Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wrestlemania XXX Thread

Started by jbcarol, April 06, 2014, 05:01:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

The pre show and Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship match is scheduled to start in about 30 minutes.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

zane

Got the WWE network rolling on the pre show now
RIP LSUfan

Big Papa Satan

Remember kids, if you work hard you too can headline a Wrestlemania...

...pre-show.

jbcarol

Down to Usos v. Real Americans for the tag title.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Usos successfully defend titles, pinning Cesaro after throwing him into Swagger. Not a hugely popular decision among the crowd.

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ  8m
WWE Tag teams better than in recent memory. Really like Cesaro & Swagger upside. Usos too. Cesaro is incredible. #WrestleMania #JR

Big Papa Satan

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik  1m
Ultimate Warrior have smaller dick than mosquito #wrestlemania30

Big Papa Satan

Silverdome?  Twice?

Go home Hogan, ur drunk

jbcarol

Hulk Hogan tells the crowd he's glad to be back in the Pontiac Silver Dome.

Standing in the Superdome.

Austin makes an appearance.

Rock joins in.

#Silverdome trending worldwide?

Big Papa Satan

Rocky's there, might as well bring him out as well.

jbcarol

COO Paul Levesque is introduced upon his Game of throne by Stephanie.

jbcarol

Bryan Danielson makes his entrance, shoulder heavily taped.

There's the bell.

Lil Naitch is the ref.

jbcarol

HHH with an arm drag on the main announce table.

jbcarol

Bryan attempted a suicide dive and was met with a HHH punch in mid air.

jbcarol

Bryan hits a sunset flip into a power bomb from the 2nd rope

jbcarol

Bryan turns a 360 after a running clothesline from HHH

jbcarol

Alternating omoplata crossface and crossface chicken wing between the two.

jbcarol

Bryan kicked out of a pin after the double undertook face buster

jbcarol

Daniel Bryan wins in 26:00.

Reversed a Pedigree and hit a running single leg high knee leading to a pin.

jbcarol

Stephanie slaps Bryan creating a distraction and now HHH is using a chair on Bryan's "bad" arm on the turnbuckle.

Medical is checking on Bryan in the ring.

Will be less than 100% for the triple threat main event "if he is able to go at all".

TomasPistola

Not surprised Bryan won but surprised he won clean.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

jbcarol

Quote from: TomasPistola on April 06, 2014, 07:05:09 pm
Not surprised Bryan won but surprised he won clean.

Same here Tomas.  Was predicting a DQ here to set up a further beating by Orton and Batista until they finally turned on each other in the ring.

TomasPistola

Could ypubjave imagined this crowd if bryan had lost? It would have started a riot,
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TomasPistola

Commercials during ppvs piss me off.
You were right.
You did a great job.

jbcarol

Road Dogg Jesse James and Billy Gunn make their appearance.

The Shield intro starts up. The Shield is in Mardi Gras masks.

jbcarol

No depth charges on the ring posts generally signals no victory pyro for Corporate Kane.

There's the bell.

TomasPistola

Last match must have run long if we are rushing intros.
You were right.
You did a great job.

TomasPistola

Ever notice when trips gets a king. Of kings type into @ mania he normally loses?
You were right.
You did a great job.

jbcarol

New Age outlaws receive a double triple power bomb.

The Shield wins in 2:55.

TomasPistola

Yup. Gotta be a time thing, that was a squash.
You were right.
You did a great job.

jbcarol

Quote from: TomasPistola on April 06, 2014, 07:10:55 pm
Ever notice when trips gets a king. Of kings type into @ mania he normally loses?

Good catch.

When did Ron Simmons debut his one word catch phrase?

jbcarol

Time for the André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

All wrestlers in the ring at the start.

Check back in about an hour.

Yoshi Tatsu is first out.

Brad Maddox is tossed.  JBL: Is Vicki in there too?

Khali and Zach Ryder are gone.

Darren Young gone.

3MB is as a team.

Big Show takes out Mark Henry, Titus O'Neill, ...

The Cobra takes out the Miz.  Then Santino hits the floor.

Sandow and Justin Gabriel eat mat.

David Otunga is out.

Fandango takes out Big E

jbcarol

Sheamus takes out Fandango after delivering some punishment on the ring.

Big Show presses and takes out R Truth

Tyson Kidd goes to the top rope and that's a mistake.

Del Rio takes out Goldust then Cody Rhodes

Rey taken out by a flying European upper cut by Cesaro

jbcarol

Kofi fell on his back on the floor and kept his feet on the stairs and then reentered.

jbcarol

Remaining: Kofi, BIg Show, Del Rio, Cesaro, Sheamus, Dolph

jbcarol

Sheamus takes out Kofi

Del Rio kicks Dolph in the face as he tried to skin the cat.  Dolph out. Crowd boos.

Sheamus and Del Rio take themselves out.

Big Show v. Cesaro unless someone is hiding.

jbcarol

Cesaro presses Big Show and throws him out to win the Battle Royal in 13:35.

jbcarol

Voodoo dance and huge pop for Wyatts as their theme song is played live.

jbcarol

Cena makes a vanilla Cena entrance.  No extras.

There's the bell.

jbcarol

Bray is on his knees in the ring yelling finish me.

Cena is yelling for him to get up.

He gets up.

jbcarol

Bray is dominating action early.

jbcarol

Bray instructed his guys to get off the apron.

jbcarol

Jerry: Bray is more concerned with getting in Cena's head then winning the match.

Held Cena in a sleeper after a long rest hold.

jbcarol

Wyatt with a huge backbend and Cena stopped in his tracks b/4 delivering a downward punch.

TomasPistola

Bray wyatt is a great character. Too bad i have no faith in WWE to properly book him
You were right.
You did a great job.

TomasPistola

Bray vs Undertaker would have been epic.
You were right.
You did a great job.

jbcarol

Wyatt got out of a standing fireman's carry on the apron and hits Cena with a DDT on the same apron.

jbcarol

Quote from: TomasPistola on April 06, 2014, 07:54:44 pm
Bray wyatt is a great character. Too bad i have no faith in WWE to properly book him

Still waiting on what direction they will take even after this match.

Bringing in the live band indicated they will continue to get a push.

TomasPistola

Have i ever told you JB I love your use of the technical terms and not the showbiz names of moves?
You were right.
You did a great job.

jbcarol

Cena jumps from the top rope onto Rowan and Harper.

jbcarol

Quote from: TomasPistola on April 06, 2014, 07:57:48 pm
Have i ever told you JB I love your use of the technical terms and not the showbiz names of moves?

Thanks Tomas. Figure there have to be folks new to wrestling each time we do this.