll come back, slip on a banana peel and lose.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Eddie Goodson

People can get off Cena's case now. Lesnar beat the crap out of him and took those belts. That was as one sided a main event as I can ever remember.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

RD

I haven't seen a beating that bad since USC hung 72 on Arkansas.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: RD on August 17, 2014, 09:58:49 pm
There you have it in a nut shell.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

RD

Dean Ambrose couldn't believe it either

[attachment deleted by admin]

zane

Quote from: RD on August 17, 2014, 09:58:49 pm

It was brutal
RIP LSUfan

Richard_white

I loved SS. Dean Ambrose is unreal.

SwinerBock

OK..... so.......  Cena taking a vacay or something?  New movie?

hvsupastar

I'd imagine Brock holds the best until Mania. Question is who wins the Rumble. JR thinks Roman Reigns, I think it'd be awesome if we don't see Daniel Bryan again until the Rumble and he is a surprise winner.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Supermark101

I would put money on Cena "overcoming the odds" at NOC, next month.

If they do go with Brock all the way to Mania, then it will obviously be Reigns to beat him.

Eddie Goodson

Lesnar will have it till WM and Reigns will beat him there. Lesnar will only make sporadic appearances until then too. WWE has basically said they do not want or need thrir champion to appear weekly on tv. I am skeptical this is a good thing to give him the title for this long of a time.

jbcarol

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-squared-circle/WWE-SummerSlam-2014-Results-and-observations-from-the-show.html

Quote- Pre-show match: Rob Van Dam def. Cesaro

- WWE Intercontinental Championship – Dolph Ziggler def. The Miz

- WWE Divas Championship – Paige def. AJ Lee

- Rusev def. Jack Swagger

- Lumberjack match – Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose

- Bray Wyatt def. Chris Jericho

- Stephanie McMahon def. Brie Bella

- Roman Reigns def. Randy Orton

Now let's breakdown all of the happenings from SummerSlam:

Brock Lesnar destroys John Cena...

jbcarol

Barry Stiglets @BarryStiglets  ·  7h

@TNACreative @TheSpoonyOne @PatTheNESpunk PREDICTION: Lesnar v. Undertaker at WMXXXI, last match for UT, Taker goes over, retires as champ.

TNA Creative @TNACreative  ·  9h
-@VinceMcMahon really has a lot of hopes in this. Only way to explain giving his belt to a man that is around less than Bully Ray will be.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-squared-circle/Report-Bully-Ray-leaving-TNA-Wrestling.html

Eddie Goodson

Sounds like an awesome main event but I just have my doubts Taker can physically handle another stiff match with Lesnar. None of us know how severe that concussion was. Has anyone even seen where he has been in public since WM?

jbell96

Great show last night. Ambrose vs Rollins was match of the night & I give major props to Cena for taking the beating he took. 16 German suplexes from a beast the size of Lesnar is nothing to sneeze at. Last night ended exactly as it should have. I did get worried when Cena got the STF on late, but other than that, there wasn't a moment where I thought Brock was losing.

Follow up on this is storyline is critical. If Cena is the one to beat Lesnar then last night doesn't mean crap. It needs to be someone that needs the rub of beating the 1 in 21-1. That said, unlike others, I have no issues with the champion not defending the title on every PPV or being on TV every week. It makes his appearances that much more important when he does show up.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: jbell96 on August 18, 2014, 01:28:32 pm
Great show last night. Ambrose vs Rollins was match of the night & I give major props to Cena for taking the beating he took. 16 German suplexes from a beast the size of Lesnar is nothing to sneeze at. Last night ended exactly as it should have. I did get worried when Cena got the STF on late, but other than that, there wasn't a moment where I thought Brock was losing.

Follow up on this is storyline is critical. If Cena is the one to beat Lesnar then last night doesn't mean crap. It needs to be someone that needs the rub of beating the 1 in 21-1. That said, unlike others, I have no issues with the champion not defending the title on every PPV or being on TV every week. It makes his appearances that much more important when he does show up.
At a time like this where they are desperate for mega stars, I just feel they are going to have a tough time holding ratings if he is sporadic in being there. Looks like we're about to find out. People can fuss about this guy and that guy not getting a push, we'll get ready because there is a power vacuum at the top and some guys have got to step up big time.

hvsupastar

who knows

Quote from: hvsupastar on August 18, 2014, 06:17:24 pm
Expect Bluetista back tonight

Yeah I was kinda figuring that as well
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

jbcarol

Rollins destroys Dean Ambrose (assist to Corporate Kane)

QuoteOn Monday, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose went to war in a falls count anywhere match. The match itself was very entertaining, but so was the ending, which saw Rollins deliver the curb stomp to Ambrose on a stack if cinder blocks.

One night after taking apart its top babyface, the WWE decided to take down arguably its No. 2 babyface. Rollins didn't even pin Ambrose. The referee simply stopped the match, which kept Ambrose somewhat strong I guess.

Fear not Ambrose fans. He is going away for a little while to star in a WWE Studios movie. He'll be back in a few weeks and will more than likely hunt down Rollins once again.

As far as Monday night, I thought the execution of all of this was very good. Like I mentioned earlier, the match Rollins and Ambrose put on was very entertaining. They did some pretty sick spots to each before the cinder blocks got involved, such as Rollins power bombing Ambrose onto a pile of steel chairs and Ambrose suplexing Rollins off the top rope and through a table. I also thought Kane's involvement made sense...

jbcarol

What do you think about a Lesnar - Cena rematch next month?

Eddie Goodson

Looks as though that is where we are headed.

Supermark101

Quote from: Supermark101 on August 17, 2014, 11:18:53 pm
I would put money on Cena "overcoming the odds" at NOC, next month.

If they do go with Brock all the way to Mania, then it will obviously be Reigns to beat him.

I glad I didn't have money to bet :/