Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TNA live in Little Rock tomorrow night

Started by The Lake Lizzard, September 25, 2013, 10:38:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lake Lizzard

Is anyone going to the live show tomorrow night in Little Rock? I wish I could! I've been to a couple live TV shows and they are awesome to go to. I highly suggest going if you can.

Eddie Goodson

Little Rock representing tonight. Very live crowd. Looks like a good size crowd. I assume it is all lower bowl but the camera side looks well filled.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Nipsey Mussle

Damn I rarely watch tna but meant to watch this one. Anyone know how long before they have it up on their site?

hvsupastar

I went. Half the arena was curtained off as was the upper bowl. Probably a max capacity of 2,000 but there was probably only about 800 people there at the most. They also recorded next week's show so little rock will be on spike TV twice
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: hvsupastar on September 27, 2013, 12:19:17 am
I went. Half the arena was curtained off as was the upper bowl. Probably a max capacity of 2,000 but there was probably only about 800 people there at the most. They also recorded next week's show so little rock will be on spike TV twice
Can u give a rundown from an in person perspective?

That's a paltry number of ppl, yikes.

LSUFan

Was Tarynn Terell there tonight?

She's my Boo. We are in a show together, called Bayou Brothers.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

The Lake Lizzard

hvsupastar

Here I some perspective. This is what WWE seating looks like typically, full capacity and the seating that was used for last night's show, what is called small theater seating. And there were plenty of empty seats. So I'm guessing there was probably 800-1200 people there.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

hvsupastar

But anyways about the show. The show last for two episodes of impact, mainly using the same characters twice, going back stage to change clothes after the first performance to appear as if a week had transpired on TV.

The TNA guys are a lot of the Daniel Bryan mold. Austin Aries, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian can all go and those are the only ones who wrestled. AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Dixie Carter storyline is OK but on the mic it all seems jumbled up. Magnus will be a big time player for WWE one day. Samoa Joe is amazing. Bully Ray is doing great but the aces n 8s seem to be about done. Brook Tessmacher may have the hottest ass in the world. Hogan and Sting got the biggest pops of the night, of course.

jbcarol

Magnus fell from the top rope down to the barrier.  On camera, I saw Joe give an "X" sign with arms focused toward the backstage area.

They took focus off of the area and of course Joe and Sting finished with two men.

Did it look like a legit injury?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hvsupastar

Quote from: jbcarol on September 27, 2013, 01:12:19 pm
Magnus fell from the top rope down to the barrier.  On camera, I saw Joe give an "X" sign with arms focused toward the backstage area.

They took focus off of the area and of course Joe and Sting finished with two men.

Did it look like a legit injury?

I didn't notice the X and the injury looked legit at the time. But then Magnus wrestled a Daniels, Kazarian, and Rhoode in a gauntlet match for the second episode of impact

jbcarol

Quote from: hvsupastar on September 27, 2013, 01:16:59 pm
I didn't notice the X and the injury looked legit at the time. But then Magnus wrestled a Daniels, Kazarian, and Rhoode in a gauntlet match for the second episode of impact

Thanks.  Curious if he came back for the second taping and he did.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Nipsey Mussle

I'm glad Magnus came back and wrestled again. It doesn't take a whole lot to pull out the X sign these days. How about Sin Cara doing it after dislocating a finger? I haven't seen him on TV since, what a "wussy."

Eddie Goodson

There's no way that was only 800 people unless the entire camera side of that arena was empty.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

hvsupastar

Quote from: Homer Goodson on September 27, 2013, 03:39:00 pm
There's no way that was only 800 people unless the entire camera side of that arena was empty.

It was

Eddie Goodson

Then they better get that show off the road in a hurry. They lost serious money last night.

hawgs34

Small but very hot crowd.  The place went nuts for Hogan.  The A.J. chants were also extremely loud, curious as to how it came off on TV.  Hardy and Sting also got good pops.  The crowd died out about 9:00, and many left. 

I prefer the TNA style of wrestling over WWE, but their storylines do seem somewhat disjointed, at best.  It was a great show, had more fun than at any WWE event I've been too, a great atmosphere for the most part despite a small crowd. 

And Brooke Adams does have the hottest ass ever.  That girl could carry a beer can back there while walking. 

LSUFan

Quote from: Homer Goodson on September 27, 2013, 07:49:12 pm
Then they better get that show off the road in a hurry. They lost serious money last night.
They make their money in the ATL on weekends.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

BigSexyHog

Can't believe people in the Rock didn't support this
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hvsupastar

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 28, 2013, 04:27:02 pm

To be honest with, Hogan brought half that crowd in.TNA will be a part of te WWE video library by the end of 2015. Unfortunately

who knows

support what? Old wrestlers that don't wanna let it go...TNA is terrible
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

The Lake Lizzard

October 01, 2013, 11:52:36 am #22 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:05:42 pm by The Lake Lizzard
Quote from: who knows on October 01, 2013, 02:57:54 am
support what? Old wrestlers that don't wanna let it go...TNA is terrible

Name me one in ring performer in TNA that is anywhere close to the title that is old and does not want to let go?
Take a look at the roster and get back to me instead of reciting the same old tired lines that all TNA haters continue to repeat.

Hogan is on his way out but he was only the "general manager". Bully Ray is just now reaching his prime. He is older, but you can guarantee if the WWE had a chance to get him back, they would.
Speaking of that subject, Sting is probably on his way to WWE also to have one last match with The Undertaker. That would be a match that will involve a 54yr old and 48yr old.
RVD just left and is now in a feud with Del Rio for the belt in the WWE.

So who are these old wrestlers in TNA that won't give it up? AJ Styles? Austin Aries? Samoe Joe? Jeff Hardy?

hvsupastar

TNA has some really good performers that fit the Daniel Bryan mold, in the fact that they are small and based on the appearance might not be able to beat up the average joe in the crowd, therefore wwe will never give them a look....guys like Daniels, Aries, and Styles.

I think there are plenty of TNA  guys that are better than WHC ADR and would make a good addition to wwe.  Magnus, Roode, Storm, Hernendez.... Samoa Joe, sting, angle all speak for themselves

Eddie Goodson

Bully Ray is the best heel in the world. He is simply as good as it gets.

The Beer Money/MCM best of five series from a couple years back is the best tag team wrestling performance in the last fifteen years. Ruud, Aries, Styles, Joe, and Storm are rock solid in the ring and on the mic.

Whether you like it or not, Hogan, Angle, Sting, and Hardy add star power and ALL of them have done a good job getting over the younger guys. Abyss/Joseph Parks has done an excellent job for TNA 

TNA has its faults. It has made some mistakes and has made some decisions they might have because of lack of money, but they have made serious efforts to increase their global standing and in several countries they are as big or bigger than they WWE.

If you don't like TNA, fine. Watch Parks and Recreation then.

hvsupastar

I'm not a fan of the Joseph parks character but I love Abyss

jbcarol

Quote from: hvsupastar on October 01, 2013, 04:10:26 pm
I'm not a fan of the Joseph parks character but I love Abyss

I had not watched for months and just made this connection last Thursday.

hvsupastar

A look at attendance from a TNA show in New York. Just  for you guys who didn't believe me about poor attendance in LR

[attachment deleted by admin]