Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CM Punk and Sting updates

Started by jbcarol, July 27, 2014, 06:56:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

did I miss Hell freezing over??

PP

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Eddie Goodson

CM Punk is done. Especially with the WWE considering a lawsuit for breach of contract by Punk.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 27, 2014, 11:19:00 am
CM Punk is done. Especially with the WWE considering a lawsuit for breach of contract by Punk.
I remember the Hulkster going through the same thing, never say never

PP

hvsupastar

No way. With guys like Hogan, Warrior, heck Eric Bischoff make returns to WWE no way I believe punk is done.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 27, 2014, 02:59:44 pm
No way. With guys like Hogan, Warrior, heck Eric Bischoff make returns to WWE no way I believe punk is done.
Punk is just a different critter than all those guys. I simply do not think he wrestles again anytime soon if ever.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Hogwop

I personally dont think Punk will be back anytime soon, he seems so jaded. I can see how working with WWE creative would be frustrating tho.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hogwop on July 27, 2014, 05:28:13 pm
I can see how working with WWE creative would be frustrating tho.

And there is the key. "Creative" is a very poor title for them.

jbell96

Just curious, who is your source on WWE considering a lawsuit?

Reason I'm asking is Punk's contract expired about a week and a half ago so I seriously doubt a lawsuit is in the works. If one is in the works, then they are stupid. They have more important things to worry about right now, like initial subscribers canceling their subscriptions at the end of next month.

I'm leaning towards canceling mine and renewing it in time for the Royal Rumble in January.

hvsupastar

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 28, 2014, 09:38:51 am
And there is the key. "Creative" is a very poor title for them.

Haha got that right. I think it bothers punk more than anything that he has never headlined mania. When guys like Miz did.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

who knows

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 28, 2014, 07:32:30 pm
Haha got that right. I think it bothers punk more than anything that he has never headlined mania. When guys like Miz did.

Just because he hasn't headlined yet doesn't mean that he never would have...
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

jbell96

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 28, 2014, 07:32:30 pm

I think what bothered him the most about Miz headlining was that nobody could give him an answer as to why. That was probably one of the worst Wrestlemania main events I can remember. It was also the last one I didn't watch.

jbell96

Quote from: who knows on July 28, 2014, 08:27:17 pm
Just because he hasn't headlined yet doesn't mean that he never would have...

To be honest, if Punk wasn't in the main event during the peak of his popularity, I have a hard time believing he would have gotten one in the next few years.

Hogwop

Quote from: jbell96 on July 29, 2014, 10:21:56 am
To be honest, if Punk wasn't in the main event during the peak of his popularity, I have a hard time believing he would have gotten one in the next few years.

I dunno, I kind of thought Punk was due to cycle back up to the main event picture sometime this year. Not saying he would have headlined 'Mania, but he would have had a legit chance at it.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hogwop on July 29, 2014, 06:21:57 pm
I dunno, I kind of thought Punk was due to cycle back up to the main event picture sometime this year. Not saying he would have headlined 'Mania, but he would have had a legit chance at it.

They were setting him up to lose to Trips. Yay. He's done that already. I don't blame Punk for leaving. Payoffs are down thanks to the Network, wrestlers are getting cut, creative is awful with a few occasional exceptions, old timers are being brought in because creative can't create a new superstar, and WWE is cutting costs everywhere. It's not a good place to be right now and Punk has achieved what he wanted to achieve. I doubt seriously he will come back to WWE. I could totally see him doing something in Japan though.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Eddie Goodson

I really believe Jeff Jarrett will lure Punk and Cabana into his new venture. I expect AJ Lee to join him too.