Trai Turner... (LSU lean, future pro)

Started by who knows, December 12, 2010, 10:34:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Music City Hog

who knows

dang that sucks...thanks MCH...i was hoping we could flip this guy...he has tried to visit a couple of times...he wants to see whats going on up on the hill...we need to get him there...

VenturaHog

Richard expects him to reschedule in January.

who knows

Ventura if we could get him for that Jan 14-16 weekend i think that could pay huge dividends for us...

GoHogs1091

Cornellius Carradine also not making it hurts.  We need to work hard on getting him to Campus.  Carradine would be a tremendous addition to our DL.  This YouTube Video shows just how good is Carradine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPcR-hg3WY

hogwild210

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on December 12, 2010, 10:42:14 pm
Cornellius Carradine also not making it hurts.  We need to work hard on getting him to Campus.  Carradine would be a tremendous addition to our DL.  This YouTube Video shows just how good is Carradine.

Agreed. I want this guy to be a Hog BAD!
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

mmhogs17

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on December 12, 2010, 10:42:14 pm

Most likely wouldn't have made it anyway.

Zen_Hog

Seems like he has had to reschedule every visit so far.

oklahogjr

he won't be coming here, he is all LSU
lets go bowlin

Oklahawg

If we get Douglas and Fahrenkrug (Or Peacock, for that matter) there's no room for Thomas.

You guys need to realize that getting JUCO guys into school is not easy.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 13, 2010, 07:36:18 am
If we get Douglas and Fahrenkrug (Or Peacock, for that matter) there's no room for Thomas.

You guys need to realize that getting JUCO guys into school is not easy.

so we should know someting on the JUCO guys by Wednesday right?...thats JUCO signing day?

Hogginout

I think Douglas will be a hog, but Fahrenkrug will pass us over
Hogs 4 Life

Tammany Tom

Quote from: oklahogjr on December 13, 2010, 04:37:21 am
he won't be coming here, he is all LSU

Yep, Flipping Turner is a very, very tall order. Frank Wilson, who is our RB coach and recruiting coordinator, use to be the head coach at St. Aug. FW is NO inside and out, knows everyone involved with St. Aug (and all NO high schools for that matter), and can just relate to NO kids like no one else can. I just can't imagine any St. Aug kid flipping on a commitment as long as FW is at LSU.

razorback44

Quote from: Tammany Tom on December 13, 2010, 05:39:25 pm
Yep, Flipping Turner is a very, very tall order. Frank Wilson, who is our RB coach and recruiting coordinator, use to be the head coach at St. Aug. FW is NO inside and out, knows everyone involved with St. Aug (and all NO high schools for that matter), and can just relate to NO kids like no one else can. I just can't imagine any St. Aug kid flipping on a commitment as long as FW is at LSU.

Hopefully then the rumors of Muschamp trying to get him to go to Florida are true. ;D
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR