Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WWE fans suck ass.

Started by TomasPistola, July 14, 2014, 10:43:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TomasPistola

Booing the Bray Wyatt segment tonight. That was heel gold. A damn good promo. Those idiots were chanting boring. I'd like to personally bitch slap everyone of them.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: TomasPistola on July 14, 2014, 10:43:37 pmI'd like to personally bitch slap everyone of them.

You would do that to kids?

TomasPistola

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 14, 2014, 11:33:38 pm
You would do that to kids?

No, but I would their parents. Let them raise their own kids.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Big Papa Satan

For shame.  WWE crowds appreciate the wholesomeness of a bold, fresh character in Cena, not some tired, old clichéd swamp preacher in Wyatt.

They were merely voicing their opinion of what they want.

The_Iceman

The WWE should have let Wyatt beat Cena at Wrestlemania. Hell, they let Brock beat the Streak.

Big Boi

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 15, 2014, 09:42:03 am
The WWE should have let Wyatt beat Cena at Wrestlemania. Hell, they let Brock beat the Streak.
I agree 100% Why even have the Wyatt vs Cena program if Bray doesn't go over. It hurt Brays character and boosted Cena none.

JansterZ71

Anyone who watches WWE is white trash & 90% chance did not graduate from a reputable University.
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: JansterZ71 on July 15, 2014, 01:32:45 pm
Anyone who watches WWE is white trash & 90% chance did not graduate from a reputable University.
See you in about a week.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Dr. Starcs

I will admit I flipped thru the channels last night and stopped on wwe b/c I saw a hot blonde chick. She was talking in a horribly fake Russian accent but still.

Anyway, the guy she was talking to was pro-American. But he had to get political with one of his statements. I turned the channel.

It's sad when you can't watch sports or entertainment anymore without the product pushing agendas. It used to be a nice escape from all that.

Richard_white

July 15, 2014, 02:19:59 pm #9 Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:22:00 pm by Richard_white
Bray Wyatt was handed a shovel after his fued with Cena. Nobody will take him serious.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 15, 2014, 01:10:29 am
For shame.  WWE crowds appreciate the wholesomeness of a bold, fresh character in Cena, not some tired, old clichéd swamp preacher in Wyatt.

They were merely voicing their opinion of what they want.

Doesn't make them right.
You were right.
You did a great job.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Richard_white on July 15, 2014, 02:19:59 pm
Bray Wyatt was handed a shovel after his fued with Cena. Nobody will take him serious.

I agree, was really odd that Cena went over the entire time - yet not unexpected.
You were right.
You did a great job.

Richard_white

Quote from: TomasPistola on July 15, 2014, 08:53:18 pm
I agree, was really odd that Cena went over the entire time - yet not unexpected.

But WWE rented Y2J to put Bray over......

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Richard_white on July 15, 2014, 08:58:13 pm

That's because Jericho will do business.

Hell, he asked to and did put Cena over years ago when JC was a nobody.

Richard_white

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 15, 2014, 10:00:35 pm
That's because Jericho will do business.

Hell, he asked to and did put Cena over years ago when JC was a nobody.

I agree. I figured this would happen to Bray after mania.  It's just too bad. I was a fan of his.

Richard_white

Quote from: Richard_white on July 15, 2014, 08:58:13 pm

My mistake.  They rented Y2J not to put over Bray but have Bray put Y2J over.

Eddie Goodson

Lord help. They are beginning an extended feud. Last night was only scene one. This will take place over several months.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

ThrillaHog

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 21, 2014, 04:49:21 am
Lord help. They are beginning an extended feud. Last night was only scene one. This will take place over several months.

Bray is officially buried. Nice job WWE. You destroyed the best thing on your already trash programming. Bray was on his way to being an elite top guy but no longer has a shred of credibility.

Eddie Goodson

jbell96

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 15, 2014, 01:45:10 pm
I will admit I flipped thru the channels last night and stopped on wwe b/c I saw a hot blonde chick. She was talking in a horribly fake Russian accent but still.

She was born in Florida, but her accent isn't fake. She lived in Latvia for many years while growing up, her dad was a missionary, so I'm sure she picked up a bit of an accent while living there.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: ThrillaHog on July 21, 2014, 05:54:18 am
Bray is officially buried. Nice job WWE. You destroyed the best thing on your already trash programming. Bray was on his way to being an elite top guy but no longer has a shred of credibility.

Everything now is going to set up Summerslam - Jericho will put over Wyatt then at the 2nd biggest show of the year.

Big Papa Satan

Doug

Sometimes not winning a match will put someone over even more. Bray certainly didn't miss a beat tonight. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Richard_white

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 21, 2014, 04:49:21 am

Like the fued with Cena?  With the crowd chanting boring during Bray's promo isn't what you call getting over.  Maybe at SS Y2J will put Bray over but not cleanly. 

If anyone wants to make a friendly wager, How about next Wrestle Mania our boy Bray Wyatt will still be a mid carder?

Eddie Goodson

I guess the five thousand cell phones waving as he enters doesn't say anything either. The feud with Cena brought him to the top and now the feud with Jericho is going to establish him as a true heel. The only issue with the feud with Cena is that the crowd is split on Cena and it is difficult for a heel to draw heat. This is the reason they brought in Jericho. They knew they needed him to go up against someone who would be over with the whole crowd and they didn't want to kill the push of any of their other up and comers. Punk leaving and Bryan getting hurt has left a vacuum on the face side of the equation. Jericho perfectly fills the bill. Bray is going to come out of this as a true heel. He'll probably only be behind HHH, Steph, and Orton after Summer Slam. I'm waiting for the eventual time they turn Wyatt face and he goes against HHH. His 'rage against the establishment' character will be massively popular. All I have read is that will happen by year's end and could be where they take him into Wrestlemania.

GreenwayTigerHog

I don't watch much anymore but Bray keeps my attention and also Ambrose.  I thought the Cesaro v Ambrose match last night was great.  Cesaro gets points for not wearing those goofy looking headbands on his thighs any more. 

Dr. Starcs

I watched a little last night. The camera angles were giving me a headache. I guess I never really noticed it until last night as I haven't regularly watched since the 90s.

Too many close ups and shakiness for me. Is it always like that?  I'd rather them just show the action from a zoomed out shot and then in the down time, do the close ups.

jbell96

WWE is keeping up with the theme of good Raw's on the night after a PPV.

Ziggler vs Miz was fantastic, Bray Wyatt cut another phenomenal promo, got to see part of my fantasy, Stephanie McMahon in handcuffs, and Paul Heyman delivering one of the best promos I've heard in some time.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 22, 2014, 06:12:21 am
All I have read is that will happen by year's end and could be where they take him into Wrestlemania.

So who do you run with Lesnar at next year's WM main event - Reigns or Wyatt?

jbell96

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 22, 2014, 06:12:21 am
I guess the five thousand cell phones waving as he enters doesn't say anything either. The feud with Cena brought him to the top and now the feud with Jericho is going to establish him as a true heel. The only issue with the feud with Cena is that the crowd is split on Cena and it is difficult for a heel to draw heat. This is the reason they brought in Jericho. They knew they needed him to go up against someone who would be over with the whole crowd and they didn't want to kill the push of any of their other up and comers. Punk leaving and Bryan getting hurt has left a vacuum on the face side of the equation. Jericho perfectly fills the bill. Bray is going to come out of this as a true heel. He'll probably only be behind HHH, Steph, and Orton after Summer Slam. I'm waiting for the eventual time they turn Wyatt face and he goes against HHH. His 'rage against the establishment' character will be massively popular. All I have read is that will happen by year's end and could be where they take him into Wrestlemania.

Eddie, I agree that Bray will be a top guy within a year, but that Cena feud didn't do anything for him. In my eyes, the Daniel Bryan feud did more for him than the one he had with Cena. He lost to Cena clean on two occasions & his only win required the help of Harper, Rowan, and a 9 year old with a demon voice. The amount of help he got in that cage match was ridiculous.

Eddie Goodson

Big Papa, I think they should build to a Reigns Lesnar main event at WM. To do that they are going to have to keep them apart till then and I think that is going to be hard to do.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 22, 2014, 03:15:28 pm
Big Papa, I think they should build to a Reigns Lesnar main event at WM. To do that they are going to have to keep them apart till then and I think that is going to be hard to do.

I would go with this - Lesnar is a monster with a push based off that, and I don't think Wyatt could be a credible threat, physically.  Reigns could.

Problem is, if they keep the belt on Brock from August to April, they're going to need quite a few faces to feed to him.  They don't have those at the moment.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 22, 2014, 04:20:54 pm
I would go with this - Lesnar is a monster with a push based off that, and I don't think Wyatt could be a credible threat, physically.  Reigns could.

Problem is, if they keep the belt on Brock from August to April, they're going to need quite a few faces to feed to him.  They don't have those at the moment.
Jim Ross believes the main event at WM will be Lesnar and Reigns and Reigns will become champion. This would have to mean that Reigns will win the Royal Rumble as well.

Eddie Goodson

As far a Bray Wyatt goes, I think I'll stick with Jim Ross' opinion on him:

QuoteIt's somewhat insane for some fans to think that Bray Wyatt losing at Battle Ground to Chris Jericho was disastrous to Bray's career which is actually laughable. Working with Jericho, who arguably should be the heel in this marriage, will do nothing but help Wyatt improve and Bray will undoubtedly win the blow off down the road.

Big Papa Satan

I listen to Ross' podcast most weeks.  Good eye for the business, but Reigns-Lesnar does seem a little obvious.  There's Danielson when he comes back, but could he be a credible challenger to Lesnar?  In a shoot, Brock would break him in half.

Heard a number of old timers talk glowingly about Wyatt.  When you've got Jake Roberts praising your psychology, you're doing something right.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 22, 2014, 04:31:06 pm
I listen to Ross' podcast most weeks.  Good eye for the business, but Reigns-Lesnar does seem a little obvious.  There's Danielson when he comes back, but could he be a credible challenger to Lesnar?  In a shoot, Brock would break him in half.

Heard a number of old timers talk glowingly about Wyatt.  When you've got Jake Roberts praising your psychology, you're doing something right.
I'm beginning to wonder if Bryan isn't in the same boat as Peyton Manning. I am not so sure this may not take him a year or more to get over, if he does at all. It is going to take time for the nerve to regenerate. Sure, Bryan could probably use some questionable medications to possibly aid him in a recovery that Manning couldn't but I do not think Bryan's holistic lifestyle will let him do it. I am concerned for his future.

hvsupastar

I think it's time we step back and look at this. Paul Heyman man be having the best run as a manager in the history of pro wrestling. His promos are unbelievable. Herman right there, but Idk that the brain was ever this impactful
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 22, 2014, 04:36:52 pmIt is going to take time for the nerve to regenerate.

Years, if ever.  Two years this week since my back surgery, I still have nerve damage.  It heals verrrry slowly.

Even if it does or it doesn't, he (or nobody else) shouldn't risk his health the way a Kurt Angle has.  Multiple times breaking his neck, severe pain leading to drug and alcohol addiction.  Angle's a case of what not to do.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 22, 2014, 05:36:17 pm
I think it's time we step back and look at this. Paul Heyman man be having the best run as a manager in the history of pro wrestling. His promos are unbelievable. Herman right there, but Idk that the brain was ever this impactful
Agreed.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 22, 2014, 05:52:20 pm
Years, if ever.  Two years this week since my back surgery, I still have nerve damage.  It heals verrrry slowly.

Even if it does or it doesn't, he (or nobody else) shouldn't risk his health the way a Kurt Angle has.  Multiple times breaking his neck, severe pain leading to drug and alcohol addiction.  Angle's a case of what not to do.
Exactly.

Big Boi

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 22, 2014, 01:43:05 pm
So who do you run with Lesnar at next year's WM main event - Reigns or Wyatt?
Reigns vs Lesnar would be awful. They have 11 moves between them.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Big Boi on July 24, 2014, 09:59:26 pm
Reigns vs Lesnar would be awful. They have 11 moves between them.

Couldn't be any worse than Goldberg vs Lesner.
You were right.
You did a great job.

hvsupastar

Quote from: TomasPistola on July 24, 2014, 10:06:00 pm
Couldn't be any worse than Goldberg vs Lesner.

The only match worse than that was Hogan vs Warrior in WCW.  Anyways, I'm not a fan of Reigns vs Lesnar for 31 either.  Especially if Daniel Bryan and or cm punk is back in the picture by then
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 25, 2014, 12:02:29 am
The only match worse than that was Hogan vs Warrior in WCW.

Any Show vs Khali has to be up there. 

hvsupastar

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 25, 2014, 04:16:25 pm
Any Show vs Khali has to be up there. 

Did you ever see Hogan vs Warrior in WCW. Halloween havoc I believe. It's worth a watch if you haven't seen it. It's so bad it's funny, especially when Hogan uses the "fire ball"

TomasPistola

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 25, 2014, 10:33:34 pm
Did you ever see Hogan vs Warrior in WCW. Halloween havoc I believe. It's worth a watch if you haven't seen it. It's so bad it's funny, especially when Hogan uses the "fire ball"

You were right.
You did a great job.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 25, 2014, 10:33:34 pm

I remember the night it was held. 

I still firmly believe that the only reason Warrior was brought in so that Hogan could finally pin him, "avenging" WM6.

Eddie Goodson

Two of the four men on wrestling's Mt Rushmore share a total of 3 moves and someone wants to knock Roman Reigns? Talk about freaking impossible to please.

hvsupastar

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 26, 2014, 05:51:01 pm
Two of the four men on wrestling's Mt Rushmore share a total of 3 moves and someone wants to knock Roman Reigns? Talk about freaking impossible to please.

That's true. But Reigns doesn't have the attraction of Andre or the charisma of Hogan. Will he by 31? Who knows, I wouldnt bet on it.  Like I said, as of now Bryan or punk or even rock is a better show to me

Richard_white

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 26, 2014, 05:51:01 pm

OMG I agree.  Huge upside with Reigns.  Reigns needs to get better on the mic if you have to critique anything of him.